ST
Steve T.
Ram 3500
11/06/2019
In and out
Duer Automotive, just wanted to thank them for another great job,I'm a transporter so when I need work done I need it done in a timely manner,
Duer Automotive dose just that and they are very attentive to the small things that I can miss. They do a good job at a fair price.
Thank you again, I would recommend them to anyone in fact I do.

SP
Scott P.
11/04/2019
Customer service
Took my vehicle to them without an appointment and they fit me in and repaired the problem with as little time down as possible!!

Steve H.
10/29/2019
1999 Dodge diesel repairs
Austin did a good job on my repairs to my diesel Dodge. I recommend him for your diesel needs!!
Steve Hess

Julie S.
10/14/2019
great service and quality work
I would recommend this shop to anyone who wants a quality job at a fair reasonable cost. The mechanic that does my projects is the best..thanks again Duer Automotive for all your great work!

NB
Nancy B.
Oregon City, OR
10/14/2019
Vehicle Maintenance
Austin, since I have retired it is difficult to take my vehicle to a dealer for maintenance since they are so pricey!!! So very pleased that you were recommended to me. You did a through tuneup in a timely manner and fair pricing for your quality work. I will definitely be a return customer!!! Thanks again.

Jimmy S.
09/17/2019
Yes I had to go back to see Austin for my sick truck. And once again he made me happy. He went the extra mile
Austin did a great job. I couldn't be happier with the way he treated me. If you need work done on your vehicle go see Austin

ST
Steve T.
Ram 3500
09/17/2019
Great therow service and quick in and out.
Due Automotive dose all the work on my pickup and dose a great job I'm on the road all the time and if I have a problem I call and we can usually solve it over the phone, with there fast an easy appointment times I can be in and out in a flash and back on the road covering the miles.
Thanks again to Duer Automotive.

Michelle B.
Honda Fit
09/12/2019
Top Notch Mechanic
Austin with Duer Automotive is one of few. An honest, ethical mechanic that is affordable. His integrity and efficiency are the reason I won't take my vehicle anywhere else. He knows what he's doing. He is well worth the short drive out of town. You will NOT go wrong taking your vehicle to Duer Automotive.

Debbie H.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
09/09/2019
Austin knowledge is amazing!
Great fast service! Never worry about quality or if it will be warrantied! Highly recommend!

DF
Derek F.
08/30/2019
Quality, Service, Goes Over and Beyond My Expectations
I am beyond happy taking my pickup to Duer Automotive, LLC to install an exhaust brake. This brake allows me to drive with confidence pulling a load. I needed the job done by a certain time frame and Austin delivered. Not only delivered, but was able to charge me less than quoted and did more than what was asked or required to make my vehicle safe!! Customer service was outstanding, and hands down I will be back. I will tell my friends. Thank you for doing an excellent job!!

Carrie M.
08/28/2019
Austin takes care of our personal and business vehicles. Always quick but complete on his work. He is very observant to what is happening to our vehicles so we can take care of items before they become a big deal.. Very reasonable on his pricing ad well.

Brandon B.
Colton, OR
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he had great prices, got the work done pretty quick, did a great job and he was very satisfied with the business.

WW
William and Peggy W.
08/26/2019
Automotive
He does very good work his price is very reasonable and very good and he's very nice person I would recommend his work in his business to anyone.

MF
Mike F.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/17/2019
Overall quality of service and knowledge of technician
I felt the service was great ,and the treatment of my vehicle and myself were topnotch . Austen is a very knowledgeable technician and is very thorough in his evaluation of your vehicles problems.l would and do recommend his services to many people .

BD
Brian D.
Castle Rock, WA
08/15/2019
An Honest Mechanic
I take pride in my vehicles. As such it is important to have a business that provides honest quality service. Duer Automotive beats my expectations every time. Diagnosis is accurate and prices are more than reasonable. I value the integrity and craftsmanship at Duer Automotive. My life takes me far away places, but my auto business stays with Duer. Duer does it right... the first time!!

GL
Gordan L.
Oregon City, OR
08/12/2019
Intermitent performence issue
Duer Automotive did a great job on my 2001 Dodge 2500 v10. It had a intermittent issues where it would just start spitting ,sputtering and cutting out. I could not find the problem. There were no codes. Duer took the time to find the real issue and fix it. The cost was very reasonable. I will go back and I will refer my friends. Great Job

Bobby M.
Silverton, OR
08/09/2019
Great contact to have for my diesel!
Found by word of mouth and glad I did, I needed someone that knew thier way around a diesel, had my fuel leak found and repaired hours after I dropped the truck off, he fixed some other issues as well, I will definitely be a return customer,

Jimmy S.
08/07/2019
Honest, fair and quality work.
He does a thorough job and is beyond fair.