07/23/2021
Quality work at a fair, if not cheap, price.
Took the car in for a pain-in-the-*** job. Good feed-back from the mechanics and cs people. If I had spent more time doimg my homework and sourcing some parts I may have saved a few bucks but at the end of the day it's about the quiality of work to labor which I found to be quite exemplary.

IR
Issac R.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
07/23/2021
Professional, honest service
Thanks for your work - I trust them to make sure everything is working well in my car. They tell me to do only what is needed, not recommending "extra" services.

BO
Beth O.
Honda Fit
07/17/2021
Easy & reasonable!
This place is pretty great. I’ve taken my car there for usual tune ups as well as some cosmetic repair & have always been pleased with prices charged. Any extra work has always been communicated and generally other communication like on when ready to pick up is shared in a timely manner (or on me for not asking when I’ve dropped off! 😊). Thankful to have found these guys as a reliable car place while living downtown!

JERIMIAH F.
07/16/2021
Trustworthy people
Service is great but what's really important in a mechanic is trust and I really feel like they'll never try to upcharge, upsell, or anything.

Ryan M.
Jeep Liberty
07/16/2021
Fast and honest
I requested several things and had a few things recommended by them. Once they got under the hood they gave their honest opinion on what I actually needed done. They ended up not doing several things they discovered I didn’t actually need. Didn’t try to oversell me. I’m a repeat customer and will always come back for the friendly people and total transparency.

MARK S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
07/10/2021
?
My car runs fine! Thanks again for getting me in so quickly. Mark.

Shannon H.
Nissan Rogue Select
07/08/2021
Trustworthy & goes above and beyond.
I've been taking my car to Downtown Car Care for a few years now out of convenience of location. But have returned because of their quick and reliable service. This past time, I was having specific issues with my car and they not only performed the diagnostics, but reached out to the car dealership for more information and help to get it solved. Would highly recommend this team for routine maintenance as well as larger, more specific mechanical issues.

07/07/2021
Professional, No-Nonsense Car Care!
I tried out Downtown Car Care Center at the recommendation of a coworker and I'm so glad I did. It was faster to get in than the dealer I used in the past. From the initial phone call to pulling off the lot, I enjoyed the prompt, professional, straightforward service, with a reasonable price on top of that. I plan to bring my future business here. Thank you!

AD
Alex D.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/01/2021
Easy and pleasant
Always an easy, pleasant experience at Downtown Car Care Center.

Jo F.
Greenwood, IN
Nissan Rogue
06/28/2021
Front brakes
We are always satisfied with our trips to DTCC. We never have to worry about quality or price gouging. Quality work, quality people.

Joe M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/17/2021
Literally a mile or so from where I live
Before and after I felt as if my car was in good hands!

Taylor S.
06/17/2021
The only place in Indy I will go. Always accommodating and nice!

KD
Kathy D.
Jeep Compass
06/16/2021
Great job again!
Went in to make sure my car was roadworthy for a cross country trip and they made sure I’d be safe. Bonus-it was done sooner than I expected.

06/14/2021
This is one of my favorite car shops that I have been to. I have stuck with them even though I don’t live nearby anymore. I am more than happy to go out of my way for quality service

Joshua T.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Joshua said staff really friendly and did a great job.