QH
Quirino H.
Montebello, CA
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
Went in for service and Jaclyn Hernandes took care of them and made sure everything was good and if I need anything to get done and went through the inspection checklist mechanic do on the car and show me what soon should be repair and how long it should last till the new repair and answer all my question asked

Juan M.

Patricia I.
Whittier, CA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
22500 Maintenance
Quick service. Future recommendations with no pressure to do right then.

RN
Raphael N.
Monterey Park, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Efficient service
Carlos was friendly & professional. Service done within promised time.

FA
Fernando A.
Huntington Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/12/2020 Category: Service
As usual, I have been taking my SUV ever since I bought it here, friendly and honest staff

GC
Gregorio C.
Los Angeles, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Its just change old so that easy
So far so good, i can't say anything

Malibu, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Great
Awesome
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Hello,
Thank you for this feedback! It was a pleasure having you in service and I am happy to see your experience went so well. I look forward to seeing you again next time, have a good day!

Brenda H.
Long Beach, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Job well done
Great customer service ..

CA

Juliana U.
South Gate, CA
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Average
Too long of a waiting time

EQ
Esther Q.
Downey, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Downey Dealer
I would truly recommend this dealership to friends and family. Always great service, very professional and knowledgeable.

Johnny R.

Shane P.
Bellflower, CA
12/31/2019 Category: Service
60k Service please more.
Hello, I completed the 60k service plus changing of the ATF fluid.

When my car was completed, I was informed that my Brake Fluid needed to be changed as it was really dirty. However, I came in about 4k miles ago and I had the dealership change the brake fluid as it was recommended. I informed the service manager and he noted that it will be completed free of charge (which I already paid for it a few months ago). However, this concerns me as this tells me it was not completed before and I was charged for it even though it was not completed. This was strike one. Also, my battery died on me this past weekend (at a family member's wedding) but again 4k miles ago, it was classified as "GREEN." But I ask, how was my four battery classified as green when it was reading at 2 volts when it died. It needed to be replaced and should have been recommended to me as yellow or even red. This is strike two. I will admit, that Emir, did correct the situation and did honor a coupon I had which brought the price down for the entire service. So I did appreciate the customer service aspect of the visit but I spend a lot of money to get my car serviced at a dealer and would hope to have top quality work done on my car. I usually rate this dealership well and have been coming to them for almost a decade (including Commerce) now for all my new cars and service. There have been mistakes here and there but this was two in a row and based on the same visit a few months ago. I am a bit weary to come here again but I will give it another shot and hope there will not be a strike three. I will be asking for proof for everything they do and hope they do not give me a hard time about it because, at this point, I deserve to know more about what they did to my car and my money.

-SP