Latest Review over 4 years ago

KL
KIMBERLY L.
San Diego, CA
Working with Jerry Miller and his associates
Wonderful experience at Drew Ford and I truly believe it was so because of the people that assisted me with my purchase. They were friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I was immediately put at ease.

TF
TYIA F.
Lemon Grove, CA
FORD EDGE
Drew Ford
Mark Silva was great.I like the fact that I was'nt pressured into my purchase.

FJ
FILEMON J.
Chula Vista, CA
FORD EXPLORER
Very friendly
We found our dream car and the Drew Ford Sales team gave us a fair deal. Thanks!

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Jamul, CA
FORD FLEX
The Works
everything was very smooth and easy for me.

LW
LONNIE W.
Lakeside, CA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250 SRW
09/24/2014 Category: Service
My service advisor Mike V. Is awesome. He is a true asset to your company!!
Drew ford has always taken care of all my needs. The service department runs very efficiently and smooth. Thanks Ted Stein for all the years of excellent service.

KN
KURT N.
09/24/2014 Category: Service
good service, fast, done right, ford parts.
Good job guys.

JUSTIN S.
Pine Valley, CA
FORD RANGER
09/23/2014 Category: Service
No charge for any work yet, but my truck has been to the shop way to many times
I bought a new ford ranger over three years ago from Drew Ford and it has been to the dealership 9 times for warranty work. I have an initial low idle at stops that 2 private mechanics and 1 Ford service rep associated to my catalytic converter failing at 53k. I've been told it's the IAC valve sticking but it doesn't throw any codes. I gave Drew ford the last shot to correct this and my new oil consumption problem. 4 days into having my truck I get a call that the mechanic wants me to come in to talk to him. When I meet the mechanic he tells me the service rep didn't leave him any notes to go off of. A simple phone call could have done in my eyes. They had the truck for 8 days and said nothing was wrong with it. When they pulled the truck around I opened the door to get in and immediately my wife and I smelled cigarette smoke and saw stains on the drivers seat. Then, I pulled in the driveway ten minutes ago and the idle was real unhappy at 400 rpm for about 10 seconds until it finally found a constant rpm at about 800-900rpm. I can't spend anymore time chasing these issues. It's time for a new work truck at only 60k miles.

TG
TERRY G.
great service
The service department is awesome always feel well taken care of

BRADLEY S.
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Had to return for them to fix something after they "fixed" my car
Normally the service is perfect. However this visit caused me to make an immediate return trip. After collecting my car Friday morning, I headed off to Orange count. On my return trip I encountered stop and and go traffic. My car stalled no fewer than 6 times, luckily, I was able to pop it into neutral and restart it without causing a delay. After dropping my car off for the second time, they were able to eliminate the problem.

JACQUELINE T.
San Diego, CA
FORD FIESTA
Friendly and professional.
I do wish you were closer, but all in all, I'm completely satisfied

KG
KENNETH G.
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Sorry, not the people at fault
So here's the problem. I have a 2008 Super Duty Diesel F250. This motor is terrible and FORD won't do anything about it. In the past three months, I have had to replace the Tranny and the High Pressure Fuel Pump. That totals about $8500.00+. This is all prior to 106K miles. The salesman promised 15 miles to the gallon (I get barely 11) and a 200K+ motor before major maintenance. Do not believe what you hear from Drew Salesmen! Do not believe that you are getting a quality product from FORD! The Tech was fine and the Service Rep was fine, but......

SG
SHARON G.
The Service
Its hard theses days to get good service.
Thats WHY I've returned time and time again to purchase my vehicles there.

KN
KENNETH N.
Poway, CA
09/23/2014 Category: Service
family style service. everybody has a smile
Mike in service is outstanding. We have a new BMW and your service exceeds the service we receive at the BMW DEALER. I waited for Mike to return from vacation to have my service done. Worth the drive and passing othet Ford dealers to get to you.
Ken Neuharth, 2013 F150

BARBARA M.
Chula Vista, CA
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Attention by sales rep & service personnel
Truck was ready when I was TOLD it would be ready and that means alot.

HN

service dept is awesome

RALPH S.
FORD FUSION ENERGI
12th auto in 7years
Yes, I am a loyal Drew customer. I have had nothing but fair treatment at Drew. Find Jim Reynolds. It's worth it.

TJ
TIMOTHY J.
09/21/2014 Category: Sales
Quick sale with no pressure
I was quoted a great price before I even got to the dealer. It was the easiest car purchase I have ever made, and I am totally satisfied with my new truck

JN
JEFFREY N.
LEXUS ES 350
personal service
Are salesman was James Jarvis and we had great service. We will recommend other to go to him to buy a car.