Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5rating 4.4358972
Overall Rating 2.05128/5Overall Rating 2.05128/5rating 2.05128rating 2.05128rating 2.05128

Maywood, CA
amazing customer service
they go above and beyond to make sure you don't have to wait for so long for your vehicle to be ready and they clean and vacuum your vehicle before turning it back to you

Good morning,
Thank you for posting this 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing us to service your Elantra and I am happy to see you had an amazing experience. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time, have a blessed weekend!

ID
Ismael D.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Service.
First time there. Staff was extremely pleasant to deal with. Carlos was great and wasnt a pushy salesman. Advised of all the changes my car needs however, wasn't pushy about it.

Ismael,
Thank you for posting this 5 star review about your recent service visit with Carlos! I am happy to see you did not feel pressured and that everything went well. We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you gain net time, have a great weekend!

GG
Gilbert G.
Bellflower, CA
Very helpful
Good friendly people

Gilbert,
Thank you for posting this positive review! I am happy to see we gave you a 5 star experience, which is always our goal. We thank you for choosing Downey Hyundai to service your Sonata, and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Have a great weekend!

Mallory H.
Excellent customer service
I want to thank Raidel for providing me with excellent customer service!

Hi Mallory,
Thank you for this kind feedback about your recent service visit with Raidel. I am happy to know Raidel helped you out and your service went great. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Jose B.
South Gate, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Friendly atmosphere.

Hi Jose,
Thank you for posting this 5 star review! It makes us pleased to know here at Downey Hyundai that we have a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. We appreciate you choosing us to service your Elantra and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Mary L.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor paid attention to my concerns and kept in close touch with me
What could have been a not so great experience turned out to be a very good one because of the excellent service I received

Mary,
Thank you so much for posting this positive review! I am happy to see Carlos made your service experience better than you expected, that is alwaysour goal. We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Norwalk, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Came in to get my trunk latch fixed. Raidel was awesome and kept me informed throughout the entire process. Thank you for everything!!

Rena,
Thank you so much for this 5 star review! I am happy to know your service with Raidel went so well. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

JU
Juan U.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Amazing place great service!!!
I would highly recommend this place to alot of people. They treat one like family and make sure that all your needs are meet. They go above and beyond to serve you and your car. And if your looking for a car or a trade in this is the place to go to!!!!

Hi Juan,
Thank you so much for this awesome review! It means a lot to us here at Downey Hyundai to know our customers are passing on the good word of our service to others, we appreciate you for that. Thank you for choosing us to service your Elantra and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

ID
Irmgard D.
La Cañada Flintridge, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great employees!!
ENRIQUE was very helpful, knowledgeable and respectful!
Hyunday should be proud to have such employees!

Irmgard,
Thank you for this kind review, I am happy to know all went well! We appreciate you choosing Downey Hyundai to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Have a great day!

AR
Alex R.
Whittier, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Surprise surprise!
Had to take my car in for a service and thought, there goes my Saturday. They guys at the service center were especially busy that morning. To my surprise my service was completed before the promised time and I was able to get my Saturday back to take care of other tings. The guys in service are always friendly and empathetic to everyone’s needs. Great team!

Hi Alex,
Thank you for this positive review about your recent service visit. I am happy to see we were able to expedite your service process and enjoy the rest of your day, that is always our goal! We appreciate you choosing Downey Hyundai to service your Santa Fe and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Service Department
My experience was great. Wait time for the job to finish was a little longer than expected but overall the service I received great service.

Good morning,
Thank you for posting this feedback about your recent service, we appreciate the 5 stars! I do apologize your time here was longer than expected, we do our best to expedite every visit. In the future, please do not hesitate to use our complimentary ubers if you would like to pass time quickly. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

BN
Betty N.
Gardena, CA
Full of Laughter!
I loved seeing the guys interact with one another! That made me smile and laugh with them! The service guys and Ramiro Garcia made me feel comfortable and they took good care of me!

