JE
JAMES E.
04/18/2021
No BS
They do not try to turn a $65.00 oil & filter change into a $500.00 ticket as many of the dealerships do!!

COREY W.
03/30/2021
Very thorough, knowledgeable and just good people.
Mike and Jennifer got me in and fixed up and back on the road. I took the truck to them after another mechanic had the truck unsafe to drive. Thanks again!

TH
TERRY H.
Dallas, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/12/2021
Land Cruiser Work
It is very rare that a business exceeds expectations. Mike and his staff are real perfectionists.

BF
BARBARA F.
03/03/2021
Even though I live in rural Ellis county, they always make it easy for me to get my car serviced, helping me get to and from wherever I need to be while they have my car. They keep my car in good condition, always informing me ahead of time what needs to be done, how pressing the need is, and what it will cost. I have trusted Frisbee to maintain my vehicles for over 25 years, and they have never let me down.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Thank You for the kind words Barbara! You are part of the family here at Frisbee Automotive! Mike

LJ
LOUIS J.
03/02/2021
Quick service
More than pleased with the service. Vehicle made ready quickly and washed.
THANKS!
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Glad we could help out with the service needs on your F-150, Thank you for your support!

AR
ARTHUR R.
02/13/2021
Personal Service
It seems that "Customer Service" during this COVID-19 time has disappeared. "Personal Service" during COVID, and during these weather conditions is awesome!
Frisbee Automotive did an excellent job of diagnosing and completing my vehicles immediate needs, as well as outlining a plan for some long term repairs that fit my budget.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Arthur, thank you for you continued support of our small business, especially for taking the time to review our services, this is the only real form of advertisement we use is word of mouth. Mike

LA
LYNN A.
Ford Excursion
02/12/2021
They fixed a lot of wrong on my Excursion today
My Excursion limped into Frisbee Auto and Lance found and fixed a lot of stuff that was broken and wore out. Thank you
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Lynn,  as you say it best, you are a full service customer, a part of the Frisbee Automotive Family and a First Class gentleman. Thank you for your continued support of our small business!
Mike

Lexus LX 470
01/29/2021
Excellent Work!
Really quick!
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for you kind review!

Craig W.
01/20/2021
Great job
They kept me informed the hole and kept it to the price quote
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

We are happy to help! Thank you for your business we truly appreciate it!

Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for the review and letting us take care of you automotive needs!

MIKE M.
Hillsboro, TX
01/20/2021
Needed Work Done Well
Had some much needed front end work done and as usual, the team at Frisbee got on it and did a great job. Truck drives better new!
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for the kind words Mike! We greatly appreciate your business!

JENNY L.
Lexus GX 470
01/11/2021
They are truly invested in my safety
As the second generation of customers to Frisbee Automotive I can say I trust them with my life. They are always reliable and I know that the work I am getting keeps my vehicles reliable and dependable. Because of their quality of work I am able to keep my car longer and save money on buying a newer vehicle. They have added great custom additions to my car and the workmanship gets so many compliments from friends, strangers, and even the valet! I love being able to talk to my mechanics greatly appreciate having a woman to talk to as well, as this is truly a family owned business. From my oil being changed to new tires to the complex stuff I don’t understand, they always keep me informed without making me feel like it’s all above my head, and prepare me for upcoming maintenance as well. As my kids get close to driving, I know that they will continue to use Frisbee Auto and carry on the tradition.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for the kinds words Jenny! We truly appreciate your business!

MARIA W.
01/04/2021
I can't say enough. They were honest and had very fair pricing. They did an inspection on my truck and even give me so things to look for in the future. Incredibly professional and would recommend to anyone.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 01/07/2021

Thank You Maria! We much appreciate you kind words!

JASON W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/30/2020
So expensive
I will start by saying I own a diesel and there is nothing cheap about them. That said, pricing is an issue here. Same work elsewhere is $1,500 less. I have no doubt they are very good mechanics and VERY nice people but I got the same service and work down the road for less than half the price they quoted. If money isn’t an issue this is your place.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 01/07/2021

