Latest Review about 2 months ago

Dave S.
04/06/2018
Quality work
Quality work at reasonable cost. Car has NEVER RUN BETTER. No hassles and never an issue. If your car needs work and you are in doubt, call Elite. You’ll be glad you did. Thanks for everything Bill. You guys are THE BEST. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Elite. I won’t go anywhere else

Dave S.
04/04/2018
Best service ANYWHERE
Quality work at reasonable price. Car has never run better. Easy to deal with. Have never had an issue. Need service and in doubt, go to Elite. You’ll be glad you did. Thanks Bill for everything. You guys are THE BEST.

RQ
Rebecca Q.
03/29/2018
Customer for Life!
I bought a Scion & had Elite take a look at it because my mechanic Tom moved to their shop & he always promised me that he would look at a new car for free for me.... I bought the car & had issues so Tom, Ken and a few other men took a look at the car. Fixed everything and charged me a very reasonable price. They had me drive the car around before I paid them & They made sure they called me to give me an update on the car. Their customer service is amazing and they just gained a customer for life!

Dallas R.
01/18/2018
So impressed!
I am so impressed with the service and courtesy of Elite Automotive. Instead of suggesting I euthanize my 12 year old car, they have done a great job of giving it new life! Big thumbs up to Bill and his knowledgeable crew!

Jackie A.
12/20/2017
Best car repair shop I've ever used!
The crew at Elite is amazing. Bill remembers everything about my car (without looking it up!) and they always make you feel like you're #1. Excellent service!

TC
TONY C.
Hebron, KY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/30/2016
The services and recommendation of the services being provided.
Services are great. Updated recommendation of what is needed for your vehicle and when it's best to perform that service.

Jeri W.
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Jeri said she was treated well at the business and the staff are really nice.

Linda S.
05/27/2016
Honest & Trustworthy
I called the shop last minute around 4pm I was buying a used truck and I needed someone to look at it to make sure I was getting a good deal and that it wasn't a Lemon. Bills guy not only was able to see me at such notice but he gave me a full detail of what needs to be done on the truck and he took his time which I appreciated. I bought the truck and came back to them to fix what he said needed, as a woman we need trustworthy people to help us and guide us let's face it some of us need more help than others lol.. Will definitely recommend their shop to anyone who wants to be treated like a human and not just out to get their money.. Now I have a mechanic I can trust.

RICK S.
Cincinnati, OH
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/26/2016
Another 5-star great job
Yet again Elite has come through for me. They diagnosed and repaired the wheel bearing in my truck and it is running like new. Can't say enough about this honest and hard working group. A rare find in the auto repair industry sorry to say, but it is why it's worth it to me to bring my vehicles in from Ohio. Keep up the great work!

JAKE R.
05/24/2016
Great Customer Service
They take time to talk with you and get to know you. They provide great work to tour vehicle and stand behind their performance.

JN
Joe N.
GMC Sierra
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Joe said everything was great with the business.

Damin L.
Kentucky
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Damin said Ken and the staff are great to work with.

GP
GARY P.
Taylor Mill, KY
05/22/2016
Excellent job
We trust Paul and Billy to be honest and hardworking which seems to be a rarity in today's business world.

Linda S.
05/22/2016
Professional and honest!!
I called the shop last minute and they not only was able to look at the truck I was going to buy, but they helped me to make the right decision. Being a woman it's hard to find loyal and trustworthy people.. Billy and his team are just that, they're my mechanics now.Definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for great honest hard-working trustworthy mechanic's.

FA
FRANCES A.
05/18/2016
I believe in being honest and theses guys are honest about what is wrong with your car they are convenient.
I have been with these guys for a few years now and trust them.

Rick R.
Kentucky
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said she was very happy with the service from the business.

TO
TYLER O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2016
Customer friendly
Very customer conscience and appreciative of their customers. Still give the feel of being a family mechanics shop. Able to diagnose problems and fix them very fast with warranties in their work.

LK
LARRY K.
05/17/2016
My truck was runnying poorly for a couple of days so I took it to Elite and a couple of days later it was running great. Professional and trustworthy. Thank you.

BC
BOBBY C.
05/12/2016
Elite Service from an Elite Company
received quality work on oil change

Tim S.
Silver Grove, KY
Toyota Pickup
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Tim said the business did a fantastic job.