Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VJ
Victor J.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I had great experience. Great customer service.

XC
Xitlalyc C.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Okay service
They’re nice here, but services take much longer than they tell you. I was also promised a car wash (even though it was raining) but when I got to my car it was still dirty. There seems to be a lack of communication among staff.
OSCAR A., Service Manager from Downey Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Xitlalyc,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is much appreciated.  I

am truly sorry for the delay and for not washing your car as promised.  When you have the opportunity please stop by so we can perfrom an interior/exterior car wash and talk about how we can make up for your loss in time and how we can make your future visits exceptional.

Yours truly,

Oscar Aldana
562-231-0100
oaldana@downeyhyundai.com

LG
Lee G.
Norwalk, CA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service with a smile!
Came in for our first oil change on my new Hyundai Sonata and was very pleased with whole process! Made appointment by phone and when we arrived they were quick to get me in and quickly took care of business. everyone was very nice and the waiting room was very comfortable and coffee and donuts was a nice touch!

CA
Carrie A.
Awesome!!
The service, the attention to detail, and most of all the expertise of every single member of the downy Hyundai family Was and is awesome!

FA
Fernando A.
Huntington Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service.
A+ service.
The staff is nice and very helpful.
This is my first service and will definitely be dropping in my suv every time is needed.
The lounge is quite clean and nice, making the time you spend here very pleasant.

AP
Alpeshkumar P.
Buena Park, CA
Make workplace for visitors
There are very take care about customer and very polite. Way of talking is excellent

Lynwood, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service !!!
Carlos was very helpful when I came in for an oil change . He really went above and beyond to make sure I left happy with my service. I like how he explained the different packages of services throughly and was very knowledgeable in answering every question that I had .

Maria C.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
It's close to my house and Enrique in your service department is the best

Barstow, CA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was great for my first service on the car

Manuel M.
Pico Rivera, CA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
First rate service.
Great staff, very attentive, very good location, did not have to wait long to be attended to.

HL
Hye L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/01/2018 Category: Service
I just stop by at Downey branch.
It was great service.

YL
Yvette L.
Bell Gardens, CA
Custom service
Great customer service fast at fixing car also when u have appointments they take your car right away .

FN
Fausto N.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Downey Hyundai is the best
was there on time and took me on time and were quick in and out .. and yes that's what she said.. car wash is always the best word..

Josefina M.
Bell Gardens, CA
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Good
Acceptable

IB
Irene B.
South Gate, CA
11/30/2018 Category: Service
You always treat me with consideration around respect

Jose G.
Norwalk, CA
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Guys at the front desk were awesome! Very friendly and welcoming.

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Find another place
Simple and short repairs never fully repaired and also bad communication and as well timeline of repair and excuses not consistent

AH
Alex H.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Makes Oneself Feel Special
The customer service right from the beginning is incredible. I felt welcome and special from the way they treated me from beginning to end. I love the hospitality, communication, transparency, and efficiency. I was surprised to have my car be done within less than two hours for I have had previous experiences with other car maintenance where it took me literally four to six hours to have my car ready but this location is perfect. I would highly recommend this location to anybody! I just wish they would offer complimentary oil changes for leased cars since such cars are technically the property of the dealership but other than that it is a superb place to get serviced.

VQ
Viviana Q.
Montebello, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Average
Lounge area needs improvement. Work that vehicle may require in the future was not explained to me. Vehicle took a long time to be turned in to me after I was told work was completed.

LJ
Luis J.
Pico Rivera, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service Bad and Rude employees
Don't trust them with your car. They don't do work on a timely manner and you have to double check their work. Takes way too long and they are rude.