Les B.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Les said the business was great all the way around. He had a good experience, he was in trouble and the business got him out of trouble.

JOE R.
Veradale, WA
Kia Sorento
04/05/2019
Devine's is a sure thing!
When you need regular service maintenance or have an emergency you know Devine's is a sure thing. I trust them and count on them for my car, SUV, and when I owned a truck it was a regular stop.

SHIRLEY H.
Dodge Dakota
04/05/2019
Tires and Headlights
Divine's did the usual great job. Changed out my studded tires AND replaced a faulty headlight. Best folks ever for my truck's needs! Thank you Divine's

Trish S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Trish said the business was nice and they did an oil change. However, she said they only put 1 vehicle on a hoist to check it out and not both. She said she is still having a front end issue and they only checked the brakes on 1 vehicle. She also said she will not be taking her vehicles back to the business.

BRUCE H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/03/2019
Greatful
I would not still have the 1997 Pontiac if Divine's @ 3rd didn't take such good care of it.

SPENCER H.
Dodge Intrepid
03/29/2019
The first, and last maintenance and repair service you'll need.
I won't go as far as to say that I look forward to vehicle maintenance problems but, I DO.look forward to resolution at Divine's. They are always prompt, courteous, and thorough in their understanding, assessment and remediation. This recommendation spans over three decades and numerous vehicles and problems; even staff changes. My family, friends and acquaintances have all enjoyed the same service.

RA
Rashad A.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Rashad said they were pretty helpful and they gave him pretty good service.

Joseph B.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/13/2019
They took care of my vehicle very knowledgeable I want to do for any issues I had with the vehicle

Dave P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave's wife. She said the staff got her vehicle in right away and did a good job with the service.

MF
Marvin F.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Marvin said they fixed his vehicle right away, which he appreciated. They had a problem with their supplier. They furnished the wrong part. This caused him extra money because he had to rent a vehicle.

Dodge Magnum
02/14/2019
Great auto care in Spokane.
Since we are new to the Spokane area we needed a good garage and mechanics. Our cars are an investment and it is really important for me that my mother keeps her little Buick Sable. At her beautiful 84 years, we don't want her having to learn a different car. The guys are very patient with explaining winter tires and if they thought we needed them. It was more important for (I think Mike and TJ) to explain to us all about winter tires and to educate us as opposed to just sell us four tires we might not have needed. We appreciate that. We were referred to Divine's by AAA and we are very happy to see smiling faces when we drive in for gas. So we are very happy with their work and will not only continue to use Divine's but we will intern tell our friends. Thank you.

Dodge Journey
02/14/2019
Amazing service!!
They always go above and beyond, and so friendly, too!

Maddie G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Maddie said the business does fast, efficient work. The people there are very friendly.

TH
Trevor H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Victoria. She said that the place always provides them with a good experience.

02/01/2019
Feels like I have Friends working on my vehicles.
Friendly, fast, courteous. Feel like they are looking after me... So rare these days... Great Service at a Fair Price.

CD
Cordell D.
GMC Yukon
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Cordell said the people at the business are nice. Keep up the good work.

WO
Wole O.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Wole said that the place had a great service manager and technician who provided good service in a timely manner.

DAVID P.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
01/14/2019
The service on my car was wonderful. They gave me a good estimate and then took care of things and honored that estimate even when they discovered more wrong that needed to be fixed.

JN
Janice N.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Janice said they were prompt on the tow. They took her vehicle in promptly and fixed it. They called her and asked if she wanted them to fix other things they found and let her know the costs involved for the parts and labor.

Kelly M.
Honda Accord
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lilly. She said she loves this business.