Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RV
Ricardo V.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
I had an excellent experience with my service appointment. The car was ready ahead of schedule.

Hi Ricardo

Thank you for recent visit. If you have any concerns or comments please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great week.

Near Downey
I would rate this as acceptable I would just have the staff # increased for a faster service and the waiting area redesigned to increase comfort.

Hi A

I'm very sorry to hear of your disappointment during your last service visit. We try very hard to make our customers visit a pleasant one.
I would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please contact us at your earliest conveinence.

562 231-0100

HS
Haleh S.
Montebello, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
wendy
wendy is such a good agent

Hi Haleh

Clarissa C.
Pico Rivera, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor got me in and out
Cesar was really friendly. He also gave me an accurate time frame that the dealership would need my car for servicing. He got me in and out quickly, and I really appreciated that! Thank you, Cesar and to the service department for always taking care of vehicle needs.

Hi Clarissa

GM
George M.
Artesia, CA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
It was quick,easy and convenient. I especially liked the reminder text I received about my appointment.
Our service tech was great also, he didn't mind all my silly questions. I will definitely go back to Downey Hyundai.

Hi George

AP
Ana P.
Downey, CA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Your service good, my Hyundai is a lemon
Your service was great. Unfortunately with all the recalls(5 or so) I would not recommend a Hyundai.

Hi Ana

downey hyudai service my car washed it in about 1hr on a saturday

Hi William

Juventina P.
Amazing staff!
Granted i mostly know the management in this dealership, but entire staff is friendly and helpful.

Hi Juventina

BC
Brittany C.
Pico Rivera, CA
Cesar Maldonado
He was amazing!!! He did such a great job at keeping me updated on my car. He returned all of my phone calls, and had great customer service. I appreciate his recommendations he had for my vehicle

Hi Brittany

Lynwood, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Best customer service I seen!
Great service and very informative!

GV
Graciela V.
Whittier, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Beyond satisfied/Great Costumer care.
The Service Department exceeded my expectations...service to my automotive for a engine replacement took less than a week.

Cesar was a pleasure to talk to and he did everything within his power to provide me with the best experience ever from a Dealer Service Department.

I will be returning to this hyundai service department, I'm extremely satisfied.

Hi Graciela

Norwalk, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster

JN
James N.
Whittier, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Downey Hyundai has a spectacular Service department! They are very helpful and always go the extra mile. This time I only had an oil change and a tire rotation, but I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Hi James

RF
Ruth F.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyond Customer Service. Kudos to Tim and Staff. They know it's first name basis

Hi Ruth

VF
Victor F.
Bell, CA
Close by...
Kudos to Wendy.. very helpful. The rest of the repair team should have a supervisor to check every car before get return to the customers...simple step will prevent a bad experience for a customer...👍

Hi Victor

LV
Laura V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Downey Hyundai
Very professional job well donee
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Hi Laura

Buena Park, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome & reliable
Great 👍🏻 staff and good service!
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

CP
Connie P.
Long Beach, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Passionately driven to satisfy the customers always
Once again extremely well satisfied
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Hi Connie

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Good
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

PV
Pedro V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Faster than other dealers
Fast oil and filter change, car wash included.
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018