GW
GREG W.
Mira Loma, CA
Ford Excursion
Best diesel shop around
Had a couple minor leaks, took it to Domestic for repairs. As always, they were honest, and actually recommended NOT spending the money to fix 1 of them because it was minor and the cost wouldn't be worth it unless it gets a lot worse.
When you find a good, reliable, honest mechanic, you keep him.

BRAD H.
Chino Hills, CA
Honest, experienced technicians.
I feel that Domestic Diesel has experienced technicians that do quality work. I feel confident with their diagnosis's and quality repairs.

CA
Good work.
Had to follow up with you a week later on getting appointment.

AE
Arturo E.
Mira Loma, CA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Arturo said the staff is knowledgeable.

GB
GLEN B.
Riverside, CA
06/26/2020
Keeping my truck
I have a 2008 dodge and I only want a competent and most importantly honest shop to work on it. Very pleasant, professional, and knowledgable staff. As an older truck owner, I have had life experiences with dishonest mechanics. I do not mind paying for repairs when needed and expect the work to be completed. Domestic Diesel is the only shop I trust to take care of my baby. Thanks, Domestic.

FS
FRED S.
Blythe, CA
06/26/2020
Replaced the Turbo
These folks worked on my truck approx 2 months ago and replaced the Head Gaskets on my 06 Chevy Duramax Diesel and they did a bang up job on it. The engine compartment was cleaner then it had been in years and it looked like a brand new motor, and ran like a brand new motor. Unfortunately after the head gasket job I noticed that I wasn’t getting the performance out of it and it wasn’t building boost, John recommended that I bring it in to be checked out. After he and his Duramax specialist Charlie determined that the turbo wasn’t up to par I gave them permission to replace it. These folks kept me abreast of every move they were doing to my truck on a daily bases. There phone calls assured me that they appreciate there clients and we were number one priority. I got my truck back looking like brand new again and it ran better then new!!!!! I want to Thank John, Charlie, Nate and Jocelyn for there excellent customer service and for taking such good care of my truck and myself. My wife and I can now leave on a two month vacation pulling our toy hauler across the USA without a worry because it was done at Domestic Diesel where it’s done right and on time !!!!!!

Skip B.
Upland, CA
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Skip said they took care of everything he needed.

TW

Bishop, CA
Ford Excursion
06/13/2020
Most legitimate diesel mechanics in California 🤙
Nate and the boys at Domestic Diesel know exactly what I needed and gave me some great ideas to get my 05 Excursion dialed in and rolling coal!!! Had a brand new long block dropped in with a bunch of goodies and with minimal down time!!! Will definitely be going back to them for service and upgrades💪

AG
ART G.
La Puente, CA
06/08/2020
I was told by car would be ready end of day Friday, I received a call Friday morning before noon that my truck was ready. Quick ,friendly and responsive

Judd F.
Chino Hills, CA
GMC Sierra 3500HD
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Judd said he likes the staff.

WP
Willy P.
Pinon Hills, CA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Willy said he had an excellent experience.

MF
Mike F.
Claremont, CA
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did what they were supposed to do.

WE
Walter E.
Chino, CA
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Walter said he did not have any issues. Nate worked well with him.

DENNIS W.
La Verne, CA
05/21/2020
Never disappointed, very professional.
I used there service for years and I would recommend them to anyone. The best diesel repair in California. If they ever closed their business I would sell my truck. Honest, professional and trusted service!