Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5rating 4.3529382
Overall Rating 2.02941/5Overall Rating 2.02941/5rating 2.02941rating 2.02941rating 2.02941

Las Vegas, NV
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Problem "engine light" came back on...
.2 days after having it serviced, it came back on. Cant afford this time to return to shop multiple times to correct the problem
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Downey Hyundai to assist you with your engine light, as we know you were from out of town. I am happy we were able to service your vehicle and get you back on the road safely for your trip. If you are ever around town in the future, do not hesitate to stop by, as we do appreciate you coming in! Have a great day.

Crystal M.
Bellflower, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly
Before I even stepped out of my vehicle I was already greeted by a worker named Carlos. She was extremely helpful and very courteous. He answered all the questions I had and took his time to explain in depth. I would definitely recommend going to Hyundai and getting my car serviced there.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Hello Crystal,
I am so happy to hear that all went well with your service here at Downey Hyundai. Our goal is always to provide top customer service to all of our guests and I am thrilled to see Carlos took the extra step to do so for you. We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Have a great weekend!

Huntington Park, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Lacking communication, poor transparency, and broken part
After nearly 4 months without my car (due mainly because of the company Hyundai, not the dealer), I received my car back. It was part of the fleet of cars recalled for faulty engines. My main concerns are the following:

Communication: I constantly had to call and ask for updates on my car. I was in and out of rentals during this nearly 4 months ordeal. I was called a few times. Two return calls to my many calls that I had already made, and one to pick up the car. I do not need to be comforted or made to feel special for this mess, but the vibe I got was a "nothing we can do, blame the Hyundai company" type of response every time. Communication is the dealer's responsibility and that is why I am pretty disappointed.

Transparency: Each time I asked what was being replaced or things to consider when replacing the entire long block engine, I received vague responses so as to not ask questions. When picking up the car, I expected a bit more detail on what happened and what was replaced. The service technician had a big stack of information but I received one paper with limited detail on what happened. The tech said a few words, showed off the cost of the repair and then shook my hand. For being so long without the car, I expected a bit more nuance and understanding of the situation.

Broken part: My door panel was opened and there was clearly a broken piece inside. The technicians left the screw in there, knowing the part underneath was broken, and the screw now just rattles and the door is clearly flexible (not like it was before). Just a sloppy job. If something is broken during the repair, expect the owner to find out.

The car still has the same problem from time to time as when I initially took the car in (it has trouble starting). So I do not know whether this is an issue of how the new engine was replaced or if it is the same engine block design and has the same problems.

Overall, pretty disappointed.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me about this issue over the phone. As I mentioned, we are eager to get your car back in perfect condition as well as making sure you are 100 percent satisfied with our services. If there are any issues that arise before your next appointment Tuesday, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. We look forward to seeing you again next week and repairing this situation entirely, as your loyalty and well being is always our top priority. Thank you, have a great weekend!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hello,
Thank you for letting the Downey Hyundai service department know how your last visit went. I am happy to see all went well and we appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

RQ
Rogelio Q.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
My service guy Ramiro was very helpful and professional. I definitely come back to see him.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Rogelio,
The Downey Hyundai service department would like to thank you for your kind feedback about your recent service visit with Ramiro. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Have a great day.

Baldwin Park, CA
Rude employees
Rude employees..
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hello,
I am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned, according to this survey. If you could please clarify the events that took place I would be happy to possibly find a remedy for this situation, it is always our goal to make sure our customers are always taken care of. As from your last conversation with Ramiro, you stated this review was not from yourself. If you can please get back to me at your earliest convenience to clarify the events that transpired that prompted this 1 star rating or if it was a simple rating error, I would love to hear from you. Thank you, have a great day.

DT
Do T.
Pasadena, CA
Ongthuong
Punctual and quick services.
The counselor is very friendly.
Deep appreciation.

