JAVIER B.
West Covina, CA
11/10/2018
2011 Duramax LmL
I told John that I purchased a lml duramax and I asked him what he recommended for this truck , he told me he recommended a fass fuel system to help protect the factory CP4 fuel System, so I brought it to (john) and his crew to have it installed like always they did a fast and super clean professional install the truck runs fantastic I will always be bringing my trucks here and continuing to spread the word!

JAVIER B.
West Covina, CA
11/10/2018
2004 f350
John and his crew installed A 51 gallon fuel tank system and fixed the four-wheel-drive system on my father‘s truck I have been going to (john) for many years and he is the only Mecanic that I trust I will continue to bring him my business and continue to spread the word of his shop like I always do.

Ken S.
Garden Grove, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they treat him and his vehicle very well.

GB
GLEN B.
Riverside, CA
11/06/2018
Professional
First time there, glad I was referred by my neighbor. They gave me the confidence I was looking for. Very friendly and patient, answering all my questions. As far as I am concerned, my truck is now in their hands. Thank you Domestic!

DANNY R.
South Gate, CA
11/05/2018
Great Customer Service all around

Jesse S.
California
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said that every time she goes there they get her work done quickly and right

Robert H.
Glendora, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that everything was excellent.

Able M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Able said the service was really good.

KP
Keith P.
California
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and honest.

TW
TOM W.
Ontario, CA
10/25/2018
Service staff was excellent. They performed the needed repairs quickly and under budget. Quality service at reasonable prices, not cheap, but worth the price.

HR
Humberto R.
South El Monte, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Humberto said he has been going to this business for a couple of years. He has never had any problems with this business.

ART B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
10/22/2018
Another job well done
John and crew thank you for the service I get when I take my truck in I know when it's being work on with care again thank you Domestic Diesel

CG
CLINT G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
10/19/2018
OUTSTANDING COMMUNICATION
My truck was almost a two week project and they kept me in the loop the whole way through. Prices were better than anywhere I checked and they were my last call. After that call and the empathy/communication on what they would do step by step I was sold and went there with no more calling around. Bob and John were Awesome!!!! THANK YOU. Truck runs STRONG now.

JESSE S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/16/2018
Reasonable prices , great work and honest
After taking my truck to ford which they couldn’t diagnose the exact problem and wanted to charge me a very high quote with no gaurantee of fixing my problem. I was referred by a friend to take my truck to domestic diesel, I’m definitely glad I did. After dropping my truck off I got a call stating my exact problem and price which was awesome, had my truck back in no time . I definitely recommend domestic diesel to everyone they are very honest and good at what they do .. thanks John and bob 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🤘🏻

MICHAEL B.
Sun City, CA
10/16/2018
Quality Work - Great Price
The team at Domestic Diesel knows what they are doing when it comes to getting your diesel taken care. Never any issues and never been upsold on unnecessary fixes or upgrades. Highly recommended.

VH
Vincent H.
Whittier, CA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said the service was perfect.

Judd F.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Judd said the service he received was good.

DT
DAVE T.
Newport Beach, CA
10/11/2018
Great First Impression
Did what they said they would do for the price they estimated. Much better than the Ford dealer I had been using.

SP
Steve P.
Oak Hills, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Steve said everything he asked the employees to do, they did. It was done correctly with no issues.

Morton L.
Ford Excursion
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Morton said the business was quick and they were nice and friendly. It was overall a good experience.