TH
Theresa H.
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Theresa said the staff took her in immediately. They were honest about the evaluation and she was totally pleased.

Luke M.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Luke said the guys are very straight forward, trustable, and knowledgeable. They are fantastic.

TL
Tom L.
Kia Sportage
04/14/2020
I appreciate the way that we are treated at is an auto, very friendly, very professional, and a fun interaction checking in
Tom and I are always treated very well by Brian and everyone at East End auto. I called end of last week for an appointment and I got in right away this week. We have been going there for years because they make it very convenient to drop off the cars the nite before, and The shop is only 20 min. From our house.

DA
Don A.
04/11/2020
Job well done.
They always get me in as soon as possible, and take care of my problem. 😁

James B.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
James said the staff provides good service.

04/03/2020
Service is always good, keeps you up date on what is happening.

SP
Steve P.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Steve said this business was pretty straightforward. They did what they said they were going to do.

03/20/2020
Dodge truck
The dodge truck sounds like new again ! Great service as always. Thank you.

Mickey P.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Mickey said he has been dealing with the business for a long time and they do good work.

Robert S.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's sister. She said the staff provided an excellent job and that they are the best in the business.

02/25/2020
Subaru
Once again they all saved the day for us with our latest vehicle mystery emergency. Thank you al !

02/25/2020
The perfect Friday!
It was a lovely Friday morning driving along enjoying my day off when BANG!! along comes life! The Tahoe was making an awful vibration and noise, I went straight to East End Auto where I was met with smiles from both Brian and Dale. Within 20 minutes my rig was on the lift where the bill started adding up☹️ (time to buy Mopar again) they also brought me into the shop to show me what was causing the problems, needless to say 4 hours later on a Friday my rig was all fixed and good to go! Thanks to all the friends at EEA

KW
Kathy W.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said her vehicle is doing just fine. The staff was kind and informative and fast. They checked her rear brakes and the front brakes for her as well. She would definitely go back.

Rebecca B.
Proctor, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
02/23/2020
Excellent service!!
Excellent service and professional customer service!! I can't say enough about the customer service, patience and care they have provided in taking care of my vehicles extensive list of issues and dealing with the warranty company! Thank you East End Auto for giving me peace of mind and keeping me updated along the way!!

Jon L.
02/20/2020
Reliable, Friendly and helpful.
Great service at reasonable prices!