Do,
Thank you for leaving this kind feedback about your recent service visit with Enrique. Our priority is always to provide the most proficient and honorable service to you, and I am happy to see we fulfilled all your service needs. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Bell Gardens, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I don't remember both their names but one was Carlos. Both were very kind and helpful. Gave me all the information I needed and kept me informed about my car. I replaced one of my tires but when I got home I realized they kept my tire cap. Their service is excellent and will be coming back. Just got to make sure everything is good before I leave

Hello,
Thank you for providing this survey about your recent service visit. I am happy that Carlos and the service department were able to deliver you a great service experience. I do apologize for the tire pressure cap, that is a mistake on our end that should not happen. Please feel free to reply to this email directly and I will be happy to provide you will brand new caps for all your tires. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day,

RD
Robert D.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Highly Recommend
What can I say every time I come they make me feel at home. My service advisor Carlos Ruiz helps me out lets me know what’s needed on my car.Highly recommended for people to come to Downey Hyundai Sales people and Service will help you out and make you feel at home.

Hi Robert,
Thank you so much for these kind words, I will be sure to pass them on to everyone here at Downey Hyundai. I am so happy that your experience with us was exceptional, which is always our top priority. We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

LA
Lourdes A.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Cesar goes above and beyond to ensure that all my questions are answered and that I receive the best service possible.

Lourdes,
I appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind feedback about your recent service visit with Cesar. I will be sure to pass on the kind words to him. Thank you for coming in and we are thrilled that your experience with us went well. Have a great day!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this kind review, I am happy to see your service went excellent and that you received great service. We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

KR
Kristofer R.
Maywood, CA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Speedy Service, Good customer service
My very first time in for service i was told that my first service is complimentary which i thought was awesome. Service was very first, and they washed my vehicle and even passed the vacuum in it which i did not expect. Most places just wash your car but here they went above and cleaned the interior for me, definitely will be returning for my next service

Hi Kristofer,
I am so happy you received your complimentary first oil change, welcome to the Downey Hyundai family! Our goal is always to provide top service and I glad to know you enjoyed all of our amenities. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

ZS
Zohaib S.
Bell, CA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great and Promt Service
Thank you for great and fast service. Carlos was amazing and very helpful.
I love my Hyundai Tuscan 2018.

Zohaib,
Thank you so much for these kind words not only about the service you received, but also about your service advisor Carlos. I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to him. I am so happy to see that your service went great and that your Tuscon is doing excellent! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

IG
Ignacio G.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Ignacio,
I am so happy that your service visit with Raidel went so well. Our goal is always to provide top customer service and I am happy to see we did just that. Thank you for coming in and we looking forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

EL
Elias L.
06/06/2019
Cesar is a good service rep makes you feel like a valued customer no question or concerns to dumb. He really takes time to listen to you and also explain recommendations.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Elias,
Thank you for taking the time and providing this additional feedback about your last service visit with Cesar. We really appreciate your kind words and are so satisfied to know how well your service went. Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Service time
Process was easy going
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hello,
I am so happy to see your last service visit here at Downey Hyundai went so well! Our goal is always to provide top customer service in an efficient matter, which I see we delivered to you. Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

Daven R.
Montebello, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Car owner
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Daven,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5 star review. I am happy to see your service went well and that you will recommend out brand to others, thank you for your loyalty. Have a great day!

ED
Erick D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy Service
Went in for a routine check and the staff was really quick and informative when telling me what was going to be performed on my car.

Hello Erick,
On behalf of the service team here at Downey Hyundai, thank you so much for providing us with such great feedback. I am happy to see your visit went so well and that our team was quick and efficient. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at your next visit! Have a great day.

Rafael R.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service staff
The service staff is great however it is overshadowed by a horrible business manager by the name of Marcia or something. She was very rude.

Hello Rafael,
I appreciate you taking the time to provide the Downey Hyundai service department with 5 stars, we are so happy to know that you service visit went exceptional. I do apologize if you felt you did not receive the utmost best customer service, our goal is always to be welcoming and attentive. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

PI
Patricia I.
Whittier, CA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Basic service
Quick and efficient. Give recommendations but do not push service.

Hello Patricia,
I am so glad to see your service visit here at Downey Hyundai went so well. Thank you for providing Cesar with 5 stars and I am happy to see that you received the best customer service, which is always our mission. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!