John C.
Hampton, NH
05/08/2020
105k service
105k service and alignment performed perfectly. Always great work.

Jessica B.
Rye, NH
Porsche 911 Carrera
05/08/2020
Feel very pleased , as always
These guys are fantastic at their jobs. They know the work that needs to be done, and they take care of the person and the vehicle. Highly recommended, no reservations.

ZS
Zach S.
04/01/2020
Honest Company, great service
Mark and crew at east coast always do excellent work, and the final price almost always comes in a few dollars less than the estimate. I had a job that was estimated at 4300 dollars from another independent, and East Coast determined that many of the items recommended were unnecessary. The actual cost through East Coast came in at less than half. I would highly recommend.

CN
Clyde N.
Dracut, MA
Audi RS 4
03/19/2020
Excellent service again
I have been using ECE for years. Today I just had an oil change and they allowed me to use my own oil given the consumption issues I have seen with my car. Very good communication on a simple maintenance item. They wiped down the interior with sanitizing wipes since the COVID-19 virus in an issue. Very conscientious, will definitely be back.

Mike G.
03/18/2020
They are the best for your ride
Mark and Dylan are the best for your car. They are honest and fix things right the first time.
Dealer service from a local shop !

Dan S.
Volkswagen Golf R
03/13/2020
Car Guys
Love bringing my car to these guys, they are true enthusiasts and know what they are talking about. Big difference between what needs to be done and what could be done to maintain high end vehicles, and they relay that knowledge.

Martha B.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/09/2020
Knowledgeable and great customer experience
Great service, knowledge and an excellent customer experience. Very willing to accommodate my needs and very friendly and Atmosphere is clean and professional.

Tom B.
Madbury, NH
03/09/2020
Location. Location. Facility. Facility. People. People!
I appreciated the suggestive diagnostics before they delved into the repair of my truck. It gave me an idea of what we were potentially looking at for services needed. This Shop was recommended and I would certainly bring my vehicles there in the future. Their facility is modern, super clean (like, "Monica Clean" on FRIENDS), and their staff are great to work with. My only complaint is "you get what you pay for"; because they have a great facility and convenient location, and quality Techs, their overhead costs seem high when considering the invoice for services. That's my only complaint, and it sort of doesn't qualify as a complaint. Will I continue to seek great service at the lowest price possible? Yes. Will I return to East Coast in the future? Yes. Did they fix my brakes (because it is oh-so-important to stop a fast moving hunk of metal when you really need to)?? Yes. Did I get a better deal than if I took my truck to a Dealership for service? I believe so.

Jeff D.
Portsmouth, NH
02/28/2020
Best service on european cars in the seacoast
These guys are pros and love to wrench. Highly recommend Dillion and his crew at East. Coast

Mary B.
Rye, NH
Subaru
Oil change today. I don’t go anywhere else for anything automotive related. Never disappointed

SD
Steve D.
Feed Back
Guys,
So far, my experience has been good.
But I keep getting an electronic “service notice”. I wish it had been addressed when I was in for service.
Thanks,

Greenland, NH
Audi Q5
02/24/2020
Another great service experience
Mark and Mark are really great at what they do. Able to diagnose the issue I had quickly and resolve it quickly.

Super friendly and just straight up honest about everything they do.

Volvo S80
02/23/2020
Thorough, friendly, price
Me and another member of my family have been taking our cars here for years. Couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. They are always thorough in the diagnosis, explain problems and options clearly, super friendly and the price is very competitive. They have saved me thousands of $ from dealership estimates and fake issues.

CT
Chris T.
02/23/2020
Wheel bearing repair
Rapid some quick and properly.