GT
Gene T.
Carmel, IN
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/13/2019
The truck was handle very professionally!

CT
Christine T.
Indiana
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the business was a good experience for the oil being changed.

David L.
Carmel, IN
01/11/2019
New Place
Great job as usual!

Jill B.
Buick LeSabre
01/08/2019
Eagle Automotive never disappoints!
Called Matt at the last minute when my son's car decided to act up right before he needed to head back to Purdue. Granted he was home all break and it didn't act up the whole time. BUT.... as always, Matt got us in and did a thorough inspection of his car since this was his first time working on this one. He has serviced our other car often. He advised us over the phone all our options - spend a little more than we are comfortable with to keep the car running for 2 more years or sell it and go for a newer car. We feel confident that his advise to spend the money was a good choice. Our son is back at school and the car is running great! Thanks Eagle Automotive!!!
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 01/09/2019

Happy we could help! Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicles!

Lindsey B.
01/06/2019
Oil Change
Great service! Prompt service!
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 01/07/2019

Thank yoU!

TC
Ty C.
01/06/2019
Truck repair
Thanks for doing a great job on my truck, Matt and company
Ty Campbell

Happy we could help! We appreciate you!

BL
Bryan L.
Acura RL
01/04/2019
Trustworthy Service
I am so pleased that I have finally found the team at Eagle Automotive. Not only are the technically skilled and highly referenced, but it is clear that their integrity and values lead their approach to business and relationships. Having someone that you can Trust is invaluable and I am thankful for this team.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 01/04/2019

We are honored to be your mechanics! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

PB
Pam B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/02/2019
The people (Owner & employees) are the reason for their success.
To continue our story, if u recall last, we left Mr. Matt Holmes & Dr. Scott Watson on the trail of Moriarty in The Mystery of the Lil Red Mitsubishi..."We will find the clue to this mysterious phenomenon that has caused so many of our mechanics to scratch their heads", declares Mr. Holmes! Evil never wins!!😎....
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 01/02/2019

Elementary, Ms. B. :) Happy we could help! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Subaru Legacy (Natl)
01/01/2019
Simply nice and efficient
Explained everything completely and left the decisions to me. Work done in timely manner and waiting area comfortable.

RL
Robert L.
Chrysler Concorde
12/31/2018
Customer engagement
The owner and staff are very friendly and engaging. The service they have done on my car has always worked out great.

12/28/2018
Such a friendly staff that know you and your family! Just in for a quick oil change, but they review everything with you and suggest services at your next visit. The new space is very inviting!

AC
Anna C.
Lebanon, IN
GMC Acadia
12/25/2018
Excellent! Highly recommend
As always, exceptional service. It’s hard for me to let anyone but my Dad work on my car but he lives 5 hours away so Eagle automotive does a great job trying to fill those shoes! And they love my dog!
Highly recommend. Thank you!

Dan P.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/21/2018
Thanks for getting us squeezed in...
As always, great service, even during the busiest time of the year. Thanks again

Nissan Pathfinder
12/21/2018
Great service and customer care.
The experience never feels like taking your car to the shop. Trustworthy and comfortable. They were busy and upfront about it, but car was finished when promised. Scott is great.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate you!

Kirk M.
Indianapolis, IN
Chrysler Sebring
12/20/2018
Customer service is the key!
Did'nt know anything about this place.Had my car towed by AAA. Was worried about the communication at first.They were having trouble fixing my older vehicle.The weekend came,they knew I needed a car,Scott(employee)came and picked me up,took me back to the shop and gave me a car to drive until mine was fixed.Thats what it is all about folks!

Happy we could exceed your expectations! Thank you for trusting us, hope to continue to be your mechanic for years to come!

12/16/2018
Helpful recommendations
I appreciated having a conversation about the merits of the service requests. Unlike other auto businesses where they tell you what should be done and how much it costs, Eagle provided recommendations and thorough information to allow me to make the right decision for the situation.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for seeing why we believe great communication is so important! We appreicate you!

BJ
Brian J.
Indiana
Ford Police Interceptor
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the employees are great guys. They have good communication, and are prompt and thorough. They explained what was going on and had good customer service.

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle! We apprecaite you!

Rob M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/10/2018
Great service.
They got all the repairs done in the time promised and the car is running great.

Chris M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/08/2018
Timely and honest!
Great service as always! Thank you!

Thank you! We appreciate you!

TG
Tim G.
12/08/2018
Management AND mechanics provided great service
I was really impressed with the level of service from both people I encountered. The waiting area is quite nice also.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you!