MJ
Alta Loma, CA
Ford F-250 Super Duty
09/18/2020
Straight up and honest
With state of the art equipment and technology, matched with top notch diesel Techs and staff is why I have chosen Domestic Diesel for all my diesel requirements.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Claremont, CA
09/15/2020
William
Great Customer Service and knowledgeable Tec’s!!!!

VM
VICTOR M.
La Verne, CA
09/15/2020
Great people, prompt and professional.
My Truck is running great, I think it found a new home!

JIM C.
Upland, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/04/2020
first visit to DD
I was referred to DD by two different friends. the did everything i asked on my truck and felt the price was very appropriate for the work completed.

JAMES C.
Ontario, CA
Ford Excursion
08/31/2020
The employees treat your vehicle like it’s there own!
John and his crew are all amazing.

Customer Service at its finest.

My vehicle had a variety of issues and with John’s help we were able to fix/upgrade those issues. John made great recommendations and now my vehicle is running like it is brand new!!!

Thank you guys so much!!

KEVIN S.
Chino Hills, CA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
08/31/2020
Great Communication & Service
Brought my diesel in for some major repairs and the guys were great at communicating with me throughout the whole process. They completed the work in a reasonable amount of time (when I came in without an appointment) and I don’t feel like I got screwed over in the cost either. Will definitely be going back if I need to.

PL
Paul L.
Chino Hills, CA
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Paul said every visit he has had has been 100 percent to his satisfaction.

GC
GREG C.
Riverside, CA
08/26/2020
Excellent work.
Needed an oil change and an oil leak fixed, both were done quickly and accurately. I am very satisfied!

Bryan B.
Mission Viejo, CA
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said they have great customer service. He brought it in, gave him what was needed and did everything on time and on budget

ROBERT (BOB) H.
Glendora, CA
08/23/2020
Fabulous Service
Fabulous in one word! They quickly responded to and resolved a maintenance issue. Back on the roard in a day! Joslin & John know how to treat people right when many businesses have forgotten or never knew how!
I highly recommend Domestic Diesel.

ART B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
08/20/2020
With Confidence
I titled this With Confidence because weather its just a service or a major repair you can be sure that they will do a great job in fixing you vehicle. I have been going to Domestic Diesel for more than 5 plus years and I have never been disappointed in the repairs done on my truck you can always count on getting honest answers to question you may ask and fair prices to the repairs done on your vehicle and John stands behind all repairs done and like I said they will make sure you are happy with the service

T(
Tony (.
08/19/2020
Very good
Very good yes yes truck works good fixed for good price

TC
TODD C.
Claremont, CA
08/19/2020
I wanted to take a moment to thank the staff at Domestic Diesel for their time and professionalism during my recent visit. John took the time to explain his thought process behind the issues I was having with my truck. It is greatly appreciated!

RO
ROBERT O.
Las Vegas, NV
08/08/2020
Great work, great service!
I come in from Nevada to have my truck serviced with Domestic Diesel, because of the great service for me vehicle, and great customer service. I always leave the shop completely satisfied, and feeling confident that my vehicle had the best service around.

JEREMY W.
Chino, CA
08/08/2020
Codes and maintenance
These guys are great. John was great and called me regularly to tell me what was going on. Very honest people and like family. Very awesome and honest people. My truck is a pain but happy to have these guys locally. Thank you Domestic Diesal