Mr. White,
 We are disappointed that you were dissatisfied with you last visit with your 13 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Platinum 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel. I wanted to go over a few points that I find reading your review. I feel that maybe there was a communication breakdown or a misunderstanding of the scope of work that we had recommended.
When you brought you truck in for the complaint of a coolant leak. In discussion during the drop off you expressed your concerns from your findings on the Internet that it might be the turbocharger cooling system was failing causing the coolant leak and We noted that concern. In our initial diagnostic procedure we noted that both the primary and secondary cooling systems (there are two complete separate cooling systems on these engines which both have separate radiators, hoses, thermostats, & water pumps) had been filled with the improper coolant type for this engine along with other signs of recent repairs around the front of the engine area. The complex design of these engines and their cooling systems require a specific type of coolant and will cause serious engine/cooling system damage if the proper coolant type is not used. Filling the cooling systems with coolant that is not specifically designed for this application is a very serious issue. Moving further along with the diagnosis we pressure tested the cooling systems and inspected both cooling systems for leaks. Our inspection revealed that the primary cooling systems radiator hoses (there are 3 primary cooling system hoses that connect the engine to the radiator) were showing signs of leakage. Some of The radiator hoses appeared to have been removed and replaced recently, most likely when the recent repairs were performed that we had noted earlier. These engines utilizes Radiator hoses that are a "quick connect" design that push together and lock together with a retaining clip and form a seal with an O ring type gasket. From our years of experience working on particular trucks / engines with this design of hoses are not reusable once removed they must be replaced to insure a proper seal.

In Our recommendation there was a plan to repair the issues found and also preventively protect you and your substantial investment you made in this vehicle utilizing all Manufacturer specified OEM Ford Parts and products. The proposed plan was to start with the replacement of the 3 primary cooling system radiator hoses, along with primary cooling system thermostats due to contamination from the improper coolant and also due to the age/mileage (8yrs/120kmi), then Flush/service both of the cooling systems thoroughly. These cooling system flushes are no small feat on this engine. Fords specified flushing procedure has over 100 steps each for both the primary and the secondary cooling systems. Some of the steps are but not limited to, removal of the entire front grill / headlight assemblies to access the cooling system components, removing the secondary cooling system thermostats to allow proper system flushing, connecting special service tools to back-flush some of the cooling system components, adding special cooling system treatments to remove build up and deposits from the cooling system components. Then repeating the procedures until they test clean. Then once the cooling systems are clean, we drain them completly and refill with the proper coolant, to the proper mixture, adding the proper cooling system conditioner, verify they are to the proper level, not in one but in 2 completely separate cooling systems. This requires multiple heat cycles of running the engine at elevated rpm to warm up and circulate the coolant while monitoring the cooling system levels. After we have the initial fill levels set we then have to perform an extended road test at highway speeds to get both of the cooling systems warm enough to fully open both stages of thermostats to properly circulate the coolant and additives and purge any air pockets out of the cooling systems. Then after the road test we retest coolant concentration and coolant additive levels as well as reinspect for any signs of leakage.  If the coolant levels and concentration are off we add or subtract and then retest until they are perfect. If there are any signs of leakage we investigate and advise further repairs / proceedures needed. All inclusive this coolant flushing procedure alone can take the better part of a work day. On top of that the radiator hoses and engine thermostats are no easy task, If you have looked under the hood of a late model diesel truck, you know there is not much room to access components so it as well is labor intensive.

In your review you stated thats "same work elsewhere is $1500 less". So I did some math.
Our total quote for repair recommendations was around $2300.00 plus the diagnostic time spent. So for apples to apples $2300 is the number to compare. Subtract the "$1500 less" that means you were getting the "same work" for $800.00. I feel like that was not a fair assumption on you part.
Considering the costs involved to perform the repairs we recommended were, 3 OEM Ford primary radiator hoses, two OEM Ford thermostats, OEM Ford coolant gaskets, 8 gallons of OEM Ford coolant, OEM specified Ford cooling system Iron flush, cooling system additives were $963.88 including tax.
Our goal at Frisbee Automotive is to be the best of the best, our motto sums it up "where quality comes first" this is done to give our customers the best possible VALUE. Could we have thrown some radiator hoses on it and topped off the coolant, sure, but that is not doing our customer right. We want to assess what the concerns are, apply known knowledge and issues we see day in and day out specializing the maintenance and repair of these trucks/engines to create a complete repair solution, not a patch that will cost more in the long run. This is our definition of VALUE. Some more of that VALUE you receive at no extra charge is a complete vehicle health report that goes over every major system in your vehicle to make sure it is safe and reliable for you and your families safety and convenience. Another VALUE we offer is once your vehicle is repaired we wash and vacuum it before returning to you so you can enjoy a properly repaired and clean vehicle. This goal we have set for our service has created us the name that is unparalleled for Quality and Excellence for the last 37 years. We appreciate your review and the 2 Stars we earned from you and also a recommendation of sorts, we have stuck by our motto so we all can go home at the end of the day and know without a doubt we offered the best VALUE to our clients that was humanly possible.
Sincerely

Great job

DEB R.
10/07/2020
Maintenance
I have a Subaru needing regular maintenance. I was very impressed with everyone I came in contact with at Frisbee's from the initial inquiry throughout the service. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.