Chris H.
Ford Excursion
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business is amazing.

Salvador M.
SAN BERNARDINO, CA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Salvador said the business has good mechanics.

KC

ALEX M.
Ontario, CA
Ford Cab & Chassis
01/04/2019
I can always count on an accurate diagnostics and a quick repair. It is what you get when someone that knows what they are doing.

TP
TOM P.
Ontario, CA
01/04/2019
Never Cheap but always the best
The title says it all. We love the place. It puts our personal truck under the same protection as a full fleet maintenance vehicle. You don't have to think about it they tell you what you need, when and why. Sadly never cheap, but if I wanted cheap I'd have an old S-10 pickup

JONATHAN M.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/30/2018
Fair and honest work
Just bought my first diesel, it's the first place I've taken it to, I will not take my truck any where else, they do fair and honest work and they treat their customers great

HL
HECTOR L.
Whittier, CA
12/26/2018
Customer service
They break down the entire invoice . That makes it so much better to see what you pay for.

TF
Tracy F.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said she had a great experience and she will keep on bringing them customers.

Hesperia, CA
12/17/2018
Semi-bullet proofed
I'm pretty happy with the work that was done on my truck. Prior to choosing Domestic Diesel, I checked online reviews, contacted them and made my choice. One reason that I picked them is the experience and the fact that they remove the engine from the frame, since I was also going to have a bed plate leak repaired and would see an added cost for engine removal if I took it elsewhere. So far so good. nothing leaking and seems to have more power and runs smoother, that is due to replacing some injectors and having the turbo cleaned. I was updated regularly by Bob on the progress and contacted right away when a problem was discovered.

NR
NOE R.
Costa Mesa, CA
Ford Cab & Chassis
12/14/2018
Thanks!
thank you for getting my truck dialed in, look forward to seeing you guys soon to continue maintenance on my truck. thanks!

MARK G.
12/14/2018
Always fixed right the first time.
No matter which vehicle I take in whether for repair or maintenance, Domestic Diesel always gets it right the first time. I have an 06 f350 that i had taken to the dealer several times for an oil leak. It would always be fine for a few weeks then the leak would start again. I mentioned it to John at DD and he said he would take care of it. That was a year and a half ago and not a single drop. I can’t say enough about DD and the whole crew.

NM
Nick M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Nick said they did a good job and were helpful explaining everything.

Mike H.
California
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff do great work, and he's very happy with what they do. The alignment is right on.

ANDREW M.
Fontana, CA
12/13/2018
John and Charlie went above and beyond to take care of my duramax. There were calls giving me updates and recommendations on what to repair. They weren't up-selling me and the whole experience was great. I was upset about having to do the repair but i couldn't have picked a better shop. Worth driving to Chino for.

MARK G.
12/09/2018
Trustworthy
I took my older model F150 to DD for a list of repairs. John called me to let me know that the cost of the repairs outweigh the value of the truck. I totally appreciated John’s honesty as many shops would recommend the repairs regardless. John also took the time to go over the my plans and use for the truck. John recomended 2 minor repairs to keep the truck safe and on the road which will give me plenty of time to start shopping for a new truck. I’ve been going to Domestic Diesel for all my maintenance and repairs for several years now. Their work is the best. I’ve never had a misdiagnosis and the job has always been done right the first time. The crew are always friendly and they work hard to accommodate you. DD’s great work and honesty is why they will always have my business.

EO
ERMA O.
Riverside, CA
12/08/2018
Ford F350
Very professional As always I appreciate their honesty and their great work

CD
Corey D.
Fontana, CA
Ram Pickup
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the staff handled everything they needed to.

GD
GREGORY D.
Rialto, CA
12/06/2018
always in touch explaining what they find and the best ways to fix and or upgrade your vehicle. always considering your budget,and the best way to get the most bang for your buck.
best diesel repair shop i have ever delt with.

GE
GEOFF E.
La Verne, CA
Ram 2500
12/05/2018
First time customer and was extremely satisfied
Technicians(Jon) extremely knowledgeable, excellent diagnostics skills, very thorough and great customer service. Explained my options and

V
Valued Customer
Azusa, CA
Chevrolet
11/29/2018
Fuel Knock
They found a fuel filter housing defective and replaced it. So far so good Quick turn around and I was back on the road.