LA
LYNN A.
06/07/2021
In & Out Oil Change
I brought my F-250 in for an oil change and Mike was able to get it in & out in a short order. He also pointed out several items that need to be fixed. Thank you

Thank You Lynn!

06/03/2021
Awesome Service
Excellent service. Thorough vehicle inspection and communication of findings. Recommendations on what needs to be addressed now and what can wait. Friendly staff. Great owners.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

Thank You Beth, We appreciate your business, gald we could help!

SE
SCOTT E.
Italy, TX
06/02/2021
They are honest and do good work.
They are the only mechanic shop we take our vehicles to. When you find a mechanic you trust you stick with them.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

Thank You for you kind words! Let us know when your ready to get that hitch installed!

KJ
KEN J.
05/26/2021
Great job every time!
Friendly atmosphere! Great job every time.!
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for taking time to review us!

MO
MIKE O.
Dallas, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/25/2021
LC200 Upgrades
The team at Frisbee is amazing. Everything was done perfectly. Would highly recommend them!
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

Mike, We really enjoy seeing people get out and enjoy their Cruiser the way it was designed to be used! With the way you care for yours it will be the last one you will ever need to buy! Thank you for trusting us with your Land Cruiser Maintenance and upgrades.

MIKE M.
Hillsboro, TX
05/22/2021
Solid Repairs, Great People
Frisbee maintains all three of our vehicles. They are trustworthy and thorough in their work. Highly recommend them, even when they are busy, the quality of their work is worth the wait if you value your vehicles.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you Mike,  We appreciate your business!

BA
BILL A.
05/19/2021
They take good care of us
We like the way that they not only repair our cars but also check things out carefully so there won't be any surprise breakdowns.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for your continued support of our small business, its clients like you that make it possible for us to continue to provide our services to our community.

BE
BRIAN E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/15/2021
Quality workmanship
Frisbee Auto does things right. They have taken care of my truck for 16 years and 240,000 miles. It still runs great and no major (motor/trans) work done. The only place I will take my truck for service. Thanks
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

Brian, thank you for the kind words. I remeber the first time you brought your truck in for service, Time sure does fly, it seems like last week!

JIMMY S.
Midlothian, TX
05/14/2021
Good people and good service
There was a thorough evaluation of vehicle issues, I felt the pricing was fair and there was excellent rapport with the customer

JE
JAMES E.
04/18/2021
No BS
They do not try to turn a $65.00 oil & filter change into a $500.00 ticket as many of the dealerships do!!
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

James, You hit the nail on the head, that is our goal here, to be honest and straight forward with our clients, NO BS! Thank You!

COREY W.
03/30/2021
Very thorough, knowledgeable and just good people.
Mike and Jennifer got me in and fixed up and back on the road. I took the truck to them after another mechanic had the truck unsafe to drive. Thanks again!

TH
TERRY H.
Dallas, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/12/2021
Land Cruiser Work
It is very rare that a business exceeds expectations. Mike and his staff are real perfectionists.

BF
BARBARA F.
03/03/2021
Even though I live in rural Ellis county, they always make it easy for me to get my car serviced, helping me get to and from wherever I need to be while they have my car. They keep my car in good condition, always informing me ahead of time what needs to be done, how pressing the need is, and what it will cost. I have trusted Frisbee to maintain my vehicles for over 25 years, and they have never let me down.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Thank You for the kind words Barbara! You are part of the family here at Frisbee Automotive! Mike

LJ
LOUIS J.
03/02/2021
Quick service
More than pleased with the service. Vehicle made ready quickly and washed.
THANKS!
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Glad we could help out with the service needs on your F-150, Thank you for your support!

AR
ARTHUR R.
02/13/2021
Personal Service
It seems that "Customer Service" during this COVID-19 time has disappeared. "Personal Service" during COVID, and during these weather conditions is awesome!
Frisbee Automotive did an excellent job of diagnosing and completing my vehicles immediate needs, as well as outlining a plan for some long term repairs that fit my budget.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Arthur, thank you for you continued support of our small business, especially for taking the time to review our services, this is the only real form of advertisement we use is word of mouth. Mike