CRAIG M.
GMC Envoy
09/17/2020
Last Minute Brake Job
My brakes started making noise & they got me in quick the next day... great work as always - thx

Chevrolet Cruze
09/17/2020
I was referred here and I was not disappointed. They were super friendly, professional and they serviced my car very quickly.

CORRIE S.
Toyota Yaris
09/16/2020
Great as always
Just love this place and have for several years. Great work. Never more than what is needed. I always feel like I am taken care of.

NP
Nick P.
09/15/2020
Very nice and helpful people.
Thank you.

NS
Natalie S.
Hyundai Elantra GT
09/07/2020
good service
Friendly service. Quick oil change.

KW
KIERSTEN W.
09/03/2020
Quality Service
I’ve used downtown car care for a few years now for routine maintenance and oil changes in the downtown area. I always trust them to do a great job at a fair price, and I can’t beat the convenience since I live downtown.

AD
Allison D.
Honda Civic Si
09/01/2020
Honest, helpful, and fast service
This place lived up to its high reviews. The service was outstanding and I left smiling with the work that was done with my car for the price I was charged, which unfortunately isn’t often the case with care care. This feels like your local trusted car place and I will only be going here for future fixes.

Jordan B.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
09/01/2020
Honest people that charge a fair price
They were very upfront and honest about what they thought was going on with my vehicle and I really appreciate that. I’d have no problem bringing any of my vehicles here in the future.

Robert S.
Chrysler Sebring
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the people are really nice, personable and he appreciates the home town feeling.

LU
Loreto U.
08/31/2020
Great people
I took my car today for an oil change. The service was great. They even offered me a ride to my work.
Also they did an inspection of my car for a very nice $$. I definetly will go back

Buick Century
08/28/2020
Personalized service !
Always great service. Been going there 15-20 years.

KD
Kathy D.
Jeep Compass
08/26/2020
Quality you can count on!
I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for so long I can’t remember a time when I didn’t. They do consistently good work at a fair price.

JULIE S.
08/24/2020
My 2012 Audi A4. Always great customer service with Kathy. She’s terrific. My technician always takes time with me to explain my repair
This service center is the best. Never any surprises with them. Most always service my car same day as I call. Won’t take my car anywhere else until I see them first.

Jordan S.
Toyota Echo
08/19/2020
2002 Echo.
This place always has time for me. Even though it's just a simple oil change.
I appreciate the loyalty and plan to keep coming back.

CR
Cory R.
08/13/2020
Car inspection
I brought n a car to be inspected that I was wanting to purchase from a major dealership and even though the dealership said that everything was OK there was a couple things that were missed and this place was able to find them I was able to have the dealer fix this and I am purchasing the car.