David B.
07/13/2019
Excellent work and very Honest!
I can always trust Dr. J's with our cars for honest and good work and fair pricing!
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 07/14/2019

We appreciate your feedback, David. Your trust that we will do honest work with integrity is our goal.

FE
Frank E.
Mazda B4000
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Frank said it wasn't perfect but it was great.
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 07/14/2019

Thanks, Frank we appreciate the feedback. We strive to be knowledgable and dependable and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Kevin and Steve Broussard      Service Managers

YW
Yvonne W.
Fountain Valley, CA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Yvonne said the service provided by this business was honest. She also said the staff told her about another vehicle issue.
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 07/10/2019

We appreciate your feedback, Yvonne. Honesty and integrity is our goal. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Billy M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/05/2019
Diagnosed properly, fixed correctly, and great service.
Fast and speedy service. Cadillac needed a lot of work done and everything was completed. The team let me know what needed to be fixed and the car feels brand new.
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 07/07/2019

Fast and speedy service with your car back to driving like brand new is our goal, Billy. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Steve and Kevin Broussard   Service Managers

DAN S.
07/03/2019
Honest and Reasonably Priced
They are knowledgable, freindly, and they never try to sell you anything you don't need. Work has always been clean and done right.
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 07/03/2019

Hi Dan,

Knowledgable, friendly, and never try to sell anything that is not needed with clean work done right is what we strive to achieve. We appreciate the feedback and your business.

TC
Teresa C.
INFINITI FX35
07/03/2019
Honesty-professionalism-fair pricing!
I have been taking my card to Dr J for at least 20 years. This is a family owned business and they are all well known in Huntington Beach. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. They always treat me fairly.
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 07/03/2019

Teresa, we want to thank you for your business for the past 20 years. Because we are a family-owned business our customers feel like family to us  We look forward to seeing you at your next service or repair.

Rick B.
Fountain Valley, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/29/2019
Integrity with Outstanding service
Been going here for years and never disappointed. The work is always top notch and performed with honesty and integrity. My highest recommendation! You will not be disappointed!

MARGARET H.
Toyota Matrix
06/26/2019
Excellent.
Clean, efficient, excellent service, fair price. Very friendly staff. We have been going to Dr. J's for over thirty years with both domestic and foreign cars. We have recommended them to many other folks who also take their cars in for service.
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Margaret, We appreciate your loyalty for the past 30 years, Your generous recommendations are the core of our business. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

CO
Carl O.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Carl said this business has always been good.
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks, Carl for the review. We value your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

TP
Terry and Sandra P.
06/17/2019
These guys are great !!!
They always do amazing work on our cars !!!
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

Terry and Sandra we appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service or repair.

BW
BILL W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/17/2019
2004 Mercedes Benz
Provided me with an accurate diagnosis and completed work in a timely manner
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Hi Bill, we appreciate the feedback. It is our goal to always give an accurate diagnosis and complete the work in a timely manner. We value you and your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service or repair.

KH
Kristen H.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Kristen said the business was super friendly and she has never had an issue with them.

PS
Phil S.
Toyota Avalon
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristen. She said they do a great job.
Monica B. from Doctor J Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you, Kristen, for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service or repair.

Tom B.
Whittier, CA
Toyota Prius v
06/07/2019
Great mechanics
Dr. J has always done excellent work and has stood by their work. I wouldn't take our cars anywhere else.

GM
Gail M.
Nissan Rogue
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Gail said they did a good job.

CN
Charlie N.
Seal Beach, CA
Jeep Cherokee
05/30/2019
Outstanding Service
I recently was told by my dealer of a significant leak within some unknown compartment of my car. Their description was vague and the timing was suspicious. They quoted a large amount money to fix the leak. I had not trust in their diagnosis or cost of repair. I needed to go to a trusted source. The first mechanic I thought of was Dr. J. It's where my Dad has gone for several years. My Dad always speaks highly of their service and care. I called them on Tuesday and dropped my car off on Wednesday. They confirmed the leak and quoted $400 less than my dealer. What I appreciated most was their patient and friendly customer service - you don't feel rushed and you know your car is in good hands.

MICKY M.
Nissan 300ZX
05/28/2019
They treat your car very well.
Thanks guys, I love the way you treat me and keep my Z running great.

BR
BARBRA R.
Buick Regal
05/24/2019
Always honest with me and when something is fixed ...it's fixed!!
Have used Doctor J for years and always know my car is in the best of hands....

JJ
John and Barbara J.
INFINITI EX35
05/18/2019
Best auto service!
Very professional knowledgeable staff provided great service. So happy to have fount this wonderful organization!

TR
Tyler R.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the staff was very professional and did everything in a timely manner. They have great prices and he would like to say thanks again to Kevin.