Ted B.
Ram 2500
08/29/2020
Very efficient & professional
Once again, we received service much more quickly than anticipated, and had our problem solved in a timely and efficient manner. In our rather brief association with ECA we have been very pleased with every aspect of their services on several different family vehicles that we count them as trusted members of our go-to providers.
We'll be back!

John M.
Newmarket, NH
08/27/2020
Highly professional and awesome incredibly knowledgeable
I’ve been going to East Coast for years. They are amazing auto experts, especially on German cars such as mine. I have never been oversold and they are very specific on details on what has been done.

08/26/2020
Easy, Quick, responsive, service, great work
Way more reliable than a dealership. Always thorough and a pleasant experience.

GG
Gerard G.
Porsche Boxster
08/26/2020
Excellent service every time
I have been taking my Boxter to ECA for 3 years now and have always received great and attentive service, they are reliable, upfront about service and costs and my impressions is they strive to keep customers happy.

Johnny K.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/21/2020
Insanely good service
I have been searching for over a year for someone who could tune my unique volkswagen ecu and Mark at east coast European hooked me right up with exactly what I wanted. Every time I called him on the phone he was right there to help out with whatever I needed to know as well as updating me on what was going on in the process as i was very eager to know when my car was going to be done. I’m driving a whole new car now thanks to this fine auto shop and I could not be happier with the experience.

TL
Tim L.
08/18/2020
awesome service
My wife Audi has 180K on the clock and still runs as if it is a new car. thanks East Coast for your continued great service.

Kristin M.
Audi Q5
08/13/2020
Excellence in response
Very accommodating with my schedule to bring in to check in a previous repair.
Honest and transparent diagnosis and recommendation.
Knowledgeable and friendly on every interaction.
Worked with Dillon and Mark

Jose H.
Fremont, NH
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/12/2020
RRS service
I have been bringing my Rover for the longest here and never had a problem. These guys know what they are doing!

PZ
Peter Z.
Somersworth, NH
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/10/2020
Quality work every time!!
I have been a loyal East Coast customer since 2010. When I first became familiar with them, they were known as East Coast European, and were located in Greenland. Since then, they have expanded, moved to Hampton, and changed their name to East Coast Automotive. That being said, one thing has never changed, their commitment to quality. I can always trust my car is in the best possible hands when I bring it to East Coast.

Mary B.
Rye, NH
08/06/2020
efficient
I arrange to drop my care off the night before, oil change and inspection done and I pick up at 1 pm. They keep an eye on my older car and make suggestions as needed. Trusted and professional.

CL
Cindy L.
Stratham, NH
08/04/2020
Both Dillon and Mark are great to work with. Always available.

Mike B.
Hampton, NH
BMW Z3
07/31/2020
Perfect
Always a pleasure working with Mark and the guys.

Christi W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/27/2020
Always helpful
Its so nice to take my car and know it will be well taken care of

CT
Cristine T.
07/24/2020
Love these guys!
This is the third audi that I’ve had serviced by East Coast. They are timely, always upfront and I trust them with any car I own.

Matt S.
Audi Q7
07/23/2020
Always Great (2nd review for 2nd car)
Dillon and the crew at East Coast European are always helpful, accommodating and provide top notch service with their experienced crew. We use them for our two Audi's. Accurate pricing, great communication via phone or email, detailed and honest work...we keep coming back.