CG
Cindy G.
Land Rover LR4
03/01/2021
Always a Happy customer!!!
Trustworthy - efficient and very reliable guys!!’
Always the best service. I highly recommend
East Coast Automotives.

Mike G.
Porsche Macan
02/25/2021
Great service done right
Service is great and always fixed right the first time around.
If you have a hight end German car this is the place to have it serviced.

TD
Tad D.
Seabrook, NH
Audi SQ5
02/24/2021
Best shop for service
This is my go-to shop, and I definitely recommend to others.

Stephen B.
Audi S4
02/23/2021
State inspection, oil change!
Got my state inspection and oil change and they checked everything over. fix a few small things that needed it! Couldn't be happier with how thorough they were in the recommendations they gave!

ST
Sue T.
02/23/2021
Easy, polite and professional
Thank you for servicing my car in a professional manner...

Matt C.
Audi S6
02/22/2021
5 stars
Super friendly and honest staff. Dialed in my 20 year old Audi no problem!

Jerry M.
North Hampton, NH
Volvo XC70
02/17/2021
They are very knowledgeable regarding European vehicles, and provide excellent value.

AP
Artie P.
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/16/2021
Excellent service!
Made an appointment for an inspection. Service was prompt and professional. Comfortable environment. I will come back and would recommend. Thank you!

John C.
Hampton, NH
Audi A5 Coupe
02/16/2021
A few adjustments
Always top notch service.

AC
Aaron C.
Portsmouth, NH
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
02/04/2021
Always accommodating and professional
Can’t recommend East Coast European enough. These guys provide exceptional service!

Jay S.
Newmarket, NH
Volkswagen Passat
01/31/2021
Exceptional Service
Honest, professional, exceptional service this time and every time. I trust these guys. You can too.

RD
Rob D.
Strafford, NH
Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/24/2021
Better than dealer service, yet cheaper and more personal
I've been trusting the East Coast guys with my cars for 10 years, and they're only getting more capable. They're incredibly competent, but also the kind of guys that call to offer a loaner because they don't want you to have to wait for your car's service. I trust them to not only know and understand automotive issues, but give me the honest answer and the best solution for me as a customer. Our family has also bought cars from them, and have been amazed at the value, condition, and reliability. Forever grateful to have found Mark, Mark, and Dillon!

KV
Kevin V.
Hampton, NH
Audi Q5
01/22/2021
Fast and efficient as always
Gast courteous and efficient as always

GK
Gail K.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/13/2021
A nice place that is honest
I took my 2002 Mercedes e320 to East Coast so they could check on an oil leak that my regular mechanic was concerned about. Not only did they assure me that it wasn’t work that needed to be done, they told me to have my guy keep an eye on it. I will definitely use them again.

AC
Aaron C.
Portsmouth, NH
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
01/11/2021
I missed my scheduled appointment
Still got it done! Much appreciated!