Latest Review over 6 years ago

Betsy M.
10/24/2011
Will not take my car any place else! 10 Star Service!
Dulles Auto Clinic is trustworthy and reliable!

Dulles was recommended to me by several coworkers and I have been going to them since I moved to the area. I made the mistake of taking my car to Wiygul/Reston Automotive for a simply oil change because I could walk back to my office and I received a $15 groupon. Gosh, that was a big mistake. My car immediately started leaking large amounts of oil and Wiygul/Reston did not seem to care and wanted to do more unnecessary work on my car. I took my car to Dulles and they found the source of the problem and fixed it in a few hours. Dulles is courtesy, trustworthy, and professional.
I will never take my car any place else.
You guys are awesome and I have told my story to several friends/coworkers and will always recommend you guys. Many Thanks!

Steve M.
09/29/2011
Reliable, personal service
Friendly, dependable and always professional. Reliable, personal service.

Curtis M.
Fairfax, VA
09/13/2011
Betsy Michel
As always, Justin Brudvig took care of my VW convertible and did a fantastic job! Dulles Auto is the ONLY place that our family takes their cars to! You guys ROCK!

Tom S.
Herndon, VA
08/29/2011
Dulles Auto Service
Great service and always prompt. Honest and trustworthy. They take care of our work fleet and personal vehicles. Highly recommended.

FG
Florence F G.
Ashburn, VA
08/27/2011
Outstanding Service
I have been going to Dulles Auto Clinic for many years. They have always worked with me when needed and have always done an outstanding job on all three of my present cars, all my previous cars, as well as my parent's cars. I will always go back and am always recommending them to as many people as I can as often as I can.

TW
Terry W.
Ashburn, VA
08/20/2011
I visited because I knew the service would be good and it was. it was quick also. I'll be back.

Michael M.
VA
08/20/2011
1995 impala ss
Pretty good at locating if theirs a problem and fixing it. Always available and your vehicle is done in a timely fashion. Also they work with you as much as possible .

ER
Ed R.
08/07/2011
Honda Odessey Van
Responsive, efficient, confident as always. Been going to Dulles Auto Clinic since it opened for these, and other, reasons.