Latest Review almost 6 years ago

VW
VICKI W.
La Mesa, CA
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Miguel is an attentive and responsive service writer.
I've had many cars, and have always frowned on taking my vehicle to the dealer for service. Drew has always exceeded my expectation in both service to my car and responsiveness to me and my concerns.

BONNALYN B.
Lemon Grove, CA
Spportive and friendly staff
the communication about the service and the friendliness of the staff always make taking my car in for service a supportive experience

FS
FENTON S.
FORD F-150
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Brought our 2012 F150 Supercrew in for oil change/maintenance check. As usual everything went smoothly and I was out in about 1 1/2 hrs. Not bad for not having an appointment. We will continue to have our service done at Drew. Mike Vermilya is great.

SHANE H.
Great people
My salesman, allstate, finance...all great people. The environment felt more comfortable, less stressful. And the people really make the business a success and they have great people there.

CF
CHRIS F.
FORD FOCUS
Quick service, bad warranty
I'm disappointed that tire changes and air filters are not covered under my warranty.

MONICA S.
FORD F-150
Routine service
My service was very fast. The lounge was extremely comfortable and the staff is very polite.

DF
DAVID F.
Imperial, CA
FORD FIESTA
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
great people and great prices
I have purchased 3 cars from Drew Ford and have been extremely pleased with the dealership. Everyone is professional and they seem to actually care about their customers.

DAVID B.
Spring Valley, CA
FORD FOCUS
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Customer service - the wrong way
Had my Focus in service for an oil change and to check the "check engine" light that had turned on. The following interactions occurred:
1. Gave new phone number to service rep. upon which it was NOT used, did not receive phone messages. I was able to contact the service department to gain updates.
2. After paying at the cashier, waited for my focus to be brought out. After waiting in the lounge, noticed my focus outside. Went out, no key, no attendant. Went to ask the cashier for my key, where she handed it to me, with no explanation of why the attendant did not find me sitting in the lounge.

This is not the level of customer service that I have received over the years and for multiple vehicles. All staff were professional, just seemed to not pay attention to detail on that day.

SR
SHARON R.
Enjoying the Buying Experience
I new what I wanted and expected and was not let down. The whole experience of my recent car purchase met all my expectations and then some. I would absolutely recommend Drew Ford to anyone looking at buying another vehicle.

JASON T.
the easiest $60K I ever spent
I recently purchased two hybrids from Drew Ford. What could have easily been a miserable 6 hours was not because of out salesman Lius. He went above and beyond to explain everything g to us and make us comfortable with our deal. Todd in finance was also most helpful. I've had the finance part take an hour when paying cash, but Todd had us out in 45 minutes, both cars. I can't imagine buying from anyone else but Drew. Family run makes the difference.

KL
KIMBERLY L.
Working with Jerry Miller and his associates
Wonderful experience at Drew Ford and I truly believe it was so because of the people that assisted me with my purchase. They were friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I was immediately put at ease.

TF
TYIA F.
Lemon Grove, CA
FORD EDGE
Drew Ford
Mark Silva was great.I like the fact that I was'nt pressured into my purchase.

FJ
FILEMON J.
Chula Vista, CA
FORD EXPLORER
Very friendly
We found our dream car and the Drew Ford Sales team gave us a fair deal. Thanks!

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Jamul, CA
FORD FLEX
The Works
everything was very smooth and easy for me.

LW
LONNIE W.
Lakeside, CA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250 SRW
09/24/2014 Category: Service
My service advisor Mike V. Is awesome. He is a true asset to your company!!
Drew ford has always taken care of all my needs. The service department runs very efficiently and smooth. Thanks Ted Stein for all the years of excellent service.