Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5rating 4.7692308
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

Papillion, NE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great people proving great service!
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department. We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs. We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Linda S.
Anita, IA
service review
see previous comments
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to  know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Richard A., Service Manager from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

As per our meeting this am 04/17/19 here at the dealership, we have ordered the long block engine thru Hyundai.  Again please let us know if and when the Loaner vehicle gets close to 3000 miles and we will deliver and trade you into a different loaner.   Once long block gets here we will install and test drive several times up to 50-60 miles and deliver vehicle to you with a full tank of gas.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Great place

Mary M.
Council Bluffs, IA
Always great service!
I've been going to Edwards Hyundai for years and they've always provided great customer service and support!
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Your group is very pleasant... Amy really is very knowledgeable & I’m always impressed with her. They do a good job of communication.

Kelly S.
Council Bluffs, IA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Prompt and courteous
Called for an appointment and got me in the very same day. Also provided a loaner car. A pleasure to do business with.

KJ
Kaitlin J.
Elkhorn, NE
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Incredibly helpful and accommodating
I stopped in last minute after work and they fit me right in and finished earlier than anticipated. They listened to all my concerns and explained everything to me after the evaluation

Lewis, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor oil change
First bad experience there. I assume the mechanic was just in a hurry and made a mistake. I would wait longer if it means I don't have to make a second trip. In a leased vehicle miles are money.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are. We sincerely apologize. Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Jay R.
Bellevue, NE
Professionalism of staff
Staff was very friendly and professional and they got us in there and out in a timely manner.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

GM
Gary M.
Underwood, IA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Better communication with leaser and buyers would be Extremely Beneficial.
Communication would be great, hear one idea from Hyundai web site and another from the Dealer. Service from Hyundai is listed as 7500 and dealer wants to see it at 3750! Not once was either fully explained to me. I leased and make my payments on time the same for other buyers - therefore it seems neither the company or dealer care to explain why they can not agree on maintenance schedules. Sorry, but I mentioned earlier that I had much better communications from Toyota for my past purchases from them then I have received from Hyundai & the dealer. Sorry to say but at this point, I can only believe I will be returning to Toyota once my lease expires.

Awesome Service
In and out quickly!!

Friendly customer service
From the moment I pulled my car into the shop to getting in my car to leave I was treated very well. Always have a good experience in the service department.

NL

Danielle A.
Bennington, NE
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service team!
I appreciate the attention to details by the service team at Hyundai
Robert C G., Customer Experience Manger from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much, Danielle.
We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a super day.

Rob Greder

Carter Lake, IA
Friendly on time service
Friendly on time service

Greetings Gayle,
Thank you so much for your kind review. we look forward to serving you again.

Rob Greder
Edwards Auto Group
Customer Experience Manager
712-366-2541 EXT:3165

Basil B.
bew reanny
hit something in the road and trashed my tranny, new one works great

Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Basil, so sorry I thought I was on on a different review.  We are truely happy that you are pleased with your experience.  Thanks for the feedback. Have a GREAT day.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/10/2019 Category: Service
The work was completed try expectations.

Malvern, IA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Availability and Communication
I called early Monday morning for an oil change and brake work. The staff got me in within a few hours! After the diagnostics were ran, they recommended replacing the front brakes and an alignment. All of the services were completed in about 3 hours, and they washed and vacuumed my car as well. I appreciate their dedication to excellent service!
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Dropped off my vehicle for an oil change and for an engine software update and it was all done within an hour. I have always received great service.

TH
Tina H.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Let's be honest, no one likes to make car appointments. Having said that, during my recent trip to the dealership for a tire problem, I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I was in and out quickly with no hassle. Keep up the great service.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019