SG
Red Oak, IA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2021 Category: Service
I trust Hyundai!
Everything went smoothly. Service didn’t take as long as expected. Staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Time went fast while sitting in the clean waiting room. Covid safety precautions were in place. For me, a woman, it wasn’t painful at all.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department.  We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs.  We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us.  If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
After Amy called and explained the situation on my service day I totally understand their dilemma that day.. We all have those and look forward to fresh new looking dealership ..

Old dog
Place is looking old n run down
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thanks again for talking with me this afternoon.

Ames, IA
2021 Hyundai Kona
Bad service
Won’t go back. Too long of a wait for an oil change
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

I would really like the opppportunity to rectify the situation that happened.. I am pretty sure you was in our service department when our air compressor broke down.  Please return  my call at 712-366-2461 or email me at amy@edwardsautogroup.com. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Deanna B.
04/09/2021
Very poor service
I have had the worst customer service from this company I have ever had. Took my car in March 25th for tires, batteries, flushes, filters, etc. The bill came to $1,362. They brought the car back 4 days later on a Monday. I didn’t drive it at all. Saturday my neighbor noticed a tire was flat clear to the rim. They told me they would have someone out around 1pm. Driver came at 4:30 or so. He went to start the car and car wouldn’t start. He said he would come out and jump start it the next day. The next two days it rained. Customer service rep said he would be here this morning. At 11am I called back and he said around noon. Driver showed up at 3:40 pm. Three different days they had me waiting for 4 or 5 hours each day. Not the driver’s fault. He just went where they told him. They should have checked the car out after they put in the battery to make sure it would start after it was shut off. Now rep is saying something is shorting out the battery . They messed up by not checking it out. Once I get my car back I am never going back there and the fact the rep kept lying to me about the time they would be here finished it for me. I wasted 3 days waiting on them.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461 or email me at amy@edwardsautogroup.com. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Dean G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Quite competent
Rex did an excellent job of providing me with information of what would be done to the vehicle, how long it would take, and adding additional service which I requested.

MT

JQ
Jenny Q.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Excellant job
Great job and kept me informed on everything that has been done and what will need done

Jeanie S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I was very impressed with the knowledge of the service employees in answering my questions. I was also very impressed with the reasonable rates and will continue my needed vehicle services with Edwards. Thank you.

VR
Vicki R.
04/07/2021
Made everything right with me
The manager was very helpful and made everything great and I would like to apologize for being rude.

VR
Vicki R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Made everything right with me
I would like to apologize for how rude I was. The customer service was excellent and fixed the problem for me. Thank you very much

04/06/2021 Category: Service
Did not change oil
did not change my oil and I paid for it
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

i know Miss. Mandi spoke with you yesterdy and you are coming in on Saturday April 10th to rectify your concerns. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  Again, we sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Diana D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service was friendly and efficient and they worked with my schedule

04/02/2021 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
We received a recall notice on our 2016 Tucson and at the time we set up an appointment for that we requested an oil change also. The oil change did not get scheduled but when we got there they did the oil change also. Thanks to all of the helpers.

RT
Robert T.
Papillion, NE
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/01/2021 Category: Service
The whe experience was pleasant and painless. Everyone was courtes and professional.

Red Oak, IA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Worst experience to date
The service Advisor I normally work with was not available, so selected option of first available.
Service Advisor never introduced or interacted with me. In fact, the only time I saw her was as she walked through the waiting area on her way to lunch. Looked outside a short time later to see that my service was complete and vehicle was waiting, yet no one came to get me. Additionally, vehicle was not vacuumed nor was it washed. The next day, I noticed a new rattling nose coming from the front suspension that I hadn't heard previously.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the  opportunity to address your concerns on Friday April2nd. Please call me at 712-366-2461 or email me at amy@edwardsautogroup.com if there is anything more I can do. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Tammie M.
Papillion, NE
2021 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Great oil service
I messed up on service date and they got me in and out in a good amount of time. Very happy with that.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021