HR
Heather R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/19/2020
Reliable - great work- honest
It’s the only place I will take my vehicle. I trust them to do a good job and they are honest about what needs to be done!

EM
Evan M.
Campton, NH
02/13/2020
A4 Repair
The crew at East Coast always provides the highest level of care for our cars and excellent customer service. They walk me through the issues they’ve found and make sure I’m okay with the repairs they suggest. I have been taking our vehicles the East Coast for almost 15 years.

Jay S.
Volkswagen Passat
02/05/2020
Always a great experience
Great shop, great guys, great service.

PR
Paul R.
Exeter, NH
02/01/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, experienced, friendly, and fair.
There are few businesses of any kind that I can recommend without reservation because those recommendations can become a reflection on you personally. That having been said I have been recommending East Coast European for a decade or more.. unreservedly.

PH
Paul H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/31/2020
Efficient and great friendly service.
Very happy with the work done to my car. They found the problem and fixed it in a timely manner. The drive home the car felt like I was driving a new car.

Jerry M.
North Hampton, NH
Volvo XC70
01/31/2020
Annual Inspection
These guys know their stuff. Excellent service, reasonably priced, and trustworthy. Well run operation.

Audi S7
01/30/2020
Stellar customer service
These guys are professional and personable and reasonable. They are fantastic to deal with. Highly recommend them.

Chuck B.
01/29/2020
Recent Visit
My car was scheduled to be taken in first thing in the morning so that I would be able to wait and then leave quickly. The service was performed very professionally and timely as usual.

Seabrook, NH
01/28/2020
Great shop for dealer quality service
Thanks again East Coast Automotive!

GM
Guy M.
Portsmouth, NH
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/20/2020
Friendliness and professionalism of everyone involved.
It is a pleasure dealing with East Coast Automotive. They are receptive to my needs, and respond in a timely and professional way.

Rose S.
01/14/2020
This was our first time using East Coast Automotive. Great service, quick turnaround, competitive prices, kind, knowledgeable, and very clean facilities. We are definitely going back and will be a regular customer for service on our BMW. They also service domestic vehicles so we plan to use will use them for our Dodge RAM truck too!

KV
Kevin V.
Hampton, NH
01/10/2020
Job done!
Dropped off audi s4 for motor mount replacement. Was planning to do it myself but upon close inspection is is quite involved. ECA made quick work of it and got me back on the road in no time. As always their shop and waiting room were spotless and everyone super friendly and take the time to explain and advise. Great job guys thanks

Steve B.
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/09/2020
Fantastic service and customer support.
I trust ECA with all of my vehicles. Reliable, honest work is what you can’t expect from Mark and team.

KV
Kevin V.
Hampton, NH
Audi Q5
01/07/2020
Fastest oil change ever
Was in and out in 30 minutes fastest oil change in history. Everyone is super nice and the place is new and clean. Dropping off my Audi S4 tomorrow for motor mount replacement. I trust these guys!

Jay S.
Volkswagen Passat
01/04/2020
Jay Sinclair
Very knowledgeable, honest, professional and less expensive than a dealership.