Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GR
Gerald R.
Bell, CA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Tires low upon arriving
Left in satisfied , left feeling if the Job was even don’t ... unease...

Hi Daniel

Thank you for recent visit. If you have any concerns or comments please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great week.

Hi Gerold

Sorry for name mix up. I had a staff meeting after reading your survey. I would hope on your next visit all will be well    Tim

PM
Paul M.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Getting in and out..
Service Dept employees are great! Always going the extra mile to keep a customer updated every step of the way. They have always been accommodating even if I don’t have an appt.

Hi Paul

GE
Gary E.
Lakewood, CA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Surprised
I bought a 2016 Hyundai Sonata from this dealer back in March and was not that happy with it. There were some issues I noticed as I started to drive it regularly (severe downshift at 32 MPH, weak AC, dysfunctional side view mirror). I brought it in last week, explained everything to Wendy in the service dept. and left it there for a week while I went on vacation.
Over the course of the week, Wendy would call with updates and keep me posted on the repair progress which I appreciated. I returned to pick it up and everything was fixed, car was washed and vacuumed out which was a nice touch and a surprise.
Wendy was great and the garage crew did a great job, thanks.
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hi Gary

GB
Gabriel B.
Bellflower, CA
Smooth and easy
Took my Elantra for its first oil change. Everything went smooth, from making an appointment to getting me in and taken care of. The staff is welcoming and friendly.

Hi Gabriel

Great staff and service
Everything is great

Carlos H.
Pico Rivera, CA
Nice friendly everyone
You have great employs very nice place Thing your service department is very helpful

Hi Carlos

Bell Gardens, CA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great & professional service!
Excellent customer service & professional people working in service dept 👍👍
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department
They completed the job I came in for
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

OL
Oscar L.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change went bad
I'm in fact quite disappointed. I took the vehicle for an oil change and inspection. After that I put my car on the garage and didn't use until Sunday. I was quite surprise when I found a quite large pool of oil under my car. Call Hyundai but service was close. I went down the car and found that the oil plug was loose and oil was leaking from there. I tighted the plug and the leak stop, but it was quite frustrated that you overlook it.
TIMOTHY O. from Downey Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hi Oscar

I'm very sorry to hear of your disappointment in your last service visit. We try very hard to make our customers visit a pleasant one.
I would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns. I will contact you after the holiday to discuss these issues. Have a great and safe weekend.

562 231-0100

Hi Bertha

Pasadena, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Service took to long
This is only regarding service, it took too long and they did not change the cabin and engine filters. As for the rest of the dealership there are many good things, however a few bad things like promising a purchase price and then saying they cannot honor it. Not going thru all the warranty options with you.

562 231-0100

Sham S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Cesar for your great customer service.

Hi Sham

AR
Asusena R.
Whittier, CA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
A few weeks ago in took in my Tucson for a check up because I felt it driving differently. I was at the dealership at 6:45am and one of the mechanics was just arriving. It was my first time at the new location I wasn't sure where to go . So I asked him and he was very helpful and respectful. I told me where to go and where to park while the service manager arrived. Shortly after everyone was arriving to work. Everyone said good morning as the walked in to work & that's a plus for me, that made me feel welcomed. I was helped by Ronnie Lovos Rivas. I told him what was going on with my car. Being a woman I'm not very familiar with cars but Ronnie took time to give me more feedback on the type of car I have and what sort of engine I was dealing with. He was very helpful and made me feel comfortable leaving my car. I feel that my car was ready at a reasonable time and it was AWESOME getting it back nice and clean. Also about a month ago I received a courtesy call about a recall part in my car. That made me feel like Hyundai cares about its customers. Overall I really liked the customer service its my first time taking my car and I had a good experience with the staff and team.

Suzie Rodriguez

Juan C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE AS ALWAYS
Great customer service from Cesar and his team. He recommended good services for my next appointment and let me know about financial options.

Hi Jaun

FR
Fernando R.
Long Beach, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Attention to detail is #1 here
I brought in my Genesis for warranty repair. My high mount brake light seal failed and needed replacement. The service rep, Caesar, was quick to identify the problem. Instead of having me come back to replace the parts, they were able to locate one and had my out with the repairs in 1 hour. They were also able to order another part for my trunk. Fantastic group of people that make you feel at home. I can't forget to give special thanks to the coffee maker and huge tv in the customer lounge.

Hi Fernando

Gabriela A.
Norwalk, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Cesar was great! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to Hyundai!

Hi Gabriela

Maria M.
Amazing
The services were great and quick. Thank you

Hi Maria

Great staff!
Whether it’s sales managers or service dept - great dealership staff. Very helpful.