Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Paramount, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I value my time and money so I was very appreciative when my car was ready at the time quoted to me. Wendy provided me with great service on what is recommended for my car as well as payment options. She was patient and not affected by the number of people that were waiting for assistance.

Daven R.
Montebello, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Daven
The customer service was great.

Mario M.
Norwalk, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
This is the 4th time i bring my 2013 Elantra and Wendy and the whole team at Hyundai Downey did a great job. They are honest and they not try to over sell you things that you really do not need. Five stars.

RA
Ronaldo A.
Montebello, CA
great service
They make me feel welcomed and they are great there.

FG
Francisco G.
Stanton, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wendy
Was such a great help, broke every thing down for me on what my car was going to get service friendly

I love it
the fact that they actually worked on my car and fixed it. ALSO sought to see if there was anything else wrong. I had an appointment and they saw my car the time my appointment was. if you go in the morning, they serve donuts and coffee. NO other Hyundai dealership has that. keep it up !

Fast. Quick. Easy.
This Hyundai service center has exceeded my expectations. I brought my car over because I had a dead battery. Luckily my battery was still under warranty so the customer rep told me they would test the battery and replace it, should it be dead. They also informed me that my car had a software recall and informed me it’s time for maintenance service. Knowing that my car was well overdue, the rep let me know of the different prices an gave me a time frame as to how long it will take to take care of all of the above. And no lie, my car was ready within the time frame given. This service center also has a clean waiting area, coffee, fruit, tv, comfortable chairs, and a clean restroom. Will definitely return for my next service.

AR
Azucena R.
Customer service

Service visit
I really liked the care and attention I was given on my last service trip for my car's maintenence.

Dina P.
Whittier, CA
Easy
The staff was helpful, friendly, and easy to work with.

Paramount, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service from CESAR & staff in the service dept
Great customer service throughout the dealership I really feel comfortable with the professionalism provided by staff

Daniel M.
Pico Rivera, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Repairs
Wendy kept me updated as far as my vehicle and also provided a loaner very good

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
service
I like the new Downey location, its bigger, comfortable, nice. The service is still great. I have no complaints

AR
Alejandro R.
Maywood, CA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Enjoyed the fast and excellent service.

Kevin M.
Cudahy, CA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Ceaser is friendly
Really nice comfy dealer to hang out and wait for car to be done. Coffee is a A+. Awsome great variaty. Just would reccomend that if u get a service done will be nice if they could show you on your car as proof what services were done. I like complementary car was. But, left some nasty soap stains. Beats the purpose if u still have to clean it.

BV
Bonnie V.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Could Be Better
To Begin with, this is the reason I take my wife’s car in for service.
Really Long Story made somewhat short
Took my wife’s 2013 Sonata Hybrid in for a repair (Water Pump) got the car back and complements on the condition of the vehicle and its great condition. Just one thing, they disapproved of the orange coolant and would like It to be green. They tried to sell me on a $150 coolant swap and I turned it down. I told them I would do it that weekend.
When I got home I turned it over to my wife and thought nothing of it. On Friday I bought the green coolant on my way home and was going to swap out the coolant as I had mentioned. Well needless to say I noticed plenty of things wrong with the engine bay.
1) Loose air intake (allowing unfiltered air into the throttle body)
2) Unclamped air filter box (tangled with wires that lead to sensors on the car)
3)Wire harness not secured to its mounting brackets
4) Oxygen sensor cable resting on the heat shield as opposed to being clamped in place so that it’s out of the direct heat.
5) And an empty coolant reservoir tank (yes I was going to empty it anyways, but on the paperwork it stated it was topped off)
I closed the hood and took it straight to the dealer. They were able to correct some of the issues the next day but were only able to fully correct them all with me there pointing each and every one of them out.
Not COOL!

Had this been an inexperienced person relying on the Service techs to assist them they would have possible burnt wired and long term $$$$$$$ problems.
Yes I would have corrected each issue myself, but the Service Managers need to know that their Techs are lazily cutting corners.

I will be checking all work from this and ANY dealer from now on before driving off the lot. It happened everywhere
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hi Bonnie

That is totally unacceptable tell your husband I'm very sorry he had to go back and watch those guys. I was a tech for many years and took great pride in my work just like your husband. Your car is amazingly clean and I admire your husbands hands on abilities.  I remember all my customers I will makes this up to you guys for sure on your next visit. My tech has been reprimanded. Please accept my apologies. This survey solely reflects my performance not the technicians. I'm going to send a second survey again for my performance and would appreciate a 5 star rating.

Thanks For Your Time and Business
                              Tim ONeil

Long Beach, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Tim is amazing friendly really cares about customers and the company. Pleasure to meet him.
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hi A

Thank you for recent visit. If you have any concerns or comments please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great week.

Thanks Management

Pico Rivera, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Thank you! Keep up the great work!

Cesar C.
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Hi Stephanie

Thanks Management

TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

opps sorry for name mix up Tim

GC
Gamaliel C.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and service
This was my 4th time servicing my vehicle at Downey Hyundai. I appreciate their efficiency and customer service.