Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review 24 minutes ago

PM
Patricia M.
Rosemead, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Airbag light
My airbag light went on. It needed to be fit. It took longer to locate the problem. Once the problem was found, it was going to take a while to fit it. So, Caesar provided me transportation by Uber. I was able to leave the service and come back. I really appreciate the transportation.

RA
Rogelio A.
South Gate, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Y
Y
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Rogelio,
Thank you for your positive review, we are so pleased here at Downey Hyundai that your last service visit went so well and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

BP
Beatrice P.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
All personal were very courteous.
I will without hesitation recommend Downey Hyundai to friends and family.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good morning Beatriz,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our dealership, we are so pleased to know that you will be recommending our services and facility to friends and family. We are so satisfied to know we met our goals in providing you with our utmost best service and that you and your vehicle both left happy. Downey Hyundai looks forward to seeing you at your next visit!

AH
Alex H.
Long Beach, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Ask for Enrique, Fantastic!
I had a wonderful experience at Downey Hyundai, the rep that took care of me was named Enrique. I have a 2016 Tuscon with just under 30k miles and there have been many issues with the vehicle. Its had a stutter when accelerating since I bought it new, the car has had a continuous burning smell, long past the breaking in period (for 30k miles). The passenger seat heater has never worked either. Also I had fogging in my driver side head lamp which made it difficult to see.

Enrique took my car in for over a week and fixed every single problem, added in a new shifter, new seat, updated all recalls, and a new headlamp. My car drives so much better then it ever has. Every other dealer I've taken it too has screwed me over saying they don't notice a hesitation in the car or the burning smell (Huntington beach Hyundai is not god awful), but he took care of me. Excellent dealership will never take my car to another.

Hi Alex,
We are so pleased that Enrique resolved each and every one of your issues with your Hyundai Tuscon. Downey Hyundai would like to thank you for your time and survey as we do appreciate positive customer feedback as it lets us know that our service department is meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to seeing you for you next service visit!

RD
Robert D.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
The people in the service
I’m really happy with my service Carlos help me out so much told me what they where going to do to my car explain to me answer my questions. The person that did my service also help me out so much Charlie help me out so much fix what needed to be fix

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit here at Downey Hyundai. We are so pleased to hear Carlos provided you with great customer service and kept you informed about your vehicle throughout your service. Also, we also are happy to hear Charlie left your vehicle in great condition after your visit, we look forward to seeing you on your next service!

CP
Connie P.
Long Beach, CA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great and quickly finished!

Hi Connie,
The Downey Hyundai service department is so glad to hear your service was quick, fast, and efficient! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Monterey Park, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful service. Service is timely so I can wait in a great waiting area or working office area. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Hello,
Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy to hear your service here at Downey Hyundai went well and that you enjoyed spending time in our waiting area while your car was being serviced. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

La Palma, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Good
Thanks

Hello,
Downey Hyundai would like to thank you for your kind feedback on your recent service visit. We are greatly satisfied that your vehicle was serviced proficiently and we look forward to seeing you for your next visit!

TL
Ted L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, cofortable, and commuticated well
Was able to sit in the lounge and do some work on my laptop using their wifi with comfortable seats, and they let you communicate with the tech working on your car via phone/text if you have any questions which is a great feature to have and access to what is the update on your car being done. Pretty much right on time with the time was told it would take and overall had a great experience at their newer location as a much better layout and overall presentation of the dealership. Was very happy :)

Hi Ted,
Our service department here at Downey Hyundai is so pleased to hear that your recent service visit for your Veloster went so well. We are happy to hear your satisfaction with the amenities we provide and thank you for your kind feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

VR
Valerie R.
Pico Rivera, CA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Cesar is very knowledgeable and his customer service skills are the best. I was in and out quickly. I would recommend this dealer ship and Cesar to other Hyundai customers.

Hello Valerie,
Thank you so much for your feedback, the Downey Hyundai service department is pleased to hear of your satisfaction. Additionally, we are happy to hear Cesar provided you with great customer service and that you and your vehicle both left fulfilled. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Ricardo R.
Downey, CA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great!!
Cesar Maldonado knows what he is doing!

Hello Ricardo,
Thank you for your kind feedback, as we are so pleased to hear that your service adviser Cesar is providing you with the best service possible for you and your vehicle. Downey Hyundai looks forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Josue C.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Perfect timing good customer service they worked fast friendly people.

Hi Josue,
Downey Hyundai is so satisfied to hear your recent service visit went so well and that everything was completed in a timely manner. We greatly appreciate your service and kind words, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

BV
Bonnie V.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good Enough
I am getting used to this place and don’t want to go somewhere else. Just a word to the wise don’t believe everything they tell you. As I quote “service was done in the trunk area so there was nothing touched under the hood” by the way “you need a new air filter, transmission oil change, brake fluid swap, and fuel system cleaning.
CESAR A M. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your past visit. It is our priority to ensure every guest leaves our premises satisfied. I will communicate the valuable information you provided to our team directly in order to further investigate this matter. Please feel free to reach out directly if any concern should arise.

PG
Paul G.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/02/2019 Category: Service
My car had several items that needed attention, and Cesar in service was excellent in looking into them all, communicating with me on what needed to be fixed and the progress, and he dealt with the extended warranty company to get the most for me on all the covered items and loaner car while my car was being repaired. I would definitely return.

Hello Paul,
We are so happy to hear that your service with Cesar in the service department went so well, as it is our top priority to provide each and every one one of our customers with efficient and satisfactory service. We are happy to hear Cesar went above and beyond to communicate with your warranty group and that you received your car back in great condition. Downey Hyundai looks forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Jesus G.
Lynwood, CA
Great
Communication with the customer.

Hi Jesus,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your last service, we appreciate your input and are always looking for areas in which we can excel in. In all, we are satisfied to see your service visit went well and that you received your vehicle back in a timely and proficient manner. Downey Hyundai looks forward to your next visit!

MA
Manuel A.
Lynwood, CA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Was a walk in and was immediately assisted for an oil change only took about 1hr for that a car wash and clean my seats from a stain.

Anaheim, CA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great team, nice helpful and always understanding.

Jacqueline T.
Broken trunk
I have had good experiences at Downey hyundai, overall. Usually there is ha one associate, Cesar (I think), that helps me out. He’s really nice and has great customer service skills.
I went in for a trunk repair and things were done quickly and efficiently.

AH
Andre H.
Bellflower, CA
In and out service
Yes no doubt very good service

EZ