Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair

KW
Kenneth W.
04/14/2018
OUTSTANDING SERVICES!
I have been coming here For many years. The service's was great the first
Time always they fixed my car's just the way it was suppose to been the first time. I never had any problems here. I will be back. THANK YOU!

TD
Tony D.
02/02/2018
Mike the Jaguar Doctor and the professional staff.
Their service and professionalism is second to none. I would definitely recommend their expertise to my friends.

Kyle S.
BMW 745Li
12/01/2017
Excellent Work, Great People
Fully trust the service provided by Desert Oasis. Have brought my BMW to them since moving to Las Vegas. Always have explained what is needed and provided estimate. Always have called when they said they would call and gone out of their way to ensure that the work was done when they said it would be done.

KW
KENNETH W.
Jaguar S-TYPE
12/01/2017
The services and friendly people!
GREAT SERVICES AS ALWAYS!

Mark W.
Audi Q5
11/20/2017
Are they explain the service that you need
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you for the review! Glad you're happy with the service!

Mike D.
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/06/2017
Great
Great
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you so much!

CP
Connie P.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/03/2017
The best
I will never go to any other mechanic as long as I drive a Mercedes. They are always efficient, friendly, and amazing with the prices!! They even know me and my car when I call just by telling them my first name!! I love them!!
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and loyalty! See you soon but not too soon!

John G.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/31/2017
ML350 Oil Change
Always feel that Desert Oasis European Auto Service cares. Went in for oil change & had them check on oil leak. They performed service & discovered minor leak coming from value covers. To my surprise, they informed me service was still under warranty & repaired at no charge. I never feel gouged about having my car serviced or any suggested needed repairs. Trusted Service!!!!
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you so much for your loyalty and trusting us!

ND
Noriko D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/28/2017
Reasonable fees & great customer service
I think what they are charging for their services are very fair and they are honest. They are also efficient and respond to their customers in timely matter. I'll continue to bring my car to them whenever I need a service.
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you for the amazing review!

GD
Gary D.
Porsche Boxster
10/19/2017
#1 in Vegas
The "only" service & repair shop to take your european autos to have work on.
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you so much, see you soon but not too soon!

CL
Charm L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/18/2017
Friendly staff
I would definitely recommend this place to my friends!!!

Thank you so much, we appreciate the trust!

EM
Edgar M.
BMW X5 M
10/17/2017
False statements
The shop should be honest with everything, this is why people are reluctant to take there car to a “professional” shop only to find out that we will be ripped off. Desert oasis is not the exception after all the lies i was told about needing a replacement battery and finding out that there was nothing wrong with it and on top of that i do not feel like the problem was completly fixed i will not recomend this shop to any one and i will be filing a complaint with the bbb.

CR
Carol R.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/12/2017
dependable service
knowledgeable employees, reasonably fast service, accomodating,
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you for your kind words!

David S.
Henderson, NV
10/07/2017
2010 BMW with alert
Called and booked an appointment that day. Offered a ride to and from work. Got the work done without a problem. Easiest repair I've had. Thank you.
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/09/2017

Glad you are happy with our service, thank you for the great review!

NM
Nick M.
10/06/2017
My go to place for BMW repairs
Great service at discount prices!
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/06/2017

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate all of our customers!

FA
Franco A.
09/30/2017
Desert Oasis - Best Auto Repair Shop
I took my car to BMW Service/Repair due to warning notifications and my engine shutting off on its own while driving/being idle. BMW recommended a repair which had nothing to do with the symptoms. Took it to Desert Oasis who found the correct solution to my problems. Desert Oasis is the only places I'm taking my cars to get serviced and repaired because they're honest, professional, and reliable. Thank you Desert Oasis.
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your car, we are very glad it is running smooth and that you are happy!

RJ
Rob J.
09/29/2017
Customer service
They treat like family!

Thank you for your loyalty!

MJ
Michael J.
Henderson, NV
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/26/2017
Awesome as always
This is a fantastic repair shop. Greg runs an ethical and helpful business. Couldn't recommend more highly
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you for the great review, we are very glad we were able to help you!

FL
Francesca L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/21/2017
Fast, efficient
Will definitely go back when my car needs another service or has a problem
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 09/21/2017

Thank you for your loyalty!

BZ
Benson Z.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/14/2017
Reliable and affordable
They always take great care of my vehicles even after I was screwed over they manage to fix everything at half the price that I paid before efficient, fast, and honest people from the receptionist to the mechanics. I'll continue to go see them whenever I have any problem from now on
Team O. from Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 09/15/2017

We are very glad we could help you fix your issue, thank you for being a loyal customer!