JN
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Service review
N/a
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department. We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs. We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call oe email me back. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Lee M.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service department!!
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Debbie L.
01/07/2021
Hyundai tires and service
I Bought a new 2018 Hyundai Tucson and in January 2021 the vehicle needs not just one but 4 new tires. The vehicle has only 30000 miles and is only two and half years old. The tires are supposed to be 60000 mile tires. The Service Rep tells me that the tires weren’t rotated in a timely manner and that stopping to fast cased the tires to wear unevenly and the tire problem. When I bought the car I bought the prepaid oil and tire rotation plan so why wasn’t the tires rotated in a timely manner?? I would of thought the dealership would of told me I needed my tires rotated since I had bought the prepaid oil and rotation plan. They did all the maintenance and oil changes on the vehicle. I am 60 years old and do not drive to fast! I looked up the consumer reviews on Kumho tires and found this is a common complaint. Just another thought, they had the vehicle all day (8 hours). I didn’t get my car wash and then had to wait 15 minutes for them to bring me my vehicle. Plus, let’s not forget I called them before I came to get the vehicle and still had to wait. I guess I would think if you sold the vehicle , you would also stand behind it. I have bought a few vehicles from Edwards and felt I was treated respectfully and fairly but today i felt I was treated very poorly.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to  know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Larry M.
01/13/2021 Category: Service

01/06/2021 Category: Service
Well done job
Amy is very concerned about the customer she's a very helpful person and friendly thank for her help
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

CO
Corinne O.
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Wouldn’t recommend
My car was returned dirty and left unlocked.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Papillion, NE
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Goes above and beyond
The service department always goes above and beyond.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Joel F.
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Easy
I was able to drop my car off early and they even finished it early as well. I was able to pick it up when I was done running errands with no issues.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

LF
Laura F.
La Vista, NE
12/27/2020 Category: Service
....
...
When the service manager called me back, he was very nice, knowledgeable and informative. Thanks Rex.

12/26/2020 Category: Service
Great job

Ricardo S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Awful experience
A few days after having some recalls done with my vehicle I noticed my engine and oil lights were lit up on my dash. When I returned to have them look at my car after they worked on it I explained that I never had problem with it before they touched it. They claim the lights had nothing to do with the service they did which is ridiculous because I never had a light come on in the two years I owned my vehicle. Then they had the nerve to overcharge me to barely look at my car to try to look for the problems that they caused. Very frustrated and angry, I can’t in clear conscience recommend this facility to anyone.

12/18/2020 Category: Service

Paula G.
Pacific Junction, IA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Clean shop and waiting area
I had the oil changed in my Tucson. My car looked like new when the work was completed.

12/16/2020 Category: Service
Could have been better.
If I have a coupon for a service at an advertised price (tax not included), then I would expect to pay the advertised price plus tax. I would not expect to pay any additional fees (shop charges).
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Quick efficient service
Service was prompt and the customer service was exceptional. They provided me with a great loaner car
They explained what was happening with my car and answered all of my questions
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department.  We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs.  We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us.  If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

SY
Sharon Y.
Red Oak, IA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent as Always
Edwards Hyundai always provides the BEST service! Staff is so friendly and professional...and they always answer my questions and concerns.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Theresa S.
Ralston, NE
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Great place to service vehicles
Great place Amy and staff very courteous
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020