Latest Review 22 minutes ago

April M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/20/2019
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Pricing is fair. They kept me updated throughout the process and didn’t try to upsell me.

Whitestown, IN
04/19/2019
Oil Change Plus
Brought my Explorer in for oil change and to check a couple of other issues. Taken care of quickly and efficiently. Assured me other issues were not immediate and I could schedule for future appointment. Thanks for valuing my time!

04/17/2019
Great work and friendly customer service!
She drives great. Thank you.

Dick H.
Jeep Cherokee
04/12/2019
Always thorough and professional
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you! We appreciate you!

Carmel, IN
04/10/2019
Great service and friendly staff

KJ
Kylee J.
Dodge Caliber
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Kylee said her family is from out of town and she wanted someone she could trust for her parent's vehicle. The mechanic did a good job explaining everything to them, and it turned out great.

Happy we could help!

PT
Paul T.
Carmel, IN
Ford Expedition
04/09/2019
Always accommodating
Always a pleasure to work with Eagle. Scott and Matt go out of their way to ensure great customer experiences with superior auto work. The new shop is beautiful also. Thanks for a great overall experience.

Thank you for the kind words and for letting us service your vehicle! We appreciate you!

Len S.
Indiana
INFINITI G35 Sedan
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Len said the staff is prompt, friendly and thorough.

04/06/2019
Very good Attitude & commitment met
Pleasure to work with. Made their committed schedule . Price was fair - not to high or low. Repair seems to be working, so far so good.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 04/08/2019

Happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We appreciate you!

PB
Pam B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/05/2019
The people, the service, the waiting area
With so many moving parts to motor vehicles today as well as the electronic components, mechanics need to be experts in technology, mechanics, robaotics and industry standards! Wow! They're like EMT's of of the technical world. I am grateful to all the people at Eagle Automotive in Zionsville. They strive for perfection with my lil Mitsubishi and that's humbling because 'I LOVE DAT CAR". Thx again, everybody!
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 04/06/2019

...and we love dat human behind dat car! <3 Thank you for letting us be your mechanic! We appreciate you!

David D.
04/04/2019
Reliable, honest, and quality!
I have always been happy with the service we received. They are professional and trustworthy and do a great job. They let me know if advance what the cost would be, so there were no surprises.

So happy we've earned the chance to be your mechanic! Thank you!

Anne M.
Westfield, IN
Acura MDX
04/02/2019
I’m so happy my friend recommended your shop.
Moving is always stressful, as you have to find new every thing. My friend recommended your shop, and I’m very happy she did. I was treated graciously, as was everyone who entered. My car was taken care of, with a few suggested things. I’m happy to say, I’ll be returning.
Thank you!

So happy we could help! Thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate you!

Chevrolet Cruze
03/29/2019
Friendly. Seemed honest and provided good explanations to my questions.

David M.
03/29/2019
Quality service for a great price.
This was my first experience with Eagle Automotive. I requested an oil change and used car check for a Camry we plan to sell to my son-in-law and daughter. I was told that I could bring the car in the next day although I was informed that they are very busy due to business associated with upcoming spring break. Both team members I dealt with were extremely polite. The service was completed by end of day for less than the quote provided to me. I will definitely use Eagle Automotive in the future.
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 03/29/2019

So happy we could help! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

EJ
Erin J.
03/28/2019
Wonderful Service
As usual, I received 5 star service. I took my car in for break and an oil change. Prior to performing any work they did a full check and called to discuss service and price and ensure I was aware of all recommendations and we were in agreement of the work to be done. During the time they were working on the car they found an unforeseen issue and ensured I was aware of it before proceeding to fix it. They provided an alternate vehicle for me to use while they were working on my car saving me the expense of renting a car. They were able to resolve an issue the dealership had claimed they would resolve while under warranty and never did. Eagle Automotive resolved the issue for less than a third of the dealership quote. Happy customer!

Great! We love to hear this! We appreciate you!

LG
Linda G.
Mercury Mariner
03/27/2019
Problem Solved!
Matt did an excellent job and went over and above to solve a problem with fuel injection on my car! Thank you for taking the extra time to research the issue and come up with alternatives to fix the problem. Always like the employees at Eagle Automotive!
Matt B., President, Eagle Automotive Zionsville from Eagle Automotive Zionsville responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles! We appreciate your loyalty!

YH
Yan H.
03/27/2019
It is great as usual.
Scott did an excellent job!

Thank you!

ST
Stu T.
Kia Soul
03/26/2019
Amazing Team
The crew at Eagle are simply amazing. Great work, great customer service, and all around just a great group of people. I won’t take a 4 wheeled vehicle anywhere else. I just need to convince Matt to hire someone to work on my motorcycle and I would never have to go anywhere else for service.

Thank you! We appreciate you! Matt is always open to new ideas...and one more reason to *need* a motorcycle! :)

Matt C.
Nissan Murano
03/21/2019
Honest, straightforward mechanic
I have been taking my car here for years. I always feel that I am getting a "fair shake" when going here. They always explain any issues with the car & are open to discussion about how urgent the fixes are. They always go out of their way to make sure that I am satisfied with the service.

Very that you were happy with your service! We really strive to delight our customers! Thank you for letting us be your mechanic!

Tony B.
Nissan Rogue
03/17/2019
Communication
I had a severe problem with my SUV. The entire service over 3 days was managed by one person, Scott. Scott was courteous, direct and honest. He kept me up to date on the needed repairs, cost and timeline. This place should be a “service experience” for employees in other fields.

Wow, that really means a lot, thank you! Great communication is something we strive for! Thank you for your patience and your loyalty to EAZ!