Moreno Valley, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
02/17/2020
Ive known the owner, he is very honest and knows FORD Better than FORD
It was reslly nice knowing that I could count on Domestic Diesel. I used to work at MKP Construction who is a loyal customer for Domestic Diesel for many years. I know that the job will get done in a timely matter and I also know that they pricing is really good. Will always look to them first before anyone else.

Mike G.
POMONA, CA
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he enjoyed it.

Mario G.
Pomona, CA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Mario said that they were courteous and knowledgeable about his vehicle. They did a great job and improved the performance of his vehicle.

LT
LARRY T.
Chino Hills, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/29/2020
Customer friendly.
Front desk and shop people are fantastic.

Mira Loma, CA
01/28/2020
Wasn’t my best visit
I enjoyed the first time I came here a few years ago much better. Didn’t like the ‘drama’ from the guy who called me. (it wasn’t the owner like the last time).. maybe an apprentice ? Not 100% sure I’ll bring my truck here next time I need something.. I’m sure my tiny bit of maintenance for my truck doesn’t matter to them either. I wanted to spend more money for ‘maint’ items but the guy on the phone wasn’t open to that idea...

Christian H.
Corona, CA
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Christian said the service was quick, the turnaround was good and he trust the staff to find the problem.

MA
MICHAEL A.
01/22/2020
Nice helpful people
They are always friendly and helpful

John S.
Corona, CA
01/22/2020 Category: Service
John said this business had great service, great people and overall is a great business.

EI
Ed I.
Fontana, CA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ed said service was complete, timely and the mechanics kept in touch with him during the service.

STEVE M.
Phelan, CA
01/17/2020
Very good customer service, quality of work, wide range of services provided.
Front counter staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful
Mechanic staff performed repairs in a timely manner, with outstanding results
Vehicle was repaired on time using quality parts.
Domestic diesels excellent reputation is accurate and well deserved.

Los Angeles, CA
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
01/16/2020
GREAT service and professionalism
Professional grade work and specifically like reports via email. Thanks to all your team.

West Sacramento, CA
01/16/2020
Diesel Enthusiasts👍🏼
They don’t just replace parts. They correct factory deficiency's and improve vehicles when/where it makes sense to do so. This only happens when a shop takes pride in its work and cares about the end result. Not just fixed......Improved.

Our truck is running great again.👍🏼

01/03/2020
Happy camper
I could not be happier with the service and replacement of parts on my excursion. John was very knowledgeable and advised me what needed to be done. Due to a miscue on my end with parts. John and His team figured out the best outcome and I’m happy with the outcome. If they say what should be done, usually means they’ve crossed that bridge before. I will always recommend Domestic Diesel.

MARK G.
Chino Hills, CA
12/30/2019
Only place I go
Domestic Diesel is the only place I take my vehicles. John and the crew are the absolute best. They do great work and always treat me great.

DON R.
12/29/2019
Very good service.
Very good communication, kept in contact with progress of repairs, met the scheduled pick up date.