Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Papillion, NE
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2021 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461 or email me at amy@edwardsautogroup.com. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Norwalk, IA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Performed service I didn't want done
Went in for an oil change that was pre paid for and was told my vehicle would be ready in about an hour. Also was made aware of a recall on the headlight assembly of my Elantra, which I declined being done because of a mandatory class I have on Thursday nights that I would've been late for. Waited 3 hours while they performed the work on my headlight assembly anyway, and now a light is lit on my dashboard that says my exterior lights aren't working, which they are and were before just fine.
Robert C G., Customer Experience Manger from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Greetings Ruth,

We appreciate all the feedback. Although not favorable, We take ownership of this and will continue to educate our staff in order to not repeat this error. Please accept our sincere apologies for miss using your time.  I would like to speak with you about this experience to better understand what happened and, if possible, make the experience you had a better one. Please call me at 712-435-5765. Thank you.

Robert Greder
Edwards Auto Group
Customer Experience Manager
712-435-5765
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns.  We would like to take a few minutes of your time and talk with you about the low areas of the survey.  As a Service Manager I  take all information good, bad and indifferent and teach with the information to my staff to make them better at what we do.  Please call me at 712-366-2461 or email me at amy@edwardsautogroup.com. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

GM
Gregory M.
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Waiting area
The waiting area needs to be larger
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department.  We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs.  We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us.  If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

James S.
Bellevue, NE
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Another satisfied customer...
My Palisade had a 30,000 mile service completed recently. Not only was the service performed very well and within the quote they gave me, but the car came back to me exceptionally clean and detailed. What an awesome surprise! Thanks to Amy and Rex for staying on top of the service for me. Much appreciated...
JIM
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

PK
Patrick K.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Service has been good, as has been the vehicle.
The Palisade is a very nice vehicle, and Edwards stands behind you with Service excellence, and AMY definitely makes a difference!

07/19/2021 Category: Service
The Palisade is a VERY nice vehicle. Just be wary of where you purchase it!
We have had less than desirable service appointments at Edwards. The Salesman was PERFECT, the SERVICE COUNTER staff was too. What we lack is confidence in the service performed.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thanks for talking to me today.
Again call apon me for any further questiosn or needs.

DE
Dale E.
Fort Calhoun, NE
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Service review
Courteous and efficient service.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

John P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Super Service
I have always received exceptional service on my vehicle.

Carter Lake, IA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Quick and professional!

Donald G.
Hancock, IA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
good service
i owned a hyundai before and was happy with the car

Charles H.
Corning, IA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Well pleased by the Edwards Service Crew
This maintainable service appoint went very well.
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Na
Na
AMY V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

We see that some of the items on the survey was marked alittle low.  We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461 or email me at amy@edwardsautogroup.com. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Roy C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Reliable. Timely
Courteous, reliable, on time service.

GN
Gregory N.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Great place to do business with
Never a bad experience here .from sales to service the staff are the best.

Christopher B.
Osceola, NE
2021 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly staff.
In and out quickly.

2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2021 Category: Service
I have had an amazing overall experience with Edwards! I got the exact car I wanted, and I was in and out of there quickly, and drove off in my new car! Very satisfied customer here!!!