Mike S.
BMW M3
09/17/2020
I have used East Coast for years to service my M3. Always responsive and affordable. The service team is extremely knowledgeable.

Justin H.
Rye Beach, NH
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
09/11/2020
Always Awesome Service
I have a 2010 VW Passat with 185,000 miles, so inevitably something is always needing attention. I've been bringing my VW to East Coast for about two years after being frustrated with Dealership prices/b.s. and other mechanics that just don't do quality work. In those two years with East Coast, I've had to have numerous repairs just due to the age and high mileage of my car. Every time, the service has been awesome - always a good, transparent explanation of what needs to be fixed, what the fault codes mean, how components work, and so on. The labor rates are very reasonable and the quality of work is stellar. In the rare instance when a repair didn't fix the problem the first time due to a mistake on their end (no one is perfect), they took ownership of that and re-repaired the problem at no cost to me. Integrity and devotion to quality work come to mind to describe these guys. I highly recommend East Coast Automotive and can't imagine taking my VW anywhere else. - Justin, Rye Beach, NH

Tom B.
Porsche Macan
09/10/2020
Grateful oil change
Thank you guys very much.. I went in thinking oil was low n it was , however it was explained that the Porsche engines are made to burn oil ! Makes sense lube for these high powered engines is critical..
And you guys put in a quart of oil n did not charge me.. that was very generous n much appreciated!!
Thanks again !

John C.
Hampton, NH
09/05/2020
105k service
Another service performed timely and up to expectation.
These guys are great.

Deb B.
Porsche Cayenne
09/05/2020
Best Automative Service Around
Had been taking my Porsche CayenneS to the dealership for some time. A friend recommended this team to me and I have never regretted the change. They have saved me thousands of dollars in maintenance and expected repairs (like break pads) and have gone above and beyond with customer service. I haven't found a business with their level of integrity in years. I can't say enough great things about this team and their operation. Thank you!

Volkswagen Passat
09/03/2020
They couldn’t resolve my problem but it ended well.
Didn’t resolve

Audi allroad
09/03/2020
great service and nice people!
I am a fairly new customer, but so far, so good! I am pleased with the service done for my Audi and with the employees I have encountered. They have been especially attentive to safe procedures during Covid.

Ted B.
Ram 2500
08/29/2020
Very efficient & professional
Once again, we received service much more quickly than anticipated, and had our problem solved in a timely and efficient manner. In our rather brief association with ECA we have been very pleased with every aspect of their services on several different family vehicles that we count them as trusted members of our go-to providers.
We'll be back!

John M.
Newmarket, NH
08/27/2020
Highly professional and awesome incredibly knowledgeable
I’ve been going to East Coast for years. They are amazing auto experts, especially on German cars such as mine. I have never been oversold and they are very specific on details on what has been done.

Portsmouth, NH
08/26/2020
Easy, Quick, responsive, service, great work
Way more reliable than a dealership. Always thorough and a pleasant experience.

GG
Gerard G.
Porsche Boxster
08/26/2020
Excellent service every time
I have been taking my Boxter to ECA for 3 years now and have always received great and attentive service, they are reliable, upfront about service and costs and my impressions is they strive to keep customers happy.

Johnny K.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/21/2020
Insanely good service
I have been searching for over a year for someone who could tune my unique volkswagen ecu and Mark at east coast European hooked me right up with exactly what I wanted. Every time I called him on the phone he was right there to help out with whatever I needed to know as well as updating me on what was going on in the process as i was very eager to know when my car was going to be done. I’m driving a whole new car now thanks to this fine auto shop and I could not be happier with the experience.

TL
Tim L.
Portsmouth, NH
08/18/2020
awesome service
My wife Audi has 180K on the clock and still runs as if it is a new car. thanks East Coast for your continued great service.

Kristin M.
Audi Q5
08/13/2020
Excellence in response
Very accommodating with my schedule to bring in to check in a previous repair.
Honest and transparent diagnosis and recommendation.
Knowledgeable and friendly on every interaction.
Worked with Dillon and Mark

Jose H.
Fremont, NH
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/12/2020
RRS service
I have been bringing my Rover for the longest here and never had a problem. These guys know what they are doing!

Displaying 1 Review