Latest Review about 1 month ago

LAURIE B.
01/09/2019
Friendly, easy, efficient
Another smooth visit with clear expectations of the next service needed on my vehicle.

MIKE H.
Volvo XC70
12/31/2018
Kyle ensured I had an early Christmas gift
Kyle got my car in first thing on the 21st and repaired my aging brakes on our 2015 Volvo XC70. He had it done in2 hours - what an early Christmas gift as we had many things to accomplish before our family arrived. The team at East Urban Auto are THE BEST!

ANDREW S.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/22/2018
Great work and customer service!
Great team at East Urban. They care about explaining what is going on and present you with options to help you decide what is best for you and your car. This is a garage that I trust.

MICHAEL L.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/06/2018
I couldn't believe they were done so fast!
Oil change AND tire rotation, and I was out in less than half an hour -- Thanks, Kyle and Nick!!

JANE C.
Bellevue, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
12/04/2018
Service provide job well done
Good location good customer service jobs done in timely manner, also they let me know if I need other services

MELINDA S.
11/14/2018
Fast courteus and explained things
Fast, responsive, helpful with our questions and good value.

EM
ELI M.
Redmond, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/07/2018
Service was fast and accurate and got car back when promised.
I have used East Urban for years as nd have grown to appreciate the service the service provided to me over the years

11/03/2018
They were able to fit us in quickly, identified the issue and called with a quote to repair, and fixed the problem within the timeframe promised.

MELISSA C.
Mercer Island, WA
10/29/2018
Great Service, honest folks, keeps me coming back!
I have been taking my car here for probably around 10 years now. I value their opinion, as I feel they don't try and upsell me on services I don't need, or take advantage. They give honest feedback if I ask about something like brakes, they will tell me they can wait a bit and can be done in the future. This is good because not everyone has a ton of money to fork out on repairs, especially all at once. They are good about calling me with an assessment of what needs to be done and the cost before just doing it. (I had a friend that took her car to a place in Belllvue and they didn't ask her about doing all this work, they just had a bill for thousands of dollars waiting for her and she was very upset.) I feel like these guys know what they are doing and value the customer. I definitely recommend.

KELLY S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/26/2018
Thank you!
Thanks for honoring your online coupon and fixing the exhaust smell coming out of the heater vent—free of charge—I really appreciate it!

JEFF S.
06/29/2018
Long time happy customer
I've been bringing all of my vehicles here for my entire life. If you're looking go develop a relationship with people you can TRUST this is the place. Special shout out to Scott for being a man of integrity, always telling the truth, and usually cracking me up in the process!

MIKE H.
Volvo XC70
06/21/2018
Everything I hoped for
I have been a long time client of East Urban Auto Service but had not used their services for the last 6 years. I needed service for my Volvo and they got me right in and did everything I needed within the time frame I requested. Just like I had never been away...Thanks so much Team!! Michael Hoffman

MARIAN L.
06/18/2018
Exceptional service as always!
East-Urban Auto Service did a great job on my new rear brakes. I always feel safe bringing my older vehicles here, they are honest, look out for me and give great service at a reasonable cost.

Seattle, WA
05/29/2018
Pre-purchase inspection of Used Car
When I finally came to an agreement with a used car dealer, I was looking for a place that could quickly slot me in for an inspection by the next day, and when I called here, Scott was very helpful and flexible with scheduling me as soon as possible. I came the next day for the inspection, but we actually got there about 45 minutes early since we left the dealership earlier than expected, and Scott was again very flexible and able to start working right away. I went to grab lunch across the street and when I got back it was already done. He gave me good feedback about the only issue he found, which I was able to confirm back at the dealership too. Overall it was a very pleasant experience, and I will probably come back here when my car needs its first servicing later this year.

GS
GOPAL S.
Bellevue, WA
04/17/2018
Friendly neighborhood autoe repair expert
I visited East-urban for the first time last week and the person who helped me with my car problems was warm, honest and insightful. I felt assured when he explained how deep rooted his connection is with the Kirkland community. He was honest with things that I needed to fix in my car and was transparent in informing me when a fix is not needed and things looked good. We also had a refreshing conversation that made me feel the wait time pretty short. I plan to visit this business for future maintenance work on my car.

KR
KELLY R.
Woodinville, WA
04/12/2018
A place I van trust
Had some cylinders misfiring on 19 year old Honda Van. Got me in the next day and runs great. I appreciate that they will point out issue but will frequently say, it isn't worth the cost to fix.

DEBBIE H.
04/12/2018
Break Light Switch replacement
Was able to get in right away and get this issue repaired promptly and efficiently. Thanks Scott and crew for always treating us and our vehicles so great!

JOEL P.
Cadillac DeVille
04/04/2018
Timely service!
Scott met my request for service on day after my phone request!
Took car at scheduled time...good work.

RT
RICHARD T.
Lynnwood, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
04/02/2018
I was very happy with the service
I felt Scott took a lot of time to tell me about my car and I would recommend them to all my friends

MARTIN M.
Ford Expedition
03/21/2018
Ford Expedition work
I brought our new used car in for an initial inspection. Got the oil changed, and got a complete description of the work that needs to be done on our next visit, so we can plan ahead. That's the kind of thorough help we have always had at East Urban.