Latest Review almost 2 years ago

JENNY C.
BMW 550i
07/24/2016
Best. Honest. Reliable.
No frills, no overhead; just good work, and no repairs your car does not need. Consequently, affordable, and no surprises. Love Justin and Jessica owners.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Jenny! We do appreciate your feedback & your business! Hope to see you again in the future

DESTINEE W.
Richmond, CA
07/14/2016
great customer service
They have great customer service an they put the customer first an what's important...
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Destinee! We do appreciate your feedback and your business! Glad we are able to take care of your vehicle :)

KJ
KESHA J.
Acura 3.2TL
06/17/2016
Great work
Find this place by accident and I'm glad I did they are the best took time and explained what was going on and fix the problem will bring all my cars there
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Kesha! We do appreciate your feedback and your business :)

JACK S.
06/16/2016
Reliable Service
Been bringing my truck here for about 2 yrs now from eveything from oil changes to simple maintainence and i have always had quick reliable service.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Jack! Its been pleasure of working with you & your vehicle for the last 2 years :)

BC
BINH C.
06/04/2016
Very capable, Friendly & Honest Mechanics
Very capable, Friendly & Honest Mechanics..nothing more!
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank You Binh! We do appreciate your feedback and your business :)

AD
AUDREY D.
Jaguar S-Type
04/23/2016
2001 Jag w/130K miles
Very pleased with the work performed on my car. The timing chain replacement and some troubleshooting to repair a tricky leak. It was found and resolved.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank You Audrey! We do appreciate your feedback & your business! I am happy to hear that we fixed a tricky leak :)

BR
BRYAN R.
Oakley, CA
Toyota Pickup
04/13/2016
Awesome!!
Justin is awesome! Got my truck running and got it done fast!
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Bryan! We do appreciate your feedback and your business! I am glad we got you back on the road super fast :)

GC
Germaine C.
04/05/2016
Best Shop
I have a Acura and the other shop did not want to fix the bypass hose by the firewall because it was to much work and he was going to charge me $300 to $400 to take off my manifold just to change the hose so I took it to East Bay Auto and it would have took 20 minutes if the part didn't take a while to get there and my last services their great timing awesome job that is my #1 shop now
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Germaine! We do appreciate your feedback and your business! I am glad we got you back on the road the same day andwe were able to save you some money :)

DENISE G.
Pontiac Solstice
03/16/2016
Flexible and professional
Despite my late afternoon timing, I received great service on my car.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Denise! We do appreciate your feedback and your business! I am glad we got you back on the road so fast :)

SD
SEBON [CALVIN] D.
Oakland, CA
Mercedes-Benz S430
02/07/2016
Mechanic
Very respectful and perfect mechanic !
O kee doo kee !
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Calvin! We do appreciate your feedback and your business :)

JUSTIN W.
01/26/2016
Justin and east bay auto know about cars!
far from the typical mechanic. Works extremely hard to make your car tip top will offer recommendations and will not force those recommendations which is a nice change. Also fixed a few things for free while they did my timing belt job. They brought the audi back to life.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank You Justin! We do appreciate your feedback and your business :)

JJ
Jeremiah J.
Benicia, CA
BMW 330i
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the employee he worked with was right on it and he did a good job.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank You Jeremaih! We do appreciate your feedback and your business :)

GS
Gary S.
01/23/2016 Category: Service
Gary said he has been with this business for three years and really likes Justin and Jessica. They do really good work at a really good price. He would recommend this business to anyone.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank You Gary! We do appreciate your feedback and your business :)

QR
Quanisha R.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/23/2016 Category: Service
Quanisha said that she received very good customer service from the business. They were polite and took the time to explain the servicing to her.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank You Quanisha! We do appreciate your feedback and business :)

HB
Herb B.
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Herb said the service done on his vehicle was great. He wanted more work done on his vehicle but it did not get done.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Herb for your feedback and your business! I was not aware of the other work that you wanted done. Will get in touch to schedule you in for other work :)

Dwayne Skip R.
Geo Metro
01/16/2016 Category: Service
Dwayne said this business provided quick service and the prices are competitive.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Dwayne! We do appreciate your Feedback and business!

EB
Enrique B.
Chrysler 200
01/02/2016 Category: Service
Enrique said the service provided by this business was good.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Enrique! We do appreciate your business :)

Jeremy D.
California
Chevrolet Corvette
12/27/2015 Category: Service
Jeremy said everything came out alright with his experience at this business.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you Jeremy! We do appreciate your business :)

RK
God service

James H.
Buick Century
12/22/2015 Category: Service
James said he has been to the business before and everyone was ok. The price was right this time and he can not complain.
Jessica B., Owner from East Bay Auto Services

Thank you James! We do appreciate your business :)