Daryle W.
04/22/2016
2004 Dodge 2500
First things first. I've read all of the reviews up to about mid November of 2015. This is a follow up on my truck due to a possible discrepancy in communication between myself (1st and foremost) the Service Advisor and the Mechanic. I was having East End Auto doing a major overhaul on my brakes and also attempting to be reasonably frugal, not cheap. They did a very good job at taking care of everything they said they would do, and in a timely manner, keeping me informed as to any extra cost that was to be incurred. This past week I drove the truck 5 miles down the road and the drivers side rear brake was smoking hot. I let it cool, then returned home to inspect why this happened. I then contacted Dale at EEA and he did what he does. He had the flatbed tow truck come to pick up my vehicle and then after the mechanic did his inspection, Dale informed me of what was wrong. Decision was made to have EEA correct the problem. I received an invoice for parts that probably should have been replaced when the truck was in back in November, but again, I was watching the expenses, and those were working fine when the mechanic checked them. East End Auto fixed my truck, and the final price was excellent in my estimation. I won't say how little they charged me for the tow or the labor, but they have proved to me beyond a shadow of doubt,that this is the company that I will continue to do business with for having my vehicles serviced at, most likely for years to come. They have earned it. Feel free to check any other repair shop for prices and service, but I find that the timely service when you need it and the friendly atmosphere EEA has shown me is well worth any extra few dollars that I spend there. I accept my responsibility for this, but EEA went above and beyond in taking care of me and my vehicle. Thanks Dale and I'll even give Brian a shout out, as he has been involved with my experiences at East End Auto too. Five Star rating without a question, but that is only because the system will not allow me to give a higher rating.

Jennifer A.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/20/2016
Thanks for taking care of our car
work was done efficiently - Letting us know what was going on with the repairs. thanks again for taking car of our car!

Dale W.
Saginaw, MN
04/15/2016 Category: Service
Dale said he received average service from this business.
Brian from East End Auto responded on 04/18/2016

Spoke with Dale on the phone, Dale said he was satisfied with work completed. Dale did make mention that he was fairly busy when sure critic called for the survey.

Donna B.
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Donna said Brian does a great job.

DJ
Debbie J.
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Debbie said the business was very helpful and provided her with information before they started the service.

Bert S.
Minnesota
Dodge Sprinter
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Bert said this business compensated him for everything plus some. They were polite, apologetic and are taking care of his vehicle to his satisfaction. They are standing behind their work and correcting the situation.

04/13/2016 Category: Service
Bert said when they did the oil change but they did not do the oil filter and it was clogged. The oil fill cap was put on crooked and incorrectly, so it blew oil over the engine. He contacted them and they were going to resolve it, but he was in Arizona. All the other years that he has gone to this business, they have done well.
Brian from East End Auto responded on 04/18/2016

After speaking with Bert we determined that the oil fill cap was not sealed properly, causing engine oil to disipate on upper engine.Bert also said that the air filter was plugged, not the oil filter that was stated earlier. The air filter being plugged was unfortunately not caught on our complentary inspection. The score we recieved was fair, because at East End Auto we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. The service Bert recieved on this particular invoice does not meet our company standards. After speaking with Bert on the phone, he is allowing us to perform a complentary service in hopes to rebuild his confidence in East End Auto.

LJ
Linda J.
04/10/2016
Reasonable price, great customer service
We have always been satisfied with the service and price. They are willing to work with us when needed also..

AJ
Avis J.
Minnesota
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Avis said the service she received from this business was wonderful and they are convenient.

Bill H.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/07/2016
Noise with belt.
You double checked my Jetta and found the repair did not solve the problem so you kept the Jetta one more day to solve the problem! Thank you!

LJ
Linda J.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/07/2016 Category: Service
Linda said this business is efficient, quick, they listen and they did a really good job.

Dale D.
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Dale said this business treats him very well. He stated he is very satisfied.

GJ
good honest service

Chris W.
Ford Windstar
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Chris said the business is very reputable. He really appreciates the service they provide and always recommends them for service.

Daryle W.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
03/21/2016
1998 "88" Oldsmobile
I called Dale at East End Auto to request an oil change and a quick look over of my car, as I was about to travel to Texas to care for my dad through his final days. Dale made sure I was well taken care of on very short notice (I had given him about an hour advance notice). The service personnel gave the car a once over and wished me well. I have put on over 3500 miles on the car just in the round trip to and from Rio Grand Valley in Texas. No problems of any sort. Thanks to Dale and the service personnel, I was able to make this trip with confidence that the vehicle would be able to handle this trip. I've transported many trucks and cranes to the RGV in Texas over the past 10 years, so I know the difficulties that can happen on that run. Thanks again to East End Auto for the EXCELLENT service. I'll bring the car in when things settle down.

JE
Jaclyn E.
Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2016 Category: Service
Jaclyn said this business has always been really honest. They also do a really good and quick job.