Matt H.
Saint Paul, MN
04/02/2021
They make things work at a fair price.
Fair and skilled

Andrew B.
03/20/2021
It is rare to find such excellent and honest vehicle service!

EB
Emily B.
03/11/2021
Twin Cities’ Hidden Gem
I do not have enough good words to say about Dynotech. After years of going to the dealership for “car repairs,” I am so relieved to finally have high quality, reasonable, and thorough car care. I actually enjoy bringing my car in for tune ups, check ups, and problems now! The fine gentlemen of dynotech have repeatedly proven with me that they know exactly what they’re talking about, and they will help me find the best price for achieving anything that needs to be done.
I will be a loyal patron forever!

Larry B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/05/2021
Josh and Jesse are great to work with
Great expertise. Great service and prices. I'd buy them both a beer.

Beth M.
02/16/2021
Car and Mechanic Review
Josh and Jessie continue to work on our cars with due diligence and in support of each customers costs for repairs.
They do a great job, sometimes though it makes it hard to leave your car for all day...renting a loaner is costly at times.
I know weekends are for family, but it would most helpful if 2 Saturdays a month they were open half day to help working families that can't get their any other time.

01/13/2021
2008 Chevy Express
We've been getting all of our work for our work vans done by Dynotech. They do honest work at a great value. We've been able to get 255K on our van and it keeps going. Thanks

Kate M.
11/13/2020
Fantastic service!!

10/21/2020
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Affordable and trustworthy service as always.

Andrew B.
10/21/2020
First Class Service
There is always a temptation for auto personnel to take short cuts when servicing a vehicle! Dynotech has proven time and time again to be honest, trustworthy and make sound recommendations when it comes to maintaining both our vehicles.

Justin M.
Lexus LS 460
08/25/2020
A+ Customer Service & Premium Factory Workmanship
It’s been over two months since the repair. I’m blown away at my cars performance now. The engine is replaced and she drives like new.

Outstanding Service from first contact to very end.
Josh was personable, direct and communicated thoroughly every step of the way, with part selection and services recommended.

A rollercoaster of a ride; two issues arouse with my car during the start of the pandemic and the recent protest/riots. Despite these set backs Josh and his team had my car serviced with tip-top workmanship and I was kept posted every step of the way.

On top of this outstanding service and A+ quality work, the shop knows their customers by name and treats them with respect and integrity, you just can’t put a price on that these days. 5/5 can’t recommend this shop enough.

08/24/2020
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Dynotech did a routine oil change, but they noticed that my tires needed rotating and took care of that as well. I like bringing my vehicle here because they are very thorough and let me know if I need to be thinking ahead when servicing my car. For example, my coolant level was unusually low and now I know to keep an eye on it for the future. They're capable and trustworthy!

Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van
08/24/2020
2017 Chevy City Express
Dynotech does service for many of our work and personal vehicles. They're honest, reliable and trustworthy. Can't recommend them enough.

Beth M.
08/13/2020
Dynotech does it again!!! Wonderful job , wonderful helpful people, father to son and staff
I began using Dynotech when I had my wonderful old 1987 Volvo and Josh and his dad took great care of my car. Then I traded my car in for a 2005 Hyundai Tuscon and again they have taken great care of it. I had some weird electrical problems recently and it took a while but it was finally figured out and now all back to normal. When I trade this car in I will of course continue to use Dynotech! Above all, they are People you can trust and that does not happen too much any more in business

Julie H.
Kia Rio
07/03/2020
Found My New Mechanic!
I'm so happy to have found my new mechanic. One that I can trust and like! Jesse and Josh were so helpful and Josh took time out of his busy day to look at my vehicle and even test drive it when I had just stopped in without an appointment for the first time. They are very honest, friendly and the quality of their work is excellent. Thank you so much Josh and Jesse!

Larry B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/15/2020
I can trust Josh and Jesse....and Tim....
I can trust these guys with any little thing that goes wrong. I hope to one day get a [2XL] T-shirt.