Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

10/25/2019 Category: Service
All Fixe
So far so good, all fixed!

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Nope
Nope
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hello,

Thank you for coming by the dealership on Saturday. I'm glad we were able to talk. Just wanted to resend this review to you as we discussed for the update. Thank you very much.

David Kay

Sunnyvale, CA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Ok service. Poor followup and amenities
They made me wait more than 1 hour for shuttle ride back home with no communication. Had to uber eventually. Service itself was average. Communication, explanations and followups about service was minimal.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Hello,

Sorry for the long delay in getting you home the other day. We have been trying to implement some new processes that are still in needs of improvement. Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely improve and will do much better as you have experienced in our past services with you.

Livermore, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Car came out in worst condition
Brought my car in because it wasn’t starting immediately, would take multiple tries. They said it was my battery, charged me over $500. My car is still having the same issue and now my charge port isn’t working. I’ve brought my car in 2 more times and neither issue has been resolved. I’ve spent so much money and time at the dealership and my car is in worst condition.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your vehicle. I did try contacting you and have left a message to return my call. If you have not received the phone call message, can you please contact directly at your earliest convenience at (925)260-4662.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Hello again,

I was nice to meet with you yesterday. I hope that all is going well with the repair we performed yesterday for you. Please let me know in the next week how everything is going at (925)404-0341. We do appreciate and acknowledge all of our customer reviews, good or bad. I would like to know if you can update your review of our service department. Thank you for you time, patience and understanding.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Good Morning,

I just wanted to follow up to see how things are going since we replaced the inhibitor switch? I tried reaching you by phone and left a message. If you could please me a call back at 925-404-0341 or just send me a quick e mail back to let me know would be great. I just want to make sure everything is alright!

Fairfield, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Horrible wait time
I had an actual appointment and waited for my vehicle. I waited over 2 hours for a simple oil change and tire rotation. No one ever came over to update me when they went past the time I was given. This entire process is completely unacceptable. I've taken my vehicle here quite a few times before and have never had an issue.
Note to management: If a customer makes an appointment, please value their time and them as your customer because certainly they have more options. Please do better
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hello,

We are sorry about the time delay this last weekend while performing your service.  We are currently restaffing our service department to improve our service times. As with your prior visits to which you have never had a problem before, we will get better at the amount of time that service will take. Thank you for your review and comments.

Juliette F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2019 Category: Service
There was no service in your service department
I will reluctantly come back because I have a service agreement
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

We are truly sorry for the poor communication. We are investigating what was the break down and will get it addressed. Thank you for the review.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Don't bother
Even after making an appointment based on the user manual suggested steps for an HEV+ warning light on my car, the car was returned to me with the HEV+ warning light still on.

Less than 10,000 miles on my otherwise great car. Never experienced this type of problem with any other Hybrid I have owned in my lifetime or dealership service department.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

into

Hello,

I will be looking this and will contact you by phone this afternoon.

Castro Valley, CA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Looking for a car with great service look elsewhere
Customer service is only top notch when you purchase a brand new car. Don’t expect a call back or timely service if your purchase a preowned car, even from their dealership.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Hello,

We are sorry that the part needed to fix you vehicle was not available from Hyundai. We do our best to accommodate our customers with any and all resources that we have available. We are sorry that it did not work out as we had told your originally due to the part being on back order. We understand your frustration and disappointment with our service and will pass on your comments to Hyundai Motors of America.

Stephanie C.
Oakley, CA
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Poor service and quality standards
Overall after everything this was the worst service experience of my life.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. Your feedback is always appreciated as well as your business. We value your loyalty & will always acknowledge your time.

Haave a great week,

Tracy, CA
03/26/2019 Category: Service
car same back in worse condition.
took my car in Friday for recall maintenance, they said it all looked good, and within 24 hours my turbo charger went out? coincidence? I THINK NOT. They didn't really give me a reason why this could have happened, the oil was fine. They kept telling me they didn't even touch it during the recalls but how do you really know that? I just find it interesting that 24 hours after I take it to the shop, something is wrong with it,. when before it was all good. this happened a few years back and the engine was recalled and I got a new one. now im stuck paying almost 2500 for repairs, rental car included in that ..since ofcourse they dont offer a rental for you.
good work Hyundai.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

We are sorry, and truly just as suprised as you that there has been a failure. We have contacted Hyundai Motors of America on your behalf to express your dissatisfaction with the turbo failure on your vehicle to see if anything can been done on their part. We will contact you as soon as we hear word back.

Ramon R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
New 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Thank you so much David Kay Service Advisor and Louis Rodriguez Service Manager, for take the time to resolve the issue with my new 2018 Hyundai Sonata, VERY PROFESSIONALS!!!!!

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fog lamp
Can’t believe a new Hyundai bought on January 5th will have $4300 bill to fixed a fog lamp and not covered under the 100,000k warranty!!!!!
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Ramon,

I tried contacting you by phone this morning so we can talk about the issue with your car. Can you please return my call at (925)404-0341. Thank you.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for coming in. I'm happy that we were able to get everything resolved for you today.

