GC
GREG C.
Riverside, CA
12/07/2019
Fast and professional
Fast and thorough diagnostics and repair. Excellent results, my truck runs great.

RA
Robert A.
Ontario, CA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees are straight up guys, and he has never had a problem with them.

AR
Alex R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Alex said this business is great every time he goes there, they make him feel comfortable and they're straightforward. The staff is honest and knowledgeable. They provide reasons for the recommendations they make. He really appreciates their work and travels a long distance just to take his vehicle there.

FB
FREDDY B.
Pasadena, CA
Ford Excursion
12/05/2019
Transmission
Great place to bring your diesel to, they care of their customers and back up their work

Chad M.
Glendora, CA
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said he has taken all his vehicles to this business for 10 years and recommends them every day.

FO
Frank O.
11/25/2019
Five star customer service
What can I say but excellent service from start to finish! Jon and his team are the professionals you want servicing you truck's needs. They all communicated and educated along the way as my truck was getting serviced. When it comes to troubling shooting Jon is the man! Everyone at Domestic have been a pleasure to work with and there's no other place I'll go then here. Great pricing and quality products are guaranteed when you work with them! Thanks Jon!!!

KK
KURT K.
11/22/2019
Service is good
Service was good, got some good performance advice from Bob and Nate.

DAVID M.
11/21/2019
Exceptional customer service and follow-up!
Bob took the time to call me every day with an update. Our trucks not only serve us for work but we become attached to them. Bob provided the reassurance that Domestic Diesel was taking care of my truck and me. I can't begin to explain the exhilaration I felt when the beautiful sound of the turbo kicked in as I drove away. What a special feeling, thanks to Domestic Diesel for all their good work.

GH
GEORGE H.
Ontario, CA
11/15/2019
96 OBS F350
Brought my truck in for a front end rebuild and lift kit. Domestic Diesel gave my truck a good going over and found a few other issues that needed to he corrected. I could not be happier with the way it turned out. I will be back after the first of the year for new wheels, tires and exhaust.

GP
GREG P.
Diamond Bar, CA
11/14/2019
2004 Ford 6.0 diesel
If I could give 6 stars I would. I have been taking my truck to John and his team for 12 years. I have never been sold a repair that wasn't needed at the time. Have always had GREAT, FRIENDLY and PROFESSIONAL service! They are TOP KNOTCH and totally Trustworthy! Thanks to John and the team for keeping my truck in tip top running shape.....Greg Parquette, Diamond Bar, Ca.

Jeremy C.
California
Ram Pickup
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said he would recommend this business for service.

AP
Art P.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Art said the service was great.

SP
Steven P.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the business was able to fix his vehicle quickly and accurately. He said they kept in constant contact with him on the status of his vehicle and they didn't try to fix things that weren't broken. He appreciated that.

NH
NORMAN H.
11/01/2019
Great Service Reliable work they know what they are doing

SCOTT M.
10/30/2019
Customer service was great
Domestic Diesel was able to fix my trucks issue correctly the first time.

MARK L.
Upland, CA
10/28/2019
They know their stuff!
I appreciate the fact they worked me into their schedule to repair my brake booster that was failing. The turn around time was outstanding!

JEFF D.
Upland, CA
10/25/2019
2009 GMC SIERRA
I’m very happy with the service I received at Domestic Diesel. In today’s world, it’s hard to find a good, trustworthy mechanic. DD Is my new go to now.

EO
Edward O.
California
Ford Excursion
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the business was thorough with the diagnostic and getting the work done.

NK
Nick K.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick said there was a quick turnaround on the service.

RICK M.
Chino Hills, CA
10/11/2019
5 Stars
Always been a great source for any issue with my truck. They have the solution and options to help out