SF
Sergio F.
California
Ram 2500
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Sergio said that he got same day service done right away and he didn't have to wait long.

MIKE C.
Tustin, CA
01/01/2021
Honest and reliable
Second visit with my other truck. Great place.

RA
RAYMOND A.
12/31/2020
Professional quality service.
Great communication. Personal honest service. Nice to get a phone call from the owner discussing my truck. The front office are almost just as knowledgeable.

John L.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
John says they always go out of their way to take care of his repairs above the call of duty.

AP
Armondo P.
Ontario, CA
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Armondo said the business is the best and he would recommend them.

CG
CHARLES G.
12/29/2020
Always polite professional
Actually listen to you as you explain problem
Always willing to help even if it’s a phone call to give their expertise knowledge
I would go no where else
We tell all our friends about them

KF
Ken F.
Norco, CA
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Ken said the business was totally spot on and they scheduled him perfectly. He came in on a recommendation from someone else.

KP
KEN P.
12/15/2020
From beginning to end Domestic Diesel is the best and most professional service around.

MIKE C.
Tustin, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
Customer Service #1
These Guys are great! They keep in touch, stay ahead of the game and top notch Customer Service. I so glad I found them. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs Diesel service with no hassle.

AU
ANDREW U.
Ram 2500
12/15/2020
Took my truck (Ram 2500) to have the transmission serviced. Super friendly office staff, very reasonable pricing and received my truck back when promised. The shop is very clean and professionally run.

Jeremy S.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said they did exactly what they said, and they did it fast.

DK
DENNIS K.
Chino Hills, CA
Ford Excursion
12/11/2020
Great people and really thorough about doing things right.

KW
KEVIN W.
Ontario, CA
12/07/2020
Excellent communication
brought my truck in for a check engine light while i didn't make an appointment they were able to squeeze my truck in and get it completed so i was able to keep a family outing that we needed the truck to tow our trailer. Kudos and thankyou to John and his team

JEFF D.
12/04/2020
Friendly and professional
Called domestic diesel needed to get my truck fixed and back to me as soon as possible. They were able to squeeze my truck in do the diagnostic and fix what was wrong. Everyone I talk to on the phone was very helpful with any question I had. Great place great service Great people That know their stuff about diesel trucks.... A+++++++++ she’s going back soon for a few upgrades...

BK
BILL K.
11/28/2020
Domestic diesel
It’s a very professional business a felt confident they were going to fix my truck properly and the fact that it took 2 weeks to get a appointment tells me other people were satisfied also,I will say it’s a bit pricey but I had a turbo replaced and those things aren’t cheap