Latest Review over 4 years ago

ELIZABETH M.
Lemon Grove, CA
FORD MUSTANG
Join the Drew Family
My Family has now purchased three cars from Drew Ford due to the Family atmosphere of how you are handled from purchase to the Service. The Service guy Miguel Guardian make you feel special and truly valued. The Salesman Mr. Reynolds ensures you get the right car for you. Hurry In today....do not wait.

KE
KAREN E.
San Diego, CA
09/16/2014 Category: Service
not sure what this is? I was in service
At Drew, it's all about the people who work there . They go out of their way for the customer.

RUSLAN B.
El Cajon, CA
FORD F-150
Oil Change
Every thing was great.

MICHAEL L.
El Cajon, CA
09/16/2014 Category: Sales
Well it was when it was Drew?
Don't know yet since it has been sold, but probably not!

LL
LEIALOHA L.
San Diego, CA
FORD FLEX
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Had my car serviced for routine oil change. Unknown to me my car had some recalls. Due to Drew needing to have my car for longer than anticipated they gave me a rental free of change. I enjoy Drews great customer service every time I take my car in for service.

JJ
JAMES J.
Santee, CA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
09/16/2014 Category: Service
John Beck is a straight shooter.
Prompt, courteous service. Knowledgeable and honest. Been a loyal customer for years.