GH
GEORGE H.
Ontario, CA
11/15/2019
96 OBS F350
Brought my truck in for a front end rebuild and lift kit. Domestic Diesel gave my truck a good going over and found a few other issues that needed to he corrected. I could not be happier with the way it turned out. I will be back after the first of the year for new wheels, tires and exhaust.

GP
GREG P.
Diamond Bar, CA
11/14/2019
2004 Ford 6.0 diesel
If I could give 6 stars I would. I have been taking my truck to John and his team for 12 years. I have never been sold a repair that wasn't needed at the time. Have always had GREAT, FRIENDLY and PROFESSIONAL service! They are TOP KNOTCH and totally Trustworthy! Thanks to John and the team for keeping my truck in tip top running shape.....Greg Parquette, Diamond Bar, Ca.

Jeremy C.
Ram Pickup
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said he would recommend this business for service.

AP
Art P.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Art said the service was great.

SP
Steven P.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the business was able to fix his vehicle quickly and accurately. He said they kept in constant contact with him on the status of his vehicle and they didn't try to fix things that weren't broken. He appreciated that.

NH

SCOTT M.
Corona, CA
10/30/2019
Customer service was great
Domestic Diesel was able to fix my trucks issue correctly the first time.

MARK L.
Upland, CA
10/28/2019
They know their stuff!
I appreciate the fact they worked me into their schedule to repair my brake booster that was failing. The turn around time was outstanding!

JEFF D.
Upland, CA
10/25/2019
2009 GMC SIERRA
I’m very happy with the service I received at Domestic Diesel. In today’s world, it’s hard to find a good, trustworthy mechanic. DD Is my new go to now.

EO
Edward O.
Ford Excursion
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the business was thorough with the diagnostic and getting the work done.

NK
Nick K.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick said there was a quick turnaround on the service.

RICK M.
Chino Hills, CA
10/11/2019
5 Stars
Always been a great source for any issue with my truck. They have the solution and options to help out

DT
DAVE T.
Newport Beach, CA
10/10/2019
Efficient
On time and did what was promised while I waited.

MIKE S.
CA
10/08/2019
Awesome customer service
I've been coming to Domestic for years and have always been happy with the customer service and honest work. I won't take my truck anywhere else for any service or repairs.
Nate R., manager from Domestic Diesel and Auto Service responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your loyalty! We look forward to servicing your vehicle!

KH
KENNY H.
Dana Point, CA
10/04/2019
Friendly and honest
I appreciate John and his crew. They always are very thorough and never try to just sell me a service i dont need like most shops or dealerships.
Nate R., manager from Domestic Diesel and Auto Service responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the review! We only recommend what you NEED and of course give our professional opinion on what you might need in the future! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

TJ
Tim J.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he liked the work the staff performed and the personal service they gave him.

WT
WAYNE T.
Ram 3500
10/03/2019
always great service!!!
All of the folks at Domestic Diesel are very competent and care about your vehicle and you. Absolutely the best place to take your car or truck for service or repairs.
Nate R., manager from Domestic Diesel and Auto Service responded on 10/10/2019

We appriecate the review! We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future!

SAVAGE S.
Wildomar, CA
10/03/2019
great workmanship
Very professional and courteous.
Nate R., manager from Domestic Diesel and Auto Service responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to providing the best service to our customers! Hope to see you again!

Ken S.
Garden Grove, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the staff were nice people, they treat him good and he trusts him.

AA
Alex A.
Rialto, CA
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Alex said this was the best service he ever had.