Honda Fit
06/11/2021
Staff was helpful and knowledgeable, work was completed well ahead of schegule
It's OK to request a companies overall performance review, but this section should be optional, perhaps you can learn a few pointers from this business.

BV
Bill V.
Londonderry, NH
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
06/10/2021
Great friendly and fast service
One of the few garages I 100% trust with any of my cars.

Rye, NH
Porsche Macan
06/08/2021
Quick and easy
Quick and easy.

Dave G.
Audi RS 5
06/03/2021
First time customer, will NOT be my last time. Top notch service!
This was my first time having East Coast Automotive service my Audi. I'm very particular about who works on my car so it takes a lot for me to leave it with a shop that I'm not familiar with. I had them installed an new aftermarket exhaust for me. I trusted them to do the job simply because they were an authorized installer for the exhaust I wanted and just based on my gut feeling after speaking with them on the phone. I have to say these guys absolutely exceeded my expectations. Communication with Dillon was excellent. I'm fussy and I have to say that Mark did an impeccable job. I love his enthusiasm for what he does and it shows in his work. Fantastic job guys.

BT
Ben T.
06/03/2021
Clean, fast, and reliable.
Great communication, keep it up!

CE
Carol E.
05/28/2021
Super friendly staff and great service
Extremely friendly, helpful staff that is always willing to work with your schedule. All around great service, my mechanic of choice for several years, I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

KR
Kristen R.
Volvo XC70
05/28/2021
Great service. Everyone is professional and personable. Repair was as quoted and finished on time.

Jeff C.
Greenland, NH
Porsche Macan
Great Service once again
Always informative, consistent & providing great service!

Deb M.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
05/25/2021
Reliable and consistent service!
The team here goes the extra mile to ensure I understand what work needs to be done on my vehicle, but most importantly why it needs to be done so I can make an informed decision! I’m positive they’ve saved me money Vs the the big car service providers who don’t always have your best interests at heart.

GG
Gerard G.
Porsche Boxster
05/23/2021
Dependable and excellent service every time
They have serviced my old Boxter for over 3 years now, I always receive prompt service and clear answers to my questions, very professional shop.

Jon S.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/20/2021
Great service, great people!
Nice people who do great work in a well maintained shop, what more could you ask for?

AC
Aaron C.
Portsmouth, NH
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
05/18/2021
Best Service Around
Like having a brand new VW. So grateful to have these guys to keep my TDI rolling strong!

BD
Bobby D.
05/05/2021
Pleasantly surprised
I went here b\c landlord’s son has used them. I’m glad I did, Mark and Dillon were awesome. Mark diagnosed my problem. I didn’t have them fix my car only b\c the costs for parts were high “shocks “ for my A3 Audi. I bought the parts and had I friend install them. But I will be bringing my car here for other service and jobs I can’t get done by my friend. I felt comfortable with the guys here.

Julie M.
Portsmouth, NH
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/01/2021
Excellent Service!
Our family been doing business with East Coast Automotive for a couple of years, and we have been very happy with their service! They are prompt and honest with responding to questions and they provide great quality work. These guys are very professional, knowledgeable and genuine. We highly recommend them!

HP
Hunter P.
Fremont, NH
Jeep CJ7
04/30/2021
Great service as always
Top notch team and always nice to visit.