PD
Paul D.
Dodge Durango
07/15/2018
Exceptional Service!
We are so pleased with the professionalism and kindness shown by Eagle Automotive! Their facilities are clean and the waiting room is unlike any we have experienced. Thank you so much!

CF
Craig F.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the business has a great website and the staff were friendly.

CF
Craig F.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the business has a great website and the staff were friendly.

INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/08/2018
They're the best...honest, friendly, thorough!
WE had a 14 year old car that needed to go "cross-country". They looked it over well, assessed the need/want items for us, and communicated promptly. All is well now, and we are confident in our old car. They even made the headlights brighter/safer by sanding the covers. Amazing!

AA
Andrew A.
Whitestown, IN
07/07/2018
Above and Beyond
The staff at Eagle Automotive are the most helpful and nicest people you will ever meet. Anywhere. Matt was very straight forward with me in addressing my concerns and I appreciate that so much. I have been going to big companies for my work in the past and they always fail in customer service. But not here. I am the happiest customer because of this place. Thank you for all your help and I will recommend this place to everyone I know that lives near the area.

Alecia S.
Toyota Avalon
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Alecia said the business did not charge for the diagnostic and provided her with a rental during service.

Dan B.
Carmel, IN
Lexus GX 470
07/06/2018
A/C REPAIR
Scott and Matt are spectacular. The spent considerable time to track a leak and determine the root cause .While they could not repair the leak, they did not charge me for the diagnosis. They were not equipped to deal with level of repair required and i appreciated their honesty and integrity. I will definitely use them in the future

RV
Rob V.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the business' service is excellent.

BN
Bethany N.
Cadillac Escalade
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Bethany said she has nothing but good things to say about them. The service was done quickly and she trusts them.

David H.
06/27/2018
Eagle Automotive Zionsville
The staff are always friendly, courteous and knowledgeable and they treat you with respect. I would trust them to do any job on my vehicle.

Maria B.
Whitestown, IN
Lexus ES 350
06/27/2018
Honesty
I never have to worry about being deceived about what's wrong with my vehicle . Scott has always been very friendly and appreciate his input of what is needed to fix a problem . I'm very confident going here. Great service!

BE
Bill E.
Cadillac SRX
06/26/2018
GREAT EMERGENCY SERVICE
ON A 90 DEGREE DAY MY AIR CONDITIONER WENT OUT. NEEDED TO TAKE A TRIP AND MIDDAY CALLED MATT AND TOLD HIM OF MY PROBLEM AND ASK IF HE COULD LOOK AT IT THAT DAY OR NEXT MORNING. HE SAID BRING IT IN FIRST THING NEXT DAY. ARRIVED AT 8AM AND WAS OUT IN 30 MINUTES WITH GREAT COLD AIR. THANKS, MATT. YOUR WORK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I RECOMMEND EAGLE AUTOMOTIVE TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND ANYONE WHO ASKS FOR A PLACE TO TAKE THEIR CAR FOR SERVICE.

LI
Lisa I.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff members at the business were easy to deal with and they did a nice job.

Robert B.
06/22/2018
Friendly and professional
After my car was serviced here a couple of months ago, I sent my husband for his car oil change. As always, they were friendly and professional. We got recommendation from someone we know and we will recommend to our friends also.

Scott B.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff got the vehicle done in good time, they were very courteous, professional and it was cost effective.

Rick R.
Lexus GS 430
06/21/2018
Great people who are caring and honest. They fixed my car quickly and they fixed it on the first try. I took my second car there and after looking it over they gave me a price to fix the car but suggested that the costs to fix was more than the value of the car. I agree with them and will continue to that my cars to them.

Drew M.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane. She said the staff did exactly what they were supposed to do at a good price.

Jon C.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Jon said the staff did a great job and took care of him.

TE
Tara E.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tara's husband. He said he would recommend this business.

HI
Hitoshi I.
Toyota Venza
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Hitoshi said he would recommend the business for service.