John C.
Hampton, NH
10/05/2020
Checking wheel balance
Noticed a slight shimmy after having new tires installed and alignment. East Coast noted that one rim was slightly bent but re-balanced the tires.
Much better now!

Al B.
10/02/2020
Professionalism, courteous and friendly
Not only met but exceeded my expectations

FZ
Fred Z.
10/01/2020
Great knowledge and experience. They really fix it right the first time.
Great service. They really take the time to review all issues. Never pushy. Fix the problem the first time.

SL
Steven L.
Porsche Macan
09/30/2020
The people
I was very impressed with Mark and Justin very informative about my car in the parts I was having installed highly recommend them
Will be coming back for more performance upgrades

Derek P.
Dover, NH
Volkswagen Touareg
09/28/2020
All way a pleasure
East Coast Automotive is a great company to do business with, Honest and professional. They do quality work with quality parts!!

John M.
Volkswagen GTI
09/27/2020
Another five star rating for these amazing professionals.
I’m a regular with my two VW’s. I just had a performance package added. It’s a new car. These guys are good

Michael M.

Superior service.

Mike S.
BMW M3
09/17/2020
I have used East Coast for years to service my M3. Always responsive and affordable. The service team is extremely knowledgeable.

Justin H.
Rye Beach, NH
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
09/11/2020
Always Awesome Service
I have a 2010 VW Passat with 185,000 miles, so inevitably something is always needing attention. I've been bringing my VW to East Coast for about two years after being frustrated with Dealership prices/b.s. and other mechanics that just don't do quality work. In those two years with East Coast, I've had to have numerous repairs just due to the age and high mileage of my car. Every time, the service has been awesome - always a good, transparent explanation of what needs to be fixed, what the fault codes mean, how components work, and so on. The labor rates are very reasonable and the quality of work is stellar. In the rare instance when a repair didn't fix the problem the first time due to a mistake on their end (no one is perfect), they took ownership of that and re-repaired the problem at no cost to me. Integrity and devotion to quality work come to mind to describe these guys. I highly recommend East Coast Automotive and can't imagine taking my VW anywhere else. - Justin, Rye Beach, NH

Tom B.
Porsche Macan
09/10/2020
Grateful oil change
Thank you guys very much.. I went in thinking oil was low n it was , however it was explained that the Porsche engines are made to burn oil ! Makes sense lube for these high powered engines is critical..
And you guys put in a quart of oil n did not charge me.. that was very generous n much appreciated!!
Thanks again !

John C.
Hampton, NH
09/05/2020
105k service
Another service performed timely and up to expectation.
These guys are great.

Deb B.
Porsche Cayenne
09/05/2020
Best Automative Service Around
Had been taking my Porsche CayenneS to the dealership for some time. A friend recommended this team to me and I have never regretted the change. They have saved me thousands of dollars in maintenance and expected repairs (like break pads) and have gone above and beyond with customer service. I haven't found a business with their level of integrity in years. I can't say enough great things about this team and their operation. Thank you!

Volkswagen Passat
09/03/2020
They couldn’t resolve my problem but it ended well.
Didn’t resolve

Audi allroad
09/03/2020
great service and nice people!
I am a fairly new customer, but so far, so good! I am pleased with the service done for my Audi and with the employees I have encountered. They have been especially attentive to safe procedures during Covid.