LD
LARRY D.
02/15/2019
Staff is always friendly and helpful and work is fine.
Good people, good worksmanship and very accomodating.

CHRIS C.
02/13/2019
Great service and fair price!
I brought my car in thinking it may have front suspension damage but only needed a couple of tires. They were fair and honest which is important when choosing where to take your vehicle for repairs. Bob even gave me a ride to work! I'll definitely be back if my car needs something else in the future!

WB
William B.
Kia Spectra
02/13/2019
Great place!
I've taken my cars here for years and will continue to do so. They do great work and have awesome, fun service!

Chevrolet Cruze
Great experience
Wonderful service, pleasant staff, quick turn around, and excellent communication.

Brian B.
Fishers, IN
Routine maintenance
Fantastic service wasn’t going to be able to afford the whole amount of work so Bob re-worked the price on the spot so I could do part now and part later. He also stayed open an extra 30 minutes for me to come and get my car.

NC
Natasha koyla c.
Johnson City, TN
Suzuki SX4
So helpful and so fast
My car started acting funny and I was planning on driving home, I was only visiting Indianapolis for a couple days. They figured out the problem real quick and were able to replace the parts. It only took about 3 hours. I was able to drive most the way back to TN that day. Bob was real kind.

NF
Nicole F.
02/05/2019
Great Service and Repair
I had a great experience. The service was completed within the day and the staff was very communicative. My car is driving much better.

IL
Isaac L.
Santa Claus, IN
Mercury Mountaineer
01/26/2019
Great service and nicest people
I went to the Downtown Car Care Center not knowing what was wrong with my car. They really helped me find out the problem, and were really fast and efficient through the whole process. They were very nice and even tried to get me the cheapest car parts they could. 10/10.

Jennifer P.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/25/2019
Great, Friendly Service
I am sad that I did not know about Downtown Car Care Center before now. They provide great service and very reasonable prices. I love that I can drop my car off in the morning, get a ride to work, and then have them pick me up in the afternoon when my service is done. Couldn't ask for easier, more convenient service!

CN
Charles N.
Kia Spectra
01/25/2019
Trustworthy
I am thankful to have found a mechanic that I can trust. I have had bad experiences where mechanics try to overcharge or look for things just to make more money. Downtown Car Car Center does not do that. They told me that nothing was wrong with the car, and they did not try to sell some “emergency work” to me.

Mercedes-Benz E350
Trust
Having "your" trustworthy, highly skilled, competent and reasonably priced auto repair business in the downtown neighborhood is wonderful. Bob and the team at Downtown Car Care are fantastic.

MN
MARK N.
01/24/2019
Great work at fair prices.
The staff is always so accommodating, eager to help with our cars. I appreciate them always repairing what’s broken and not trying to gouge you for unnecessary repairs. I would recommend Downtown Car Care to everybody.

WH
Walter H.
01/24/2019
I’ve been going there for years and have always received excellent service. Bob has treaded me very good.

EM
Emily M.
01/18/2019
Super quick & super kind
Always happy with their service

Joe C.
Greenwood, IN
Chrysler 200
01/16/2019
Great service fair price
Even in the heart of downtown Indy, this place feels like Mayberry. Very friendly and professional with quality work at a fair price.

Brian B.
Fishers, IN
01/11/2019
Fast and reliable. It’s always nice because they will give you a ride after you’ve dropped your car off.

CN
Christina N.
Evansville, IN
01/02/2019
Incredible service!
Came in today knowing nothing about cars and needed my engine fixed. The staff were very accommodating and went out of their way to make me comfortable and meet all my needs!

EB
Elizabeth B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she took her vehicle to the business to have work done and they did the repairs and told her she needed $900 more work to be done. She took her vehicle somewhere else and she was only charged $250. She stated she did not trust this business because it was hard for her to believe there was more work to be found.

VR
VICTORIA R.
12/21/2018
Always a great experience!
This is the best place to take your car for fair pricing, quality work and truly excellent service. I will continue to recommend Downtown Care Care to all my friends and family. The owners are very honest, nice people who are excellent mechanics and my car always comes back in perfect condition. I also never have to worry about being overcharged. Really glad we found them!

Madison R.
Kia Forte
12/21/2018
A good experience
Overall my experience was really great. I love the fact I can schedule an appt. online before going in. However, I was a little thrown off by the amount of time to it took to even get started on my car... But I do understand that this is probably a busy time and my car needs to fall inline. It would be helpful for the next time to get an estimate of time so I can make sure to plan the day accordingly. Great customer service! Everyone was super nice. The price was as expected, no surprises!

Thank you for your services!