Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5rating 4.4358972
Overall Rating 2.05128/5Overall Rating 2.05128/5rating 2.05128rating 2.05128rating 2.05128

Juan S.
Montebello, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil light did not turn off
Bad service
I had to pay more money Somewhere else after a simple oil change
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Juan,
I am so sorry to hear about your last service visit with us. It is never our goal to leave our customers in these unfortunate situations. I attempted to reach via phone call today but missed you, I did leave a message. I am eager to speak with you and remedy this situation. Please feel free to reply directly to this email or at 562-231-0100. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jose R.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
You can not beat the customer service They provide ! I'm very comfortable leaving my car here for service knowing it's in great hands !
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Jose,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our service department! We do our best to provide the best customer service and I am glad to see your experience was exceptional. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

EA
Elianan A.
Bell Gardens, CA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
You won’t regret it
Fast, efficient, informative and friendly! Will definitely be coming back
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Elianan,
Thank you so much for this 5 star review! I am happy to see your service with Carlos went so well and that we provided the best experience possible. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

GC
Gamaliel C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, explain recommendations well.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Gamaliel,
I am happy to see your last service visit with Ramiro went so well. We appreciate your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Have a great weekend.

San Diego, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Experience
If I could give this dealership 0 stars, I would. This is the worst dealership and has terrible customer service. Even the management team in incapable of doing their jobs. I will never come back to this dealership and hope no one else does either.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hello,
Thank you for relaying your service experience with us. As our prior conversation, as a service department I believe our staff went above and beyond to ensure your car received the service it needed. Being out of warranty, we submitted a claim for your engine and were in direct contact with Hyundai, getting it covered despite being at a high mileage. When your transmission failed, it was beyond our control but we went forth and did our best to work closely with Hyundai again. Unfortunately this warranty claim got denied and we are truly sorry. As a service department and as a dealer, we do not by any means discriminate towards our customers. We are a diverse dealership and encourage a diverse enviroment, treating someone unfavorably because of a person's sex would not be acceptable in this establishment. We are here for you as a dealer, please keep us updated on your Hyundai case, we hope to see your car back on the road. Thank you.

NM
Nicole M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Ceasar Maldonado has helped me both times I serviced my car. 100 % satisfied. I took my car in for the 2nd part of the recall and had me a rent a car ready for me. I was on my way within 15 min. Fast and efficient service also making sure I fully understood everything that was taking place. I will definitely be back for oil changes and anything my car needs. Thanks Hyundai for having great employees.. also a clean and comfortable waiting room with refreshments and a flat screen while I waited
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Nicole.,
Thank you so much for keeping your word and posting this 5 star review! I am happy to see Cesar provided you the best experience possible and that you enjoyed our amenities. We appreciate you choosing Downey Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

11/01/2019 Category: Service
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hello,
Thank you for this postive review! Your feedback means a lot and we appreciate your business. Have an awesome weekend and we look forward to seeing you again next tine!

EC
Edgar C.
Whittier, CA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Good people
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Edgar,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me on the phone, I am sorry about the wait time on your service. If there is anything further we can assist with please do let me know, your happiness is my priority. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

LH
Luis H.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Downey Hyundai
Had a great experience the second time. They took a bit longer than the first time but that would be the unpleasant thing that happened. Not a bad thing but time has a lot to do with costumer service.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Luis,
Thank you for posting this feedback about your recent service visit. I apologize the service took longer than expected and we appreciate this information so we can ensure we are doing our best to expedite every appointment considerably. We thank you for coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

IM
Irma M.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Always well taking care of

Hello Irma,
It is always a pleasure having you in service and we thank you for always providing your positive feedback. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next tine!

EC
Eun C.
Glendale, CA
Good Job
Very Good Job

Eun,
Thank you so much for this 5 star review! We appropriate you choosing Downey Hyundai to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

JE
Jessica E.
Don’t come here.
Go to another dealership.

Jessica,
I am so sorry about your last experience with us. My goal is always to understand where our customers experience went south and meet at a common ground. Please feel free to reply directly to this email or give me a call at 562-231-0100 and ask for Jaclyn in the service department and I will be happy to hear further about your experience. Again, I am sorry all did not go as planned.

CO
Charles O.
South Gate, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/28/2019 Category: Service
I would recommend my friends and Family.
GOOD People.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hello Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this customer review survey. I am happy to see all went well with the servicing of your 2017 Hyundai Accent and that it was better than you had expected. We hope at your next visit we earn a 5 star survey from you! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Liars and scammers
They lied about what repairs were actually done and did not even do they repairs they felt was needed. I will never visit this place again or recommend this dealership service shop to anyone.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback about your recent visit. I apologize our service department did not meet your standards, we take our role as a repair facility very seriously. If you could please provide more detail as to how you felt we were dishonest, that would be very helpful. We hold our reputation and our status in the community at a very high standard, and we would not jeopardize our reputation by being a dishonest service department. Please feel free to reply directly to this email or give me a call at 562-231-0100 Ext 1126 and I will be happy to discuss this matter fully, as I look forward to meeting at a common ground. Thank you.

RQ
Rogelio Q.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Happy client
My service advisor. Ramiro is awesome and he take care of my car and also. Got me a good deal in my service. Getting the next oil change free. Promotion. That is going on thanks. Ramiro
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Eddie,
Thank you for always taking the time to submit a survey! We appreciate your loyalty and love seeing you in our service department. I am glad you are enjoying our service promotions, we will see you next time!

Janelle P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I had to take in my car for an extended period of time for service. Cesar M. went out of his way to accommodate me when it came to getting me the type of rental I needed. He listened patiently while I expressed my concerns. Although Cesar was the point man for me, everyone I came in contact with were respectful and nice. The camaraderie among them seems to be genuine, and I enjoy dealing with them every time I visit. Thanks for all of your hard work!
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Janelle,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this positive review. It is always our goal to provide the best service and I am glad to see Cesar went above and beyond to deliver that standard of service to you. We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for coming in!

TC
Tyrine C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Every one is friendly and nice. My wait for service was quick. I was surprised and delighted.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Hello Tyrine,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback about your recent service visit with Emir. I am happy to see our service department was able to provide you an excellent experience. I hope at your next visit we can provide you a 5 star worthy service! We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Claudia C.
South Gate, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Excelente y amigable servicio
En verdad estos muchachos son muy eficientes y tratan de ayudarte con el mejor servicio sin trampas y servicio inecesario y mas barato que el mecanico de tu vecindario
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Claudia,
Thank you for posting such a kind review! I am happy to see Raidel provided top service to you, that is always our goal. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

EA
Edvin A.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Edvin,
Thank you for taking the time to circle back and provide feedback about your recent service visit. I am happy to know our staff provided you with a great experience. We thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

ED
Edgar D.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction !!
I went in for an oil change n alignment repair n Hyundai checked my engine n it fell under the recall n Hyundai approved it to be replaced , I was given a loaner n received my car in a week . Very satisfied ... the assistant service manager Carlos Ruiz was awesome , very professional , very courteous, helpful ... 5 star service ..., give this gentleman msn s raise, a bonus ... he needs to be rewarded ... if all Hyundai employees were like this ... you would take the market !!!
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Edgar,
I am so happy to read how well your service visit went with Carlos! Our goal is always to provide our customers with a great service experience, as we know at times it can be a stressful situation. I'll be sure to pass on these kind words to Carlos, as I know he is very thankful for this review. We appreciate you coming in, and if there is anything further we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a great weekend!