JEFF S.
06/29/2018
Long time happy customer
I've been bringing all of my vehicles here for my entire life. If you're looking go develop a relationship with people you can TRUST this is the place. Special shout out to Scott for being a man of integrity, always telling the truth, and usually cracking me up in the process!

MIKE H.
Volvo XC70
06/21/2018
Everything I hoped for
I have been a long time client of East Urban Auto Service but had not used their services for the last 6 years. I needed service for my Volvo and they got me right in and did everything I needed within the time frame I requested. Just like I had never been away...Thanks so much Team!! Michael Hoffman

MARIAN L.
06/18/2018
Exceptional service as always!
East-Urban Auto Service did a great job on my new rear brakes. I always feel safe bringing my older vehicles here, they are honest, look out for me and give great service at a reasonable cost.

Seattle, WA
05/29/2018
Pre-purchase inspection of Used Car
When I finally came to an agreement with a used car dealer, I was looking for a place that could quickly slot me in for an inspection by the next day, and when I called here, Scott was very helpful and flexible with scheduling me as soon as possible. I came the next day for the inspection, but we actually got there about 45 minutes early since we left the dealership earlier than expected, and Scott was again very flexible and able to start working right away. I went to grab lunch across the street and when I got back it was already done. He gave me good feedback about the only issue he found, which I was able to confirm back at the dealership too. Overall it was a very pleasant experience, and I will probably come back here when my car needs its first servicing later this year.

GS
GOPAL S.
Bellevue, WA
04/17/2018
Friendly neighborhood autoe repair expert
I visited East-urban for the first time last week and the person who helped me with my car problems was warm, honest and insightful. I felt assured when he explained how deep rooted his connection is with the Kirkland community. He was honest with things that I needed to fix in my car and was transparent in informing me when a fix is not needed and things looked good. We also had a refreshing conversation that made me feel the wait time pretty short. I plan to visit this business for future maintenance work on my car.

KR
KELLY R.
Woodinville, WA
04/12/2018
A place I van trust
Had some cylinders misfiring on 19 year old Honda Van. Got me in the next day and runs great. I appreciate that they will point out issue but will frequently say, it isn't worth the cost to fix.

DEBBIE H.
04/12/2018
Break Light Switch replacement
Was able to get in right away and get this issue repaired promptly and efficiently. Thanks Scott and crew for always treating us and our vehicles so great!

JOEL P.
Cadillac DeVille
04/04/2018
Timely service!
Scott met my request for service on day after my phone request!
Took car at scheduled time...good work.

RT
RICHARD T.
Lynnwood, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
04/02/2018
I was very happy with the service
I felt Scott took a lot of time to tell me about my car and I would recommend them to all my friends

MARTIN M.
Ford Expedition
03/21/2018
Ford Expedition work
I brought our new used car in for an initial inspection. Got the oil changed, and got a complete description of the work that needs to be done on our next visit, so we can plan ahead. That's the kind of thorough help we have always had at East Urban.

BP
BOB P.
Mazda B3000
03/21/2018
Friendly, quick to resolve a minor problem after repair.
Took my truck in to have the alternator replaced as it had been diagnosed as faulty the previous day. When I started my truck upon returning after the repair was completed, it made a momentary squealing sound.I recognized this as the belt slipping because I had a similar problem after having AC system installed. That problem turned out to be the new belt used during the AC installation was too long (I diagnosed and repaired this problem myself). Scott and I examined the engine, but could not see any obvious reason for the squealing on starting. The replacement alternator came with a pulley so I thought it possible it might be smaller in diameter, and asked Scott to measure it. Indeed, the pulley was smaller, so Scott asked me to bring the truck back the next morning as it was nearly closing time. It took about twenty minutes the next morning to exchange pulleys, and the squealing problem was resolved.

MARTIN M.
03/16/2018
1995 F150
I took my pickup in on short notice with brake problems. My truck was fixed the next day, and they found a failing radiator and fixed that at the same time. It's nice to drive with good brakes, I had almost forgotten what that was like!

LH
LEVIDA H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/13/2018
Five star service- excellent
Service is excellent and very accommodating.

JAMIE M.
02/23/2018
Great!
They do a great job and are very efficient. Friendly staff too.

DAVID C.
Ford Edge
02/06/2018
Great Job
I've been driving by this place for years and never seen it worth seeking out, friendly, helpful and efficient a job well done!

MICHAEL L.
Lake Stevens, WA
02/03/2018
Great Service!
I enjoy bringing my car here. I feel that these folks are very competent, very honest, and very fast. I have to drive an hour and fifteen minutes to get here; however, I don't want to go anywhere else. I am grateful to be a customer here.

DN
DAVID N.
Woodinville, WA
01/22/2018
Great Service! Recommend to all!
I would not bring my truck anywhere else. Consistently great service and friendly faces!

ANNA B.
Redmond, WA
01/17/2018
Honest and Genuine
My friend recommended this shop due to the great customer service. Scott took the time to take a test drive with me to assess the problem I was having. After he did the inspection I decided (with the help and advice of Scott) that it didn’t make sense to get the issue fixed given the age of the car. I was not charged for the inspection and now have a reliable and honest mechanic I can go to. Had I taken my car somewhere else I would most likely have been convinced to fix something (even small), and at a minimum would have been charged for the inspection.

Appreciate the customer service and sense that I am not getting ripped off. Will return for other car maintenance in the future.

LAURIE B.
01/08/2018
Buyer Inspection
We bought a used car and wanted to have it checked out to make sure we made a solid purchase. The team at East Urban charged a fair price and went beyond expectation doing background checks on previous services and finding new recalls for us to have updated. I am now confident in my purchase.

TONY B.
Scion xA
12/07/2017
Great service, convenient, easy drop off and pick up
It was very easy to make an appointment over the phone. Then an easy late night drop off. The location is very convenient. I got an estimate the next morning early with recommendations for other improvements. The mandatory work was performed well. Pick up went very smoothly also. Thanks