Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AC
Armando C.
Whittier, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
friedly staff
Took longer than promised. But overall it was good

Romelia H.

Norwalk, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
I was able to schedule a service appointment the next day. I am very happy with my experience. Cesar Maldonado was very helpful, he did a great job. Thank you so much. I will be back in the future.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service is incredible!
The service advisor (Cesar) is incredible. He goes above and beyond to ensure the customers’ needs are met. Although I had my baby with me, he was very patient and calm. If you ever need to get your Hyundai vehicle checked out, I highly recommend you to schedule an appointment with Cesar. He explains the parts and labor cost thoroughly.

SF
Samuel F.
Huntington Park, CA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service call
I was able to have a same day appointment over the phone. Once there I was attended to quickly. My car came back serviced with a complementary wash, dry, wheel flood, and interior vacuumed. Talk about going the extra mile.

CT
Craig T.
La Mirada, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
Thank you Enrique!
Enrique Gave great service and comminication was timely and detailed. Only area ti improve was that secured messaging was kinda clumsy and needs to be easier

FG
Frank G.
Whittier, CA
Location
There were a few more things that needed attention on my car and was not able to get a print out of what was needed. I still would VERY MUCH like to get that. They told me I had to bring it in for another inspection????? Don’t understand that. PLEASE SEND IT TO ME EMAIL AT sharirg@me.com. Thank you

AA
Alfredo A.
Montebello, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick. Went in and received help almost immediately. Oil was changed and a timely matter. I was just hoping for better prices on additional services my car needs. I wanted to get transmission fluid changed, brakes changed, realignment, and belts changed. No discounts were offered but I'm guessing that is not standard

VG
Victor G.
Downey, CA
Car service
Nice dealer, great car I have.

CA
Carrie A.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
I continue to be impressed by the congeniality of the entire Downey Hyundai team, from the shuttle driver to management & the front office! I came to Downey as a result of a several NEGATIVE experiences with another dealership, and have absolutely NO regrets!!! Their attention to detail, superior knowledge overall about their product, teamwork and expertise is beyond comparison and greatly apprecuated!!

Melissa P.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service!
The service was amazing and the associates were so friendly

Ana M.
Lynwood, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Best customer service in town!!!
I’ve had to bring my car for recalls and Downey Hyundai staff have been so nice and helpful. They make an inconvenient situation less stressful!!! I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Jose M.
José m
Good job

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Overall great experience
Overall great experience, answered my questions and told me what my car needed.

DO
Dehiry O.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Bad costume service
I had a headache everytime I would call yo asi for info takes me days weeks to get in touch with wendy. So busy .and would not get into on my car repair took 2 months

Teresa M.
Alhambra, CA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
My oil change
I recommend Hyundai dealer in Downey
They actually washed my car I feel like I got got a great service.

AG
Angelica G.
Pico Rivera, CA
car service
employees were friendly and professional. service time was very quick.

2013 Hyundai Accent
M
Friendly

Marlene G.
Downey, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service. Appointment on time and I got my car back at the time that the service department said it will be ready

RV
Roque V.
Awesome Service
I came for a scheduled oil change and was then informed of a recall that would be changed that day for free. The service here is amazing and the staff is super friendly and welcoming also you get a complimentary car wash! 👌🏻