KH
KENNY H.
Dana Point, CA
04/23/2019
Amazing service and friendly staff.
John and his techs are all extremely knowledgeable. Then Joselyn and Rupert are always her kind and thorough in their follow through

RT
RON T.
Fullerton, CA
04/22/2019
Honesty and integrity
Honesty and integrity. You can bring your vehicle here with any issue and they will diagnose it and fix it, without trying to up charge you or sell your parts that you don’t need.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/17/2019
Personal touch
Great job as usual

KN
Karl N.
Yucaipa, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Karl said he is a repeat customer and Johns does good work on his vehicle . He said the business is great.

John S.
Corona, CA
Ford Excursion
04/11/2019 Category: Service
John said the customer service at this business is great, and the service was completed in a timely manner.

FM
Francisco M.
Moreno Valley, CA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Francisco said the business always helps him out with his vehicle. They have done quite a bit of work on his vehicle and it's always A plus service.

Chino, CA
04/05/2019
Great Service, Thank you!

BV
Branco V.
Anaheim, CA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Branco said he would recommend the business for service. His only suggestion was to keep up the good work.

JOE M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/04/2019
Good customer service
Honestly, knowledge, good people and clean facility.

ROBERT H.
Glendora, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
03/30/2019
From the dead....
Retired and on a budget its not often I feel like I got the truth and a great value. My 2008 F250, yeah with a 6.4L, was my work horse towing horse trailers, hauling hay and grain. But when the engine failed I had mess on four brand new tires.
After stumbling through the quagmire of BS from the Ford dealer to every mechanic I spoke to a high school friend told me about John and Domestic Diesel. I spoke to and listened to John and visited and the shop and I discovered a frankness and I believe honestly rare in todays world. We discussed a variety of options, budget and reality.
After 2.5 weeks I picked up my truck and I am very happy with the performance of my truck. I have also discovered employees of Ford dealerships, contractors, ferriers and haulers I personally know have used Domestic Diesel for years and satisfied with thier investment. I am very comfortable I have made the right decision.
Thank you John.

JIMMY L.
Pomona, CA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/28/2019
Great prices and very fast service.
I called in on a Wednesday for a routine oil change on my ‘17 Super Duty. Also was time for fuel filters. Bob gave me prices and booked me for the next morning. I arrived, checked in and we talked about trucks for a bit and within the next hour, my truck was being pulled up and was ready to go. Very fast and friendly service. Will be back for sure.

TRAVIS B.
Nobody Better!!
John, his staff, and the mechanics are all outstanding. I wouldn't take my truck anywhere else.

VA
VIC/CHRIS A.
Ford Excursion
03/27/2019
The mechanics employed by Domestic Diesel are highly trained, and committed to customer satisfaction.
As a "die hard" 7.3 Excursion owner, I demand a lot from my vehicle. I drive a lot of miles each year, in comfort, and enjoying 18-20 mpg. On any given day, I can expect to use my Excursion to transport a group of high school kids to and from sporting events, or haul a team of educators to lunch. On the weekends my rig can be seen towing my airstream to the beach for a day of R&R in the sand. Everywhere I travel I'm greeting by complete strangers with the same remarks. They say, "What do you have under the hood. That thing sounds like a beast; like an airplane." I owe the success of this finely tuned powerful machine to the crew working at Domestic Diesel. At 240,000 miles, the motor is starting to break in well.

Thanks you to John and team.

ED
ERIC D.
Covina, CA
03/27/2019
First time Diesel Owner
I purchased my first first Diesel and brought it here to be checked out. They squeezed me in and made me feel good about a big purchase. They went over the Vehicle and let me know what needed to be done and when it should be taken care of. I will gladly bring my Vehicle back here for future service. Very friendly and laid back staff and professional took great care of my vehicle.

FF
Fred F.
Ontario, CA
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Fred said the staff is courteous ,honest, nice, and they explain everything. He said the business always does a good job.

Ted B.
California
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff always give good service.

KH
KENNY H.
Dana Point, CA
03/23/2019
Very friendly welcoming and accommodating
Great shop with all around honest team. They only tell you what has to be done and they don't try to get you to do unnecessary work. I drive from 60 miles away just to use them.

TH
TONY H.
Chino, CA
03/20/2019
Truck service
Very friendly and professional
No worries about leaving my truck with them for repairs

RD
Robert D.
Alta Loma, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they got him right in and right out.