JEREMY H.
Covina, CA
04/15/2021
Staff and job completed
One of the best experiences I have ever had at a shop. Definitely will be coming back for all my diesel needs.

DAVID G.
West Covina, CA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
04/02/2021
Great service all the time!
Called in for an appointment for an oil change on my 2019 6.7 diesel, shop was willing to work on right away. Straight forward service!

JAMES C.
Ontario, CA
Ford Excursion
03/24/2021
Great as always
I can’t say enough great things about the crew at Domestic Diesel.

Always provide excellent service and a great value.

Always willing to discuss and recommend possible future modifications they listen to what your goals are for your vehicle and the recommend from there. They always share what modifications are worth it and which ones they feel do t provide the best bang for your buck.

And lastly there isn’t anything they don’t know about diesels!

If you own a diesel take it here you won’t be disappointed. But remember they are busy, so plan ahead and make an appointment.

GM
GUS M.
CA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/18/2021
Honest work
Needed thermostats replaced on my 15 GMC Duramax, and also needed power steering checked. They switched out thermostats quickly and power steering was fine just needed to be topped off which they did for me. Lots of friends recommended this place, I’ll definitely use them in the future if needed.

JACOB P.
Claremont, CA
03/17/2021
Keep up the great work!
Keep up the great work guys! After coming to your shop for the past few years. Customer service is great, prices compared to other shops are very competitive. Thanks for going above and beyond also being very paptiwnt with my extended warranty. Just wanted to give you guys a shout out. 👍🏽👍🏽

JEFF S.
Ram 2500
03/05/2021
Love my Carli lift, but my BRAND NEW 21 Ram got sloshed by a greasy set of arms, hands and trousers!!! plus what happened to my OEM stuff?
You guys did a great job of getting my stuff, getting me in and getting me out! The lift is AWESOME buuuut I was really disappointed.
This is only the second time in my life I have had the opportunity at 55 years old to own a new truck. When I got in and saw the grease and dirt on my armrests and seat back as well as seat pan and mats I was pissed.
You guys obviously do a great job and have a great reputation, but, the devil is in the details...
I couldn't wait to rave about my Ram, but, I was soooo disappointed in the condition I got my truck back in (and none of the OEM parts back BTW) I couldn't do it.
This I feel (if someone is paying attention to them) should be a great check in with your teams... I saw the young lady put a cover on my seat when she brought it around back what happened to it. A real bummer since I just turned only 1,000 miles on it.

JASON M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
02/24/2021
2005 Dodge Diesel
Jocelyn and Nate were awesome — I finally found a great place to bring my truck! I only wanted professionals who know Diesel engines and Domestic Diesel is my go-to from now on!

Jason

JIM M.
Huntington Beach, CA
02/24/2021
2007 F250
I was very happy with the time getting my appointment and service done while I waited as promised. Excellent job!

ZB
ZACH B.
Ontario, CA
02/20/2021
Perfect service everytime
Amazing service amazing people!

JENNIFER A.

Don H.
California
Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Don said they did a good job. They did what he wanted in a timely manner.

BRIAN M.
Corona, CA
Ram 3500
02/05/2021
S&B 52 gallon tank install
Outstanding service and great overall experience! Had a S&B 52 gallon tank installed on my 2018 Ram 3500 shortbed and couldn’t be happier.

KEN B.
Chino, CA
Ford Cab & Chassis
02/04/2021
Fantastic service at very reasonable price.
When my 2004 F350 is not feeling will i drop Her off Domestic Diesel. They do their magic. Before you know it she's back on the road running like her old self. Thanks John and everyone from the front office to the mechanics in the back. Ken

RN
ROBERT N.
Long Beach, CA
01/28/2021
My humble opinion
I was extremely pleased with the attention to detail and the customer service! Domestic diesel is not one of those shops that gives you one quote and then all of a sudden when you go to pick up your truck the price has changed. My truck has never ran so good. I’m definitely going to be a returning customer. Thanks John and Nate.

Marc S.
California
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Marc said he recommended them for service.