Jon H.
Greenland, NH
Volkswagen GTI
09/06/2016
Great service and great people
Dillon and Mark are great. I'm a new customer but so far my experience with East Coast has been all positive. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area looking to have work done.

LJ
Lindsey J.
Audi Q7
09/05/2016
Great Service & Professional Staff
The East Coast staff make an effort to quickly turnaround repairs to my vehicle. They call with updates along the way, specifically if they find an issue that should proactively be resolved on the vehicle, and provide detailed cost estimate so there are no surprises upon billing. There staff then walk you through any repairs they made so you understand the work that was completed. Wonderful, professional staff! I recommend them all the time!

KL
Kathie L.
09/05/2016
excellent, friendly service
Have great faith in the work done at East Coast European; I've been taking my Audi A6 there for several years for both regular scheduled service and car problems. All service is fairly estimated and done in the promised time frame. The guys are friendly in addition to being knowledgeable about the car. Highly recommend!!

AT
Amy T.
Newmarket, NH
09/03/2016
The BEST Audi shop!
I am so glad to have found East Coast European. They are professional, knowledgeable, very accommodating, and fun! All work is done in a timely and quality manner. Prices in my view are very reasonable, and for me their specialization in Audi means they know the "quirks" and ins and outs - nothing they can't handle.