GE
Gerome E.
Newark, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Peter was DOPE thoough
I am dissatisfied with the reason and the length of the service. I am also disappointed in the charge for the rental due to the actual service creating the issue not to mention being over charged even though Peter quoted me the correct price to which Toyota did not adjust.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Gerome,

Thank you for your review. We apologize that all did not go well at the rental agency. I'm glad that Peter was able to get it all resolved for you. Peter is great to work with and does an excellent job. It was a pleasure to speak with you this afternoon. We will follow up with you next week to make sure there are no other issues. Thanks again.

Lathrop, CA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Not Personable
The most friendly person at this dealership was Efrain. He took the time I explain and assure me that my needs would be taken care of. Howvever, the rest of the staffing personal seemed to careless that I was in their lobby for 2 hours after my car had been serviced. Just poor communication and customer experience. The manager was extremely disheartening when I expressed my experience as well.
BRIAN J R. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Hi Jasmine  this is Brian for dublin Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete out survery and also taking my call in response. I'm sorry to hear your experience at our dealership fell short of your expections. That's not how we'd like to conduct our business as we try and give every customer the best experience possible. I'f your willing to come back to us for your next service i'd look forward to showing you how well we can really do. Thank you again for your time.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Need to take more care for missing parts
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Good Afternoon Changmin,
    Thank you for taking the time & giving us a review. Our reviews are very important to us, & we value you our guest feedback. Please let us know how we can earn 5 stars from you in the future, its important to us.

Have a magical Holiday Season.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Wait time too long
Service took over 45 mins longer than quote time
For a simple oil change, tried to up sell packages on a brand new car
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Good Morning.
     Thank you for taking the time & giving us a review. Our reviews are very important to us, as well as making sure each visit meets you our guests expectations.

Have a great day,

Lokesh S.
Fremont, CA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service and experience
No analysis skill.. went with an issue of my car but got the car back with 2 issues !! They don’t seem to correct it aswell once delivered! Defn a NO go center!
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Hello Lokesh,

We had called you several times while your vehicle was in for service and updated you with the progress. We also returned your calls after you had picked up your vehicle and have asked repeatedly for you to bring the vehicle back so we can look at your additional concerns that you said occurred after we worked on your vehicle. The offer still stands that we will look at your vehicle again at no charge to you. We stand behind our work. We are a reputable business that does not turn away from their customers. You have only been to our service department 1 time. We would like the opportunity to make things right, but we need your cooperation. Looking forward to resolving your issues.

Hayward, CA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle drivers are not Pros at Multi-tasking !!!
The shuttle driver completely left his post and left me stranded to wait over 30 minutes for some guy from the dealership whos job title was in the service dept,had to locate me which took 15 minutes! Very poor communication and decision making.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Good Morning.
  I want to thank you for bringing this issue to Dublin Hyundai's service managers attention. I personally apologize that your time was inconvenienced your last visit. I will work with the service manager to hopefully fix this issue moving forward.

Have a great day,

DO
Duke O.
Tracy, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Plug In Hybrid problems
After 1 week at the dealership technician could not figure out the problem that I am still having. Plus still had to pay for the inspection fee and problem still exists.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Good Afternoon Duke,
    We do acknowledge your frustrations that your currently having with your Plug In Hybrid. As well as sympathize that car maintenance can be expensive. With that said we still have to pay our skilled technicians, & the issue could not be detected even with you & the tech in the car.
     When the issues your currently having are more consistent , We'd prefer to quickly resolve your issues immediately.

We look forward to assisting you in the future,

TW
Todd W.
Livermore, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Danny is terrible
Costumer service is supposed to be exactly that. Danny is clueless
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hi Todd.
    We give our guests reviews to get our customers feedback on their visits with us.However with that said our reviews are not a public platform to discredit our staff by any means. Its clear from your review that there was much miscommunication at your Wife's last visit with us, & for that I personally apologize.
    Id like to know the whole story to get to the bottom of the issue so we can present an resolution. Please reach out when your available, Id like to hear from you.

Have a safe holiday Mr. Ward.

BL
Barbara L.
Dublin, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Dissapointed
First time I have ever had to give this place a bad review on service provided. ALL my previous visits I have always given this place nothing but an excellent reviews. Can't this time. I will probably go back, I will just make sure I get a different service person.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your honest review of your last service visit. I apologize that I did not have our newest employee as polished as we expect. We have read and reviewed your comments with our staff and are working on the training needed to give the excellent service your are used to and have come to expect. We pride ourselves on the customer service that we provide and want to assure you that our newest employee's will be trained in that fashion. We would love to have you continue using our service and understand that you would like to work with one of the more experienced service advisor which would be no problem at all.

David S.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2018 Category: Service
DO NOT use this service center
They will hide developing and preventable problems with your car so they can hard sell you the most expensive repair possible when it fails
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Good Morning David,
     We only discovered uneven tire wear on your last visit on 6/20/2018. As you stated on your 2/5/2018 visit we checked for your concern that you reported to us at 30,40 and 50mph car vibrates. You also stated Big O' tires had already re balanced tires & performed wheel align & is requesting to check suspension components. All suspension components check out ok, but the vehicle was pulling to the right. We recommended performing the alignment at that time, but did not have authorization from you our customer. We last performed wheel alignment for you on 12/9/2016. Tire mileage warranty should cover tire wear. You have documentation that tires have been rotated every 5,000 miles, unless their thread warranty states that there are other requirements to keep tire thread warranty valid. We are here to help, not to take advantage of our customers.

We do wish you all the best,