Hi Betty,
I am so glad to know you enjoyed your time in our service department! If you ever need a laugh or a service, Downey Hyundai is always here! Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you. Have a great weekend!

JQ
Jose Q.
Cty Of Cmmrce, CA
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Came in for an oil change and luckily while i was there they notice a factory warrantied part that was bad, they took care of it and replaced it with a new part.

Good morning Jose,
I am happy to see your recent service visit went so well! We appreciate the 5 star review and thank you for choosing Downey Hyundai to service your Sonata. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit, have a great weekend!

SR
Santiago R.
South Gate, CA
Very good service.
The job you did on my Tucson was very good.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Santiago,
I am happy to see the service on your Tuscon went well! We appreciate this 5 star review and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

AD
Adam D.
Long Beach, CA
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I was very satisfied with the customer service in the service department. I felt like Hyundai really got my back. Raidel was my rep. I just want to say thank you Raidel you were very helpful and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Adam,
I am so happy to see that your service experience went so well and that you were highly satisfied. We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle and please do not hesitate to contact Raidel if any further assistance is needed. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

AA
Ana A.
Cudahy, CA
Great Service!
Very knowledgeable and helpful! Great location and overall satisfaction! Complimentary drinks and snacks. Problem solvers!

Ana,
Your kind words mean a lot to us here at Downey Hyundai! We appreciate you not only coming in, but also taking the time to relay over to us how well your service went with Raidel. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

VG
Veronica G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2019 Category: Service
It’s a clean fun environment every time I go I get great service
Every time my car needs an oil change, I think of no another place but to take it to Downey. Cesar, is always helpful and very friendly, there to answer any questions I have about my car. I highly recommend Cesar and staff. Keep up the great work Downey Hyundai!!!

Veronica,
Thank you so much for your awesome review! Downey Hyundai appreciates you loyalty and I will be sure Cesar reviews your kind words. Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

FN
Fausto N.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
What’s goin on
Here is what I don’t understand last service b4 this one had more things done and went o have breakfast cause I’m sure they would take long but b4 I was done with breakfast they called and said they were done I’m like what ?? This time went just for oils Chang and it too, forever why ?? They did not eve do the curtesy car wash ?. So why take 3 hours for an oil change but when 3 services done less the. One hour how did they do all the jobs last time ?? I don’t know

Fausto,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your last service visit went. I apologize for the wait, and it is always our goal to provide quick and efficient service. Unfortunately, depending on the flow of traffic in our service department, wait times do fluctuate. Because of this, on a much busier day, simple services may exceed the expected time period. I do apologize if this was any inconvenience to you, I completely side with you in the frustrations that occur when services take some time. If we did not do the wash for any reason, please feel free to come back during our service hours to receive a complimentary wash, we will be more than happy to honor that as well as a complimentary oil change because we failed to deliver a 5 star experience to you. Please reply directly to this email and I will be happy to send you a voucher for both. Thank you Fausto, and have a blessed day.

Daren G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2019 Category: Service
My Review
I had a great time getting my oil change! "Jackie" was the rep that helped me! She was very knowledgeable about my service she was very prompt with helping me as well. Her smile was very comforting and I felt like she truly cared about me making sure my oil change went smooth.

I am a regular at Downey Hyundai and I would have to say she is my favorite rep ive encountered so far! Also this was the fast oil change ive received at this facility!

I hope I get her as my rep again!

Hi Daren,
Thank you so much for keeping your word and posting this kind review, I appreciate it. I am happy to see your oil change went smooth, I am always happy to help and in the future, don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

2018 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice guys, good prices, fresh donuts!
Thanks guys, for the great deal in servicing my car.
Appreciate the nice waiting room and the fresh donuts.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Good morning,
Thank you so much for providing this positive feedback about your recent service visit with Ramiro! I am happy to see you enjoyed all of our amenities! We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.