FF
Frank F.
Lincoln Town Car
05/25/2021
These Guys are the Best and fair pricing !
Outstanding Service for my Lincoln Towncar ... Been a coming here for about 20 years now !
Excellent Service !

05/11/2021
Courteous and Efficient
There are few auto repair places in Minnesota which are as reliable and efficient as Dynotech!

Kate M.
Saturn SL
04/23/2021
Personable Car Service
Josh is kind, compassionate, thinks about your life and the importance of they car. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Larry B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/22/2021
Josh is great, Josh is good
As ever, DynoTech is my first choice for anything related to my car. Their extremely competent service is the best.

Donna W.
Pontiac Aztek
04/21/2021
Trust them with my car
Trust the guys with my car, takes too long, but they are good so it takes longer than I want

Matt H.
Saint Paul, MN
04/02/2021
They make things work at a fair price.
Fair and skilled

03/20/2021
It is rare to find such excellent and honest vehicle service!

EB
Emily B.
03/11/2021
Twin Cities’ Hidden Gem
I do not have enough good words to say about Dynotech. After years of going to the dealership for “car repairs,” I am so relieved to finally have high quality, reasonable, and thorough car care. I actually enjoy bringing my car in for tune ups, check ups, and problems now! The fine gentlemen of dynotech have repeatedly proven with me that they know exactly what they’re talking about, and they will help me find the best price for achieving anything that needs to be done.
I will be a loyal patron forever!

Larry B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/05/2021
Josh and Jesse are great to work with
Great expertise. Great service and prices. I'd buy them both a beer.

Beth M.
02/16/2021
Car and Mechanic Review
Josh and Jessie continue to work on our cars with due diligence and in support of each customers costs for repairs.
They do a great job, sometimes though it makes it hard to leave your car for all day...renting a loaner is costly at times.
I know weekends are for family, but it would most helpful if 2 Saturdays a month they were open half day to help working families that can't get their any other time.

Chris C.
01/13/2021
2008 Chevy Express
We've been getting all of our work for our work vans done by Dynotech. They do honest work at a great value. We've been able to get 255K on our van and it keeps going. Thanks

Kate M.
11/13/2020
Fantastic service!!

Chris C.
10/21/2020
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Affordable and trustworthy service as always.

10/21/2020
First Class Service
There is always a temptation for auto personnel to take short cuts when servicing a vehicle! Dynotech has proven time and time again to be honest, trustworthy and make sound recommendations when it comes to maintaining both our vehicles.

Justin M.
Lexus LS 460
08/25/2020
A+ Customer Service & Premium Factory Workmanship
It’s been over two months since the repair. I’m blown away at my cars performance now. The engine is replaced and she drives like new.

Outstanding Service from first contact to very end.
Josh was personable, direct and communicated thoroughly every step of the way, with part selection and services recommended.

A rollercoaster of a ride; two issues arouse with my car during the start of the pandemic and the recent protest/riots. Despite these set backs Josh and his team had my car serviced with tip-top workmanship and I was kept posted every step of the way.

On top of this outstanding service and A+ quality work, the shop knows their customers by name and treats them with respect and integrity, you just can’t put a price on that these days. 5/5 can’t recommend this shop enough.