Latest Review over 3 years ago

KENNETH V.
Boulevard, CA
10/27/2014 Category: Sales
Freindly and Experienced Sales Reps
My wife and I had a great experience buying our 2014 F150. Our sales rep (Manual Colon) was friendly and experienced.

AARON B.
10/07/2014 Category: Sales
Best experience
This is the second car I have purchased from Drew and I received the same level of service both times.

SF
SARAH F.
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly Customer Service
I was very satisfied with my visit. It was not all long and drawn out either. The nice salesman let me pick what I wanted and then told me every detail about that car. No pressure!!

BP
BRAD P.
El Centro, CA
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
Sales Team
Had a quick pleasant experience

RANDALL M.
FORD FUSION
Knowledgeable and Nice Sales Staff
I truley enjoyed my buying experience at Drew Ford. This may be the first time I have purchased a car and can say that.

BK
BERNARDO K.
10/01/2014 Category: Sales
No pressure to buy, were very informative and helpful
Great experience.

Fair price

CURT C.
FORD EDGE
Car Purcahse Experience
The team at Drew Ford respected my time and gave me exactly want I wanted and needed in a new vehicle...very professional.

AL
ANDRIENNE L.
Relaxing, no pressure experience
Really felt comfortable and at ease during the whole process; I never felt pressured.

JE
JOHN E.
San Diego, CA
10/01/2014 Category: Sales
The staffs attention and courtesy.see above
Particularly Mike Pereyra and Chad Smith were excellent.

AF
ALFREDO F.
Jamul, CA
customer service
Great customer service, very friendly and efficient.

EN
EVERETT N.
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Smooth servicing.
Just regular servicing with no recommendations for anything else.

NB
NICHOLAS B.
09/30/2014 Category: Sales
No Pressure
I've been to my fair share of car dealerships, and this was the first and only that I didn't feel pressured. Overall, great service!

REBECCA S.
FORD FREESTAR WAGON
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Great service as always!

FH
FRED H.
Santee, CA
09/28/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service and follow up.
My service rep was very friendly knowledgeable and customer oriented. And everyone we came in contact with at the dealership showed their customer commitment by asking if we needed anything whether they were helping us or not.

EM
ERIN M.
Jamul, CA
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/28/2014 Category: Sales
Pain-free
We felt no pressure from our salesman Tim. It was such an easy process. By far the best car buying experience I've ever had.

LR
LARRY R.
Guatay, CA
09/27/2014 Category: Sales
everyone was very nice
Joe Davidson was my salesman he did a great job

MICHAEL D.
San Diego, CA
FORD EXPLORER
09/26/2014 Category: Service
You are not looking for an answer
Didn't rotate tired. Don't know what else they may not have done

HL
HENRY L.
El Cajon, CA
FORD MUSTANG
Service Rep
She was outstanding and would for sure call her again if needed......outstanding service and kept me informed about all servicing on my vehicle.

LH
LARRY H.
FORD EXPEDITION
The employees!!!!!!!!!!!
Great employees make for a great business.