Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Martin R.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/15/2018
A jewel for our community....
Walked in the new shop unscheduled with smoke rollin from under the hood and they got me in right away (who does that?). First I thought 'am I in an auto shop or decorators showroom??' It's Gorgeous and so welcoming (who has that?) Even smelled heavenly. Helped myself to a cold beverage and snack at the fully loaded refreshment bar (who does that ?) as I stressed about the problem at hand. No worries, easy fix, small dollars, short wait (who is that honest?). Super friendly gals at the counter (who cares THAT much?) Eagle Automotive is now my happy place and I'll tell you who cares that much - a family owned business that wants to stay in business with their reputation on the line. And yes, I'd return. I'd even return to sit for 5 minutes of peace and a cold Dt Coke..... they made my day.

Marcia C.
Indianapolis, IN
11/15/2018
Nice people, nice place to wait.
A bit disappointed that I need to return to have the dash notification reset.

JV
Jen V.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/14/2018
Got it right the first time...but, when they don't, they will.
My concerns were addressed. Nothing "over-done" or "fixed" that wasn't necessary. Honest opinion about follow-up and a very attentive "going forward" plan of items to be aware of that isn't full of unnecessary visits. They understand time is valuable.

Matt B.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/13/2018
Satisfied as always
The folks at Eagle always treat me like an old friend, welcome me in, communicate often, deliver what's promised, and thank me for my business. The new location is beautiful and well thought out!

Best Car Shop Ever!
This family owned business provides service with a smile and always makes you feel welcomed. When my van needs anything from oil change to diagnostic to changing the belts, my first choice is always Eagle Automotive. I trust them to be upfront and provide quality work.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle! We appreciate you!

Marisa P.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/12/2018
We love Eagle Automotive!
Matt and his team are wonderful! While we hate it to her we have car trouble, all the staff at Eagle is so kind and competent they make what could be a stressful situation relaxing.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 11/12/2018

That is so nice, thank you! We try to make it as smooth as possible, thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

BV
Barbera V.
Ford Expedition EL
The BEST ever!!!!
As 70 year old folks, we've spent a lot of time over the years in car repair shops. This was the BEST experience ever!!!!!!! Knowledgeable, helpful check-in, diagnosis, treatment and even a ride back home and back; and then even a LONER CAR!!!! Wow!!!!! (Better than the doctors' office and no loner body.) The new shop is fantastic, pretty and comfortable. Many thanks, Matt, Scott, Nicole and Mom.

Ha! Thank you!! Until doctors can figure out how to get us loaner bodies, we will lead the way with loaner vehicles :) Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles!

KP
Kelly P.
Prompt friendly service!
They were able to work my vehicle in right away and they finished servicing it promptly. I had a very positive experience.

Happy we could help! Thank you!

Dale B.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the business had good service, friendly people, a correct diagnosis, and they fixed the problem.

DJ
David J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/08/2018
Routine maintenance
I have learned to trust Eagle for my servicing needs. They give you options on problem items, and do not do unnecessary work just for billing. A very ethical business
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you! We appreacite you trusting us with your vehicle!

Lori B.
11/07/2018
Super Service
Honest. Fair pricing. Love the new facility! :)
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you!

GMC Acadia
11/06/2018
Excellent service and great value
Excellent service and a great value

11/05/2018
Always great
Fantastic as always, thanks so much
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you!

Whitestown, IN
Volvo S70
11/04/2018
Fair price and great work.
I finally found an awesome shop to work on my European cars. Scott is great and their work is top notch!

Thank you for trusting us with your car! We appreciate you!

Dan L.
Carmel, IN
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business was great.

Indianapolis, IN
11/02/2018
Friendly, honest.
Good service, honest. Could speak to the estimated cost on drop off not just at pick up.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
Honesty and expertise
I had an "oil" leak that Matt traced back to a power steering leak, whereas the dealer told me it was the head gasket. Matt knows what he is doing and will give you an honest opinion. I will be back whenever I need service.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 11/01/2018

Happy we could help! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

AK
Amy K.
11/01/2018
Long wait for an oil change
I have always appreciated the good customer service I have received at Eagle Automotive, but last time I was in for an oil change, I had to wait two hours. This was much longer than I anticipated and was frustrating.

So sorry this visit took longer than expected, we aim to do better next time!

Kregg B.
Volvo C70
11/01/2018
Good work, and a loaner when work took longer than expected
I began working with Eagle about 5 years ago. Now, I travel all the way from McCordsville to continue to do so. They earn your trust, and repeat business for all of my vehicles. Their business continues to thrive, so make your appointment in advance when possible.

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate you!

Carmel, IN
11/01/2018
Eagle Automotive offer a personalized service rarely seen and an efficient comprehensive approach to auto repair. The only downside is that they are getting vey busy! And the car evaluation will take a little time, still worth it!

Thank you for the kind words! We hope to always exceed your expectations, thank you for being patient with our growing pains! We appreciate you!