Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GN
Gloria N.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
The whole staff is very professional
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Gloria,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your last service visit. I am happy to hear that all went well and that the Downey Hyundai Service Department staff provided top tier customer service. Have a great day, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

PZ
Patricia Z.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Satisfied
Just not friendly
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Patricia,
We sincerely apologize for the mishap you experienced on your past visit. It is our priority to ensure every guest leaves our premises satisfied and we apologize that your service light was left on and the inconvenience this caused you. I will communicate this valuable information you provided to our team directly and also relay that greeting and welcoming our guests should always be a top priority. Please feel free to reach out directly if any concern should arise, as we always want our customers to know we are always available to help. Have a great weekend and I do look forward to seeing you again in our service department!

IP
Irasema P.
Awesome customer service.
Excellent customer service provided by Cesar.

Hello Irasema,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback about your recent service visit with Cesar. I am happy to hear that your service went well and that you were provided with excellent customer service, as that is always our goal. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Stephanie B.
Awesome
I take my car here for service every time. They're quick and efficient.

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for your kind words about our service department here at Downey Hyundai. I appreciate your positive feedback and am happy to hear that your service visit met your exceptions. Thank you for your loyalty and for choosing Downey Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you again!

MQ
Maurice Q.
Walnut Park, CA
3rd time's the charm!
After 3 trips to the service dept. they finally got it right.

Hello Maurice,
Thank you for relaying this information about your recent service visit. I apologize that you had to make multiple trips to the service department, as it is always our goal to fix issues as soon as they arise. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything more we can do to make up for this mishap. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

RQ
Rogelio Q.
Excelent Service. And friendly people
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Rogelio,
On behalf of the Downey Hyundai Service department, thank you for your kind words about your recent visit. We are happy to hear you were provided with great service and that everything went well. Thank you for coming in and as always, we look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Melissa M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great service on my Kona! People were very helpful
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Melissa,
Thank you for choosing Downey Hyundai to service your vehicle! I am happy to hear all went well and that we provided you with the top service we strive to deliver. Thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

West Covina, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Sorry
Sorry. My son-in-law brought the car in for me so he didn’t say anything negative about your place. I did like the fact that they washed and vacuumed the car.

Hello,
I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback on behalf of your son-in-law's visit with your vehicle. I am happy to hear our car wash services left your vehicle in pristine condition, as that is always our goal. We thank you for your loyalty and allowing us to service your Santa Fe S. Have a great day!

GT
Geovanni T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and understanding.

Hello Geovanni,
Thank you for relaying back how well your service visit with Enrique went. I am happy to hear that everything went well and that you received the reliable service you needed. Have a great day!

Jean D.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great
Services great clean car and list of needs provided

Hi Jean,
I appreciate you providing this positive feedback, I am excited to see that your service with Ramiro went so well and that your car was received back in perfect condition. Thank you for your trust in us and as always, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

GR
Gerald R.
Bell, CA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Carlos Ruiz .. service department
Thank you Carlos Ruiz for taking care of me from start to finish,

Hi Gerald,
I am happy to see that service advisor Carlos was able to deliver the best customer service possible during your visit. Thank you for giving us this positive feedback and for trusting Downey Hyundai with all your service needs. We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Montebello, CA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
I love this dealership great service
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hello,
On behalf of Downey Hyundai, we appreciate your kind words and feedback about our dealership. I am happy to hear your service visit with Cesar went so well and as always, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Robert G.
Cty Of Cmmrce, CA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
factory seice
promt professional and courteous
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Hi Robert,
I am so glad to hear that your service visit with Ramiro went so well, we appreciate your positive feedback. Our top goal is always to deliver the best service possible and I am happy to hear your visit was prompt, professional, and courteous. On behalf of Downey Hyundai, we appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Sylvia M.
Walnut Park, CA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Carlos Ruiz was excellent and very respectful and helpful
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello Sylvia,
I am so happy to hear that your service visit with Carlos went so well. We appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback about your visit, we thank you for your time and loyalty. Have a great rest of the day and as always, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

TJ
Thomas J.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
First time visit customer for life.
Very friendly and courteous staff very helpful.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Hello Thomas,
Downey Hyundai is so happy to hear that your last service visit went so well. It is always our goal to provide great customer service and we thank you for your kind words about our staff. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you next time!

FA
Frank A.
Norwalk, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
This place has the best service I have ever encountered.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Hi Frank,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind feedback. We are so happy to hear that Downey Hyundai has provided you with such exceptional service, even making it your favorite location! We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and as always, we are excited to see you at your next visit.

AK
Alexandra K.
Alhambra, CA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Saturdays are slammed!
Try to come on a weekday or have someone take you away from here when you have your vehicle serviced because it can take longer than expected on a Saturday.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Hello Alexandra,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback about your recent visit, as it helps us note important information about how our service department is doing. As you mentioned, Saturday is one of our busier days for service and we do know our customers may have schedules to attend to. Because of this, we offer a number of amenities to occupy our guests, such as our complimentary Ubers to and from our dealership, which we are always happy to offer to allow some leisure time while your car is being serviced. We do apologize for the wait time, as we always try to offer quick and efficient service and it is regrettable that we did not deliver this to you. Thank you for your recommendations, which are taken into consideration to make our dealership the utmost best for our customers. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Katherine B.
Long Beach, CA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for always taking care of my car
This is a great location with consistent quality service. Thank you for always putting your customer first.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Hello Katherine,
Thank you for not only coming into our service department to maintenance your car, but also following up and providing us with positive feedback. We are happy to know your service went well and that you received Downey's Hyundai's best customer service possible. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Terrible customer service
I will more than likely not return for service to this location due to the poor customer service received by the associate. Not once did I receive a call to give me updates on my car and I had to follow up myself as it took over a month to get my car repaired. Also I felt pressured in to getting maintenance work done on my car.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback, we are terribly sorry to hear about your service experience and the events that transpired. Customer service is our top priority and communication is a key aspect of that, we are incredibly sorry to hear that you did not receive updates on your vehicle and the status of your engine, feeling as though you were left in the dark. This is never our goal and I would love to try to meet at a common ground with you and find a possible remedy for this mishap. Please feel free to email me at Jfernandes@gmail.com if you have any other information you would like to share, I would be happy to help.

JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

I am sorry, my email is jfernandes@downeyhyundai.com , sorry for the mix up, but please do feel free to contact me here at any time!

Awesome service
Made me feel at home.. even called me an Uber!

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such positive feedback about our service department. We are glad that you enjoyed our Uber service and we are always happy to provide that amenity to you! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!