Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RQ
Rogelio Q.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have your car service the manager and the crew are so friendly. I will definitely. Keep coming back here and tell my. Friends about it. Thank you guys.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Rojelio,
On behalf of the Downey Hyundai service department, we thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to see your service went well and that our team provided you with our best customer service possible. Thank you for your loyalty and recommending our services to others, we greatly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Hourly rate for maintenance too high
They do a great job

Downey, CA
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/17/2019 Category: Service
close to home, met my needs
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback. I am happy to see your service visit went so well and that Downey Hyundai is a convenience for you, as we do appreciate your loyalty as well! Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again.

Juan C.
South Gate, CA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
oil change
service was excellent and Raidel was awesome and friendly
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Hi Juan,
I am happy to hear that your service visit with Raidel went so well. I appreciate you taking the time to provide positive feedback and I will be sure to relay this info to Raidel. As always, we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

DT
Do T.
Pasadena, CA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, polite & helpful.
Deep appreciation to Villegas Enrique the service advisor for a job well done.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hello Do,
Thank you for providing such kind feedback about your recent service visit with Enrique. I will be sure to pass on your positive words and let Enrique know of this information. I am very happy to see all went well with you service and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

Jesus S.
Lynwood, CA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Good and fast service
It was good service really helpfull and fast

Hello Jesus,
Thank you for providing a 5 star rating! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to see your visit went well. We look forward to seeing you next time!

VP
Vanessa P.
Montebello, CA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Always received great customer service.
I always come here to get my oil change and amazing customer service is always given and details of my car is given as well as in what is need or recommended. This time the guy didn’t really communicate with me other than your car is ready come her to pay. He lost my car for 10 mins he was going car to car to see if it was my car and he had all the paperwork with him. Some other guy came out to help him.

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you for relaying this information about your last service visit. I am so sorry to hear about the confusion with your vehicle, it was an error on our side and there should have been better communication. I have passed along the details of this situation to ensure it does not happen again. I do hope this experience does not affect your loyalty to our department, as we do appreciate you coming in. If there is anything I can do to help, feel free to reply to this email directly! I hope to see you again at your next visit.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
I haven't been here in a year and it was the same great people and service. They're awesome

Hello,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our service department. I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback and I am so happy to see all went well with your visit. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Anaheim, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Always good service when I come here
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback. We appreciate you giving five stars and valuing our service. As always, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Downey Hyundai!

Jonathan M.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
New car 2019
I've never felt more taken care of than at Hyundai of Downey! And I used to work at a car dealership (not Hyundai of course) very friendly environment, and caring.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Jonathan,
I am so happy to hear your recent service visit with Enrique went above your expectations. Thank you for providing such kind feedback and I will be sure to let Enrique and the rest of the Downey service department about your positive words. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Juan M.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
I'm very pleased.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Hello Juan,
I am happy to see your service visit went well! Thank you for providing this positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Downey, CA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
anonymous user.
Convenience, accessibility, and job completed in a timely manner.

Hello,
I want to thank you for relaying how your service visit went. I am happy to see that all went well, the Downey Hyundai service department is always here to provide convenient, accessible, and timely service to you! Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

CA
Carmen A.
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service very friendly! were able to accomodate a saturday appointment.

Hi Carmen,
Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback about your recent service visit. I am happy to see that your visit went well and that your vehicle was serviced to your satisfaction. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again!

Belen S.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Service is not the same as it used to be. Thinking about finding another dealership to service my vehicle.

Belen,
Thank you for taking the time to relay this information about your recent service visit here at Downey Hyundai. I have noted that your service was less than acceptable and I sincerely apologize. I see that you have thoughts of switching dealerships and I hope that I can find a remedy for this situation in order to keep your loyalty. Firstly, it is always our goal to provide the utmost best customer service to our customers, and I apologize that you were not treated with that. Our customers should always be a top priority and receiving one's full attention and we can promise this will not happen again, as I have relayed this information to my staff. I took the time to review your previous visits and the adviser you were routinely with was Enrique Villegas, who happens to still be part of the service team. In the future please do not hesitate to reach out to him to service your vehicle, as he is one of our best and would be happy to assist you with the best customer service you deserve. If there is anything else I can do to help, please feel free to email me back directly, as I want to make sure you know you are a valued and important customer. Have a great day and as always, we do look forward to seeing you again and gaining back your loyalty do Downey Hyundai.

RV
Roque V.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Quick oil change and inspection & a free car wash!

Hi Roque,
I appreciate you taking the time to provide the Downey Hyundai service department with such great feedback. Our goal is always to provide quick and satisfactory service and I am happy to hear that your oil change, inspection, and car wash lived up to these standards. Thank you for coming in and as always, we look forward to seeing you next time!

NM
Natalie M.
South El Monte, CA
02/28/2019 Category: Service
service
great customer service
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Hi Natalie,
Thank you for relaying positive feedback about your recent service visit with Cesar. As always, our goal is to provide the best customer service and experience possible, and I am happy to see that was delivered to you. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

Kevin B.
Huntington Park, CA
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Friendly and Helpful Staff
Had a good experience getting my car repaired. Carlos was awesome and always kept me informed of the progress of my repairs while offering additional services without pressure. They set me up with a loaner and honored my warranty without any hassle or delay. They were able to take my car right away and repairs were made promptly. After all their work for just a reasonable deductable my car feels brand new again!
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Hello Kevin,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and kind words about the Downey Hyundai service department. I will be sure to relay your compliments to service advisor Carlos and your satisfaction about your visit. As always, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

GP
Gus P.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyuandai update
Nice place

Gus,
Thank you for relaying how your service visit went. I am happy to see your car was serviced to your satisfaction and we do hope to see you again at your next visit!

RQ
Rogelio Q.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Took my car for recall they took care of me
Thanks guy

Rogelio,
Thank you for this kind feedback, we appreciate you coming in. I am happy to see all your service needs were taken care of and that you left our service department satisfied, as that is always our top goal. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you next time!

GH
Gabriel H.
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealer
Goo dealer for your service needs.

Gabriel,
I appreciate you taking the time to provide positive feedback about your recent service visit with service advisor Enrique. I am happy to see that all went well and that all your service needs were met. Downey Hyundai looks forward to seeing you at your next visit!