Tim S.
11/20/2019
New customer
Bob took care of me last minute on less than a day’s notice. Within 2 hours of dropping my car off, he called me with a diagnosis and fair estimate. Three hours later, my car was finished and ready to be picked up. Top notch service, I couldn’t have had a better experience. I will be recommending Bob to all of my friends and family.

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/20/2019
As always, great service.
Always great service. I trust my car to Downtown Car Care and have never been sold something I did not need or been disappointed. Great People.

CRAIG M.
GMC Envoy
11/18/2019
Great Job, As always
Downtown Car Care are always great to work with.... work is done properly & timely and communication is great...

Marie L.
11/15/2019
Once again, great service!
It’s kinda like Cheers, except for cars! Everyone makes you feel like a valued customer. I’ve been having my cars regularly serviced here and have never been disappointed and their prices are fair. A family run business that takes care of you like family.

EH
Ethan H.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2019
Honest, quick friendly
I have brought my 2003 Nissan here a couple times. Every time I do they are quick and friendly, let me know what needs to be fixed, what doesn’t. I know what my car is and what it isn’t and so do they. They just make sure I have a vehicle that is safe and gets me where I need. I would recommend this business to others

WH
WALTER H.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2019
Explained my problem with car and technician Steve fixed it immediately.

11/13/2019
Quick & Very Efficient
Very nice front desk lady. Very quick and efficient at an affordable price.

Jared B.
Buick Century
11/08/2019
Friendly staff. Fast service
Got me in for next day service. Done in an hour. Friendly staff.

11/08/2019
Good job & quick
Good job. Quick. Good communication.

CK
Carlee K.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
10/31/2019
I barely rolled my car into Downtown Car Care Center and they immediately started taking care of my car. They were extremely friendly and easy to work with while I was having a busy day. I felt very welcomed and well taken of.

10/18/2019
Great Local Repair Shop
I've always had a good experience here- I'm a young female and don't know much about cars and they help discover issues I wouldn't recognize otherwise. Also like that they are willing to drive you to work if you work downtown.

NL

CG
Cassie G.
10/03/2019
Quick diagnosis & friendly service
I came in with an HVAC blower that wasn't working - I took it to a Pep Boys the day before but after reading the reviews wanted a second opinion on the issue (it's a pricey fix!). I decided to come to Downtown Car Care Center and I'm glad it's where I decided to fix my car. They diagnosed the issue the same as Pep Boys (broken blower motor and blower motor resistor) and the quote was about $4 more than Pep Boys, but I was more than okay with paying $4 extra to feel like my car was in good and caring hands. Kathy actively looked online to find the most inexpensive part they could (the blower motor resistor for a Chevy Malibu 2011 is over $300) to help me out, and they dropped me off at work. The car was done same day, just about 5 hours after the diagnosis, which I was incredibly happy with given the number of customers they had. Overall - great service, really friendly employees, and a good reputation for car repair downtown.

Scion xD
10/01/2019
Future return customer
Got the job done quickly and thoroughly. Great customer service - honest, no pressure, no upselling. We’ll be bringing our other car in soon.

JO
JOHN O.
Buick Lucerne
09/28/2019
Buick repair
The repairs were done timely and in a professional manner.
All personnel were friendly and work was done within the estimated amount. Great job

Audi Q5
09/28/2019
Above and beyond!
DCCC did an awesome job assisting me with an issue on my Audi Q5, I was in from out of town and under a condensed time schedule and they got me and got me back on the road! Thank you,
David

Cheri W.
09/27/2019
Car Repair
Love the people there! Always listen to you explain what you need done and get the job done. Have been taking my car to DT Car Care since they were in Fletcher Place and highly recommend them.

Millie M.
Jeep Compass
09/20/2019
Wow!!
Wow... they even threw out on my garbage bag! Who does that ? And so close to work

Brendan B.
09/19/2019
Great Service Great Price
Called ahead for a walk in oil change and they worked me in. Car was done fast! Pleasant experience. Would reccomend.

Sandra W.
09/19/2019
Thanks DCCC for another great service visit
Downtown Car Care has once again proven that you don't need to live in suburbia for great car service. In at 8, done by noon, oil change and fixed the AC all within walking distance of our home. Thanks again for being a part of downtown INdy.