Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Mary W.
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Mary's review
Always friendly prompt service. Not a chore but a pleasure.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Good Morning Mary,

Thank you for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
After Sale Service
Great service & friendly staff at Hyundai service department of Dublin / Pleasanton.
Not happy to see the price of oil change has gone up about 50% from the last time which was June/July of this year.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Happy Monday .
  Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback.

James W.
Livermore, CA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Good Afternoon James,
  Thanks for your review. We truly appreciate your business & look forward to helping you in the future.

Have a great weekend,

10/10/2019 Category: Service
Need to offer shuttle
I will not buy Hyndai again unless they offer shuttle service to Alamo. I will not recommend Hyndai until they offer shuttle transportation. I live in Alamo with friends who live in multi- million dollar homes and having no shuttle service is appaling. I saw you are “experimenting” with Lyft, which was not offered.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! Your time as well as your feedback is always appreciated, as valued at Dublin Hyundai service department.

DF
Debra F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Maintenance Service
Danny is the best. He always addresses any concerns and our service appointments are always completed on time.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Good Morning Debra,

Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a 5 star review! Your opinion of us is always appreciated as welcomed!

Have a great day.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Another easy, effortless repair.
Great service. Timely updates.
Outstanding service representative.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking  the time & leaving us a review. Your business is very much appreciated.

Kelly M.
Berkeley, CA
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Danny is awesome
As always Danny was amazing. All of the service staff is great and always so friendly. I love how your system automatically places me on Danny's schedule for servicing when I call to make my appt. Good way of keeping repeat customers happy!!!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Good Morning Kelly,
    Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your opinion & will always be here to assist you.

Have a great Tuesday.

Danville, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient personnel. Also keep their promises.
A+
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us a 5 star review. Your business & opinion matters to us.

KF
Kendra F.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Was a good experience
So far so good. Nice people, helpful.

Saratoga, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service, timely discount coupons.
Great overall but a little far, to where my car is located distance wise..
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us a review. Your business & opinion matters to us.

Good Morning,

Thank you to Danny B in service and Jay in sales

Good Afternoon Carol,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Or not ! Wait times for service are very poor.
Good car, poor service time. Flip a coin. If you get service plan for an all day excursion of inconvenience.

Good Afternoon,

I want to to be the first to apologize to you for the lack of consideration you felt the last few times you were here. The records show your visits have not just been oil changes, at times we've had to complete factory recalls which unfortunately take longer.
     Dublin Hyundai service department does offer free shuttle rides, along with LYFT rides too. I do apologize that was not communicated to you.
    Thank you again for giving us your honest feedback, we truly do appreciate it.

Best,

Robert B.
Pleasanton, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Periodic service
Overall service: satisfied

Good Morning Robert,

Thank you very much for taking the time & leaving us a review.
Please let us know how we can earn 5 stars in the future.

VW
Vernon W.
Livermore, CA
Vibration with 2017 Sonata
Overall good job. A number of items were replaced and the vibration is better, but I was told that the grade of gas being used has a high water content. Recommended to change type of gas put in vehicle and treat with a water remover. Vehicle still vibrating and appears to be running at lower idle rpm's then it should. I will follow the recommendation on next gas fill up to see if vibration goes away. If not, likely to have to return for additional check.

Good Morning Vernon,

Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us your feedback from your last visit. Car troubles are & can be extremely frustrating & truthfully time consuming. We too hope that changing the gas solves your vehicles issue. However if it does not please let us know, we are here to help you!

Carol H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great personal service
They are very dependable and give very good explanations.

Good Morning Carol,

Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us a 5 star review. Your feedback means everything to us.

Great servuce
Simple easy and fast!

Good Morning.

Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a  5 star review.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have a great Thursday,

Sandy B.
Awesome service
Danny is super and listens 2 my concerns. He us sure everything is fixed 2 my satisfaction. I was not happy when a sales rep tried to talk me in to a trade in. NOT APPROPRIATE!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time & giving us a 5 star review.

KJ
Kiya J.
Great customer service!
I got my 2017 hyundai elantra from the san leandro location and continued to go there until they told me my warrentee ended at 33000 miles, which was not true. I went to this location and they reviewed my warrentee and it ends at 60000 miles! They were able to replace my coils and keep me satisfied and find an affordable rental for the day they finished the work. Thank you!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Good Morning Kiya,

Thank you for taking the time & giving us a 5 star review.

Maryann M.
Danville, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2019 Category: Service
As always David was friendly and pleasant during my service appointment.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Good Afternoon Maryann,
   Thank you very much for taking the time & leaving us a review.
Your opinion matters!