Latest Review about 2 months ago

Great job

DEB R.
10/07/2020
Maintenance
I have a Subaru needing regular maintenance. I was very impressed with everyone I came in contact with at Frisbee's from the initial inquiry throughout the service. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

JE
JAMES E.
09/26/2020
Great service & Accurate Quotes
Did exactly what they said at the price they said. No high pressure sales pitch for additional work.

KJ
KEN J.
09/23/2020
Quality Work and Service
Frisbee Automotive always does a great job repairing and servicing our vehicles. Quality work, professional mechanics and friendly staff makes it a pleasure to do business with Frisbee Automotive. We made 3 trips to dealership with the same issue and they could not solve or identify the problem. One trip to Frisbee Automotive fixed the problem for good. Highly recommend this business.

LA
LYNN A.
09/14/2020
Making it right
My 2004 F-250 wasn't running right so I called Frisbee Auto and dropped it off for them to analyze it. After a complete test, they were able to determine what was wrong and made some adjustment to get me back on the road. Thank you

DEB R.
09/11/2020
I was extremely impressed with the customer service.
The communication and customer service I received was very impressive and appreciated. Nathan went over my service and diagnostics. My car was returned clean and shiny.

ROSE B.
08/31/2020
Good place
Good service. Fast & friendly.

LA
LYNN A.
Ford Excursion
08/20/2020
The Oil Change
I took the Bus in for a oil change and Nathan pointed out a few items that needed attention on the next visit. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

HA
HUMBERTO A.
GMC Safari Passenger
08/19/2020
Every job you do in my vehicles, is done properly

Robert S.
Red Oak, TX
08/12/2020
Negative 1000
I called and set up an appointment to bring my truck in for alignment on May 6. Was quoted 150 for the alignment. Seemed high but I need it done before my tires were worn uneven. Dropped my truck off the morning of my appointment.
I advised them I hit a bump and my steering wheel is now off and it pulls to the right.
Fast forward a few hours I get a call they did a "courtesy inspection" on my truck and it needs 3,200 in repairs in the front suspension before they could do an alignment. Something seems off about that since my truck only had a little 15,000 miles. Needless to say I didnt spend 3k in repairs on a brand new truck and I advised them I'd be picking it up. But was still required to pay 150 dollars for this "courtesy inspection" I never asked for.
Took my truck to a reputable shop in waxahachie and had them do an inspection on the front end and they found the upper control arm bolt that adjust the alignment was loose from the pervious shop that did a lift kit. Highly wouldn't recommend Frisbee automotive. They tried to sell me 3k in front end work on a brand new truck that only had a loose bolt. Makes me question if they even looked at it or they just recommended everything just trying to fix  it.

Robert S.
Red Oak, TX
08/12/2020
Negative 1000

Ford Expedition
08/07/2020
A great auto repair company.
My Ford Expedition had been at another auto repair shop for a week and they could not tell what was wrong with it and didnt want to work to find out what was wrong. A friend recommended Frisbees and in my desperation I called them. I was told to bring it in. Within 2 days they had discovered the problem and fixed it. I can't tell you how happy I am to find such an excellent auto repair shop. I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

Jason G.
Texas
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff did what they needed to do.

EG
EDDIE G.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/04/2020
#1 Auto
I'm new to the area in I highly recommend Frisbee Auto repair to anyone,, they took care of everything for me very professional..

ROSE B.
08/01/2020
Fast service
The staff is very friendly & fast. I'm never there for more than 30 minutes. They can answer all your questions. Happy customer.