Overall Rating 4.72222/5Overall Rating 4.72222/5Overall Rating 4.72222/5Overall Rating 4.72222/5rating 4.72222
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Dean G.
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Body shop
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department. We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs. We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2019 Category: Service
It took over 2 hours for an oil change with an appointment. I guess that is why it is free. I would never come here if I had to pay.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to  know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Thanks,
Amy Vermule

Robert W.
Hastings, IA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Tire air pressure
I appreciated that the service tech was very accommodating. I didn't have an appointment. The only negative to the service was that though it was checked off, evidently they didn't check the tire pressure as they were all under the specified pressures.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

AW
Alberta W.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff
Clean friendly staff, timely.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

TR
Thomas R.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service was performed with professionalism and friendliness.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Janis B.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
My 15,000 miles service checkup
As usual, I had the absolute best experience. Mitch is awesome to work with...I’d give him 6 or 7 stars if I could. Keep up the great work and customer service.
Thanks!!
Janis

GP
Gary P.
Mc Clelland, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Attentive
They listened and then they acted upon my comments.

Mary H.
Rock Port, MO
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, great service.
Service is great, caring people waiting on me.

Underwood, IA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Repair Work
Excellent service, very reasonably priced and was done when they said it would be.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

NF
Nicole F.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
From the beginning, Mitchell was excellent. I had to have my car towed after hours by Hyundai roadside assistance, to the dealership. Mitchell called me first thing in the morning, to ascertain what happened and to help me. He was very polite, professional, and patient. He went over all my options thoroughly for me. He helped me understand and make the best decision based on the circumstances. He kept me informed throughout the day and of course hooked me up with a courtesy car wash.
Thanks Mitch for helping me have a the most pleasant experience possible as it pertains to sudden unexpected car repair expenses.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

BO
Bridget O.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Little disappointed
Usually I am extremely happy with my service. This last time not so much. It was raining so they didn’t wash it which is fine. But a quick vacuum still would have been nice after I sat there for almost an hour and a half for an oil change. Then I was charged wrong for the service performed. They fixed it when I called the next day but still haven’t received my refund. I will of course be back but hope fir a better experience next time.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Good morning, I have refunded the prepaid oil change.  If you didnt receive it in your email, please let me know.  It would be coming from a scan copier at the dealership.  You can call me at 712-366-2461 or email me at amy@edwardsautogroup.com.

Thanks,

KW
Kevin W.
10/25/2019
Allen Chavez is the MAN!
I was in desperate need of a vehicle and turned down by multiple brand name car lots. I stepped into Edwards Hyundai with a mindset that this was going to be another useless car place that would give me high hopes of getting approved only to tell me NO due to my credit or history. That all changed once I opened the door and was greeted by Sales Rep Allen Chavez. Rather than trying to shove a car down my throat he listened to me and asked helpful questions and went to work to get me a vehicle. I was quite skeptical but he assured me he could help me and help HE DID! I now have the perfect vehicle for me and my family. I recommend Allen Chavez and Edwards Hyundai to anyone remotely in the area. I will definitely be doing more business in the future with these guys!

Stacey B.
Blair, NE
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Zach was awesome!
I came in to see about any used cars To buy through any of the Edwards dealerships. Zach put in all my requests in the computer and went over a couple things but he mentioned leasing and I remembered how much I liked leasing before. He tried really hard to get me to a payment that worked for me! I love my car and everyone was so nice! I’ll definitely be back!
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department.  We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs.  We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us.  If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

SP
Sandra P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Very Happy
Everyone was very polite and friendly...they wash and vacuum your car also. Plus Popcorn

Matthew R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice n easy
Waiting area top notch for your cars needs wile you wait.

LF
Lori F.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Jared Foote -Salesman
Jared presents himself in a very professional manner. He had a suit on... on a SATURDAY for our scheduled appointment! First impressions are important! I did not know what I wanted but he made the day about ME and made sure that I was happy with vehicle I chose in a price range that I could live with. He is exceptional! You should be proud of his professional AND people skills! I will return to this dealership -because of him!

10/22/2019 Category: Service
Frustrated
Dealership had vehicle for a total of 5.5 weeks and it still is not fixed. Communication is horrible.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019