AR
ART R.
Sierra Madre, CA
Trust
Your past services for me have shown that I can trust your decisions and actions on my truck. Simple as that.

TODD M.
Ford Expedition
Honest Mechanic
This is a great shop for auto repair. No unnecessary repairs. I have been taking my vehicles there since they opened. They are skilled and honest. They are friendly and courteous. Please consider them for your auto repair.

ALEX M.
Los Angeles, CA
The BEST OF THE BEST
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND BEST OF THE BEST WORK!!!!

JIM H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/13/2020
Professionals
Domestic Diesel is the Best facility to have your diesel truck serviced in the Inland Empire!
Professionals throughout the company. Great service and gets the work done better and faster than any dealership. Answers all questions about service needed or questions afterwards. I trust no one else to work on my Ford. I work with a lot of Diesel repair shops in 13 states and I can honestly say this is the only shop I have and will continue to take my diesels to.

Chris B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff were honest and knew what they were talking about.

KW
Kirk W.
Glendora, CA
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Kirk said they performed flawlessly and were easy to deal with . They were perfect.

Jim H.
Lake Forest, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he was very happy with the work. He would have liked to have had another phone call or two to keep him posted on what the issue was. He was very pleased. They are the best around.

BW
Brian W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Brian said he took care of him and got the work done in a timely manner.

DA
DEAN A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
09/28/2020
Bad Betsy
We all know it’s a bitch finding someone that knows how to work on your truck and you trust. These guys know their shit. Nobody else will work on my truck again. That’s how good they are. 100%

KUNAL S.
Fontana, CA
09/26/2020
Best shop yet!
Nate and everyone at Domestic Diesel are amazing!! They have always taken my of my old 7.3.
Good work for fair price. I recommend them highly.

Daniel M.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said Nate is very honest and has really good pricing.

SE
Scott E.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he had an outstanding experience with John an employee at this business. He gave him real straight answers and every thing he told him once got vehicle came true.

KA
Kyle A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said they performed the work that needed to be performed in a timely manner. He always goes there.

BW
Brady W.
Hesperia, CA
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Brady said they were quick. Everything came out nice and clean.

ART B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
09/22/2020
Dependable with out a doubt
On Sept. 3rd a fuel line broke coming back from LV and I had to be towed home so on the following day which was a Friday Labor Weekend I called Domestic Diesel and spoke to Nate told him what happen and if I could have the truck towed in but he said they were swamped and that they didn't have room to keep it and it was a holiday weekend and may not be able to look at it till late in the week so I just asked if they get an opening if he could call me so i can send it and he told me that he would talk to John and let me know so about eleven o'clock he called me and said send it but again he reminded me that they still might not be able to look at it till later in the week so I said ok so as long as I didn't have to look at it all weekend that's ok. ON Tuesday the 8th Nate called me told me what was wrong told him go ahead and fix it and on Wednesday the 9th he called in mid morning that my truck was ready to be picked up and like in my past repairs they got the job done sooner than expected and to date I've never had to take it back for them to check out the repair. I know this is a bit long just to say John and crew are the best at what they do and they have great customer service and I thank them for that and I truly mean that 👌😊