MARCIA H.
Toyota Venza
02/24/2020
Excellent local service
Frisbee Automotive always gets me in as soon as possible. If I need them to they will take me to work and come pick me up to get my car. They give me clear information about what needs to be done and why. And they give me my car back clean!

Ford Excursion
02/19/2020
Outstanding and over the top
Mike found me the correct rims for my F-250 and Ben took the time to make it right.

DAVID C.

Ford Bronco
02/04/2020
Bronco
Mike
Once again you and your team have serviced both my daughter's Jeep and my Bronco in a extremely good manner. You and your team have been spot on with getting my daughter and I back vehicles back to us when we need them.

MADISON C.
Dallas, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/31/2020
Attention to detail and quality!
Another perfectly executed repair of my Land Cruiser. I always appreciate their attention to detail and I’m proud of the work they perform. Nobody else touches my LC!

ROSE B.
01/17/2020
Very good service. I was in and finished in good time.

Lynn A.
01/17/2020
Staying ahead of the game
I brought my F-250 in for an oil change and the found one of the batteries was down. They replaced it and had me back on the road in no time.

KAREN B.
01/16/2020
I can TRUST them!
You can count on Frisbee Automotive to do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it! Only place I would take my Toyota.

01/16/2020
Staying on top of things
I brought in the F-250 for a oil change and all was well. Thank you for keeping me ahead of the game.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/15/2020
Great guys
Brought my truck to These guys after months of hassle with Walton’s in town, was provided detailed documentation and a 3 stage repair program to get my vehicle fixed over a period of time to fit my budget

TA
TIM A.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
01/15/2020
Tim Avery
Great work -great service -great people.

MIKE M.
Hillsboro, TX
01/10/2020
Great place to bring your vehicles. Efficient, courteous staff and great service. Honest technicians and quality work.

Honda Civic Coupe
01/10/2020
Excellent customer service
The folks at Frisbee Automotive did a fine job of thoroughly reviewing my vehicle and providing their recommendation on its service needs, identifying those that were most critical. They communicated well throughout the process and completed the work in a timely manner. Will definitely be back.

Ford Excursion
12/20/2019
Fixed
I put my Excursion in to have the starter replace and they were able to catch my high oil pressure switch that went tango uniform. Good catch.

LD
LARRY D.
12/17/2019
Honest and thorough service. You know your vehicle irepairs are done right.
I received regular updates on the progress of my repairs which I appreciated very much. I also received a report on the total health of my vehicle which is 17 years old. Mike was very gracious in explaining everything he found that needed to be done as well as answered all my questions. Mike and staff thank you for a great experience. And by the way I got my vehicle back cleaner than it was when I left it for repairs, thank you for that.