Sylvia M.
Walnut Park, CA
Thankful
Excellent customer service

Hello Sylvia,

I am happy to see all went well with your service! We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

AE
Anly E.
Lynwood, CA
02/19/2020 Category: Service
I recommend Jaclyn! She was friendly, very knowledgeable, and got my car serviced super fast.

Hello Anly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this positive feedback about your recent service visit. I am happy to see all went well and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Maria C.
Oil Change
I been to this dealer several times and I was disappointed that my oil change took more than 2 hours due to running out of oil

Hello Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are so sorry that you had a negative experience with our service department.
Our goal is the total Satisfaction of our customers, and to provide a positive experience.
We would like to get more detail about your visit. Please contact our Service Manager Ramiro Garcia
at (562) 231-0100 at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

RQ
Rogelio Q.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
Very happy with ken. Very happy with the service provided. Happy to get me car serviced here.

Hello Rogelio,

Thank you for your valued feedback! We appreciate your advice and take it into serious consideration. I am happy to see your service went well and we hope to see you again next time!

Melissa M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great servixe
ANDREA R., Customer Relations from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for your feedback - We appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback helps us serve you better.

Have a nice day :)

Andrea Rangel

KY
Kevin Y.
Upland, CA
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Experience
My service rep provided excellent service
ANDREA R., Customer Relations from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Hello Kevin,

Downey Hyundai is happy to hear our service driver Cesar provided you excellent customer service.

Andrea Rangel

Robert G.
Cty Of Cmmrce, CA
02/12/2020 Category: Service
major service
awesome job on my car.service department great and done in time

Hello Robert,

Jorge D.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
the people
caesar was very helpful & courteous

Hello Jorge,

I am happy to see all went well with your service!
We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

Mary G.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
They take care of business and let me get on with my business. Always friendly and accommodating.

Hello Mary,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am happy to see all went well with your service!
We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

Buena Park, CA
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service!!!
Acknowledgeable & courteous staff!!!

Hello,

Thank you for this 5 star review! Your feedback means a lot to us and I am happy to see our customer service was up to par. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

Norwalk, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/10/2020 Category: Service
7,500 miles check up
Service people are friendly and delivered the car at the time promised. however, they didn't reset the service time, so still shows that's due for service when I turn on the car. They also told me they would get back to me regarding one of the warnings that comes out and they never called me.

AU
Arvin U.
La Crescenta, CA
02/09/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
Service agents were very helpful, specially Jacqueline and Cesar.

Hello Arvin,

Barbara B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and door handle problem
Carlos was great, He ordered the part It came in when expected. He had my car ready very quick and was washed when I picked it up.

BP
Bianca P.
Compton, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Multipoint inspection
Multipoint doesn't actually get completed, only checked off on paper.
Currently running low on the vehicle fluids and after asking them to check my tire twice. They simple put air in them. Tire sensor still on.
OSCAR A., Service Manager from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Bianca,

I apologize your recent visit was not up to your level of satisfaction.  We work hard to provide excellent service to all of our customers.  We are aware of your recent service visit and I can say with confidence that both Carlos and Jaclyn went above and beyond to help you.  To say that they were rude and disrespectful is completely false and unfair to them.  They did offer to help repairing the tire for you but had opted to take the vehicle because you were not willing to wait for the other clients who where in before to be attended first.  It is very important for us to take car of all our clientele on an equal basis.  We have sinced reached out to you and offered to have your tire repaired but it has been difficult to communicate with you based on your choice of language used towards us.

Oscar Aldana