FP
Forrest P.
GMC Yukon XL
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Forrest said they've provided good work for years.

James L.
Pelham, AL
Chevrolet Pickup
08/15/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff is very thorough, fair and very polite.

CT
CHRIS T.
Toyota Tundra
08/14/2019
First Visit
I've owned this truck since it was new in 2004. As it approaches 300K miles, regular maintenance is crucial to keep it running smoothly. Tracey was an excellent resource and you can expect return service from me, regardless if it's this truck or a new one.

Jeffrey F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said that they were good, very good.

Jeffrey F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said that they were good, very good.

BRETT B.
Pelham, AL
Jeep Cherokee
08/08/2019
Overall experience was great. This place feels like a true family shop: from the communication about vehicle issues, pricing, and helpfulness. Car issues are always a pain and frustrating; was nice to go somewhere where you didn’t feel like you were getting taken advantage of. Will definitely use and recommend Estes Automotive.

08/04/2019
Highly recommend Estes Auto
Have taken car there for three years and always had a great experience

RACHEL W.
Jeep Patriot
07/31/2019
Professional and Curteous
My Jeep broke down just down the street from Estes. We live Downtown, but did not know where to take it. We found Estes on a Google search and were very pleased with their service. They were professional and pleasant to talk to on the phone and made us feel at ease about bringing my car to them for service. They were very honest and prompt. Very pleased.

HL
HUSSEIN L.
Ford Fiesta
07/31/2019
very professional and easy to work with
good people with wonderful professionalism and they do make sure that they keep you updated with the progress of the work

JE
JAMES E.
Trussville, AL
07/25/2019
Great Service, Trusted Mechanics, Convenient Location
I started using Estes several years ago because the location is within walking distance of my office and I can drop off the car in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon. I've grown to trust them when they make recommendations and suggestions. You can believe them when they tell you that your vehicle NEEDS something done. It's a clean shop with friendly people who do quality work. Can't ask for more.

INFINITI FX35
07/21/2019
Eric was excellent when communicating with me regarding my car repairs.

Vincent, AL
07/19/2019
Awesome
My most recent service visit was awesome as always. Honesty and integrity is hard to find these days with any service that you pay for. These guys are the best.

MT
Matt T.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he's done business with them for a very long time, they were straightforward and they did a great job.

Cullman, AL
07/18/2019
Friendly folks, excellent service!
I needed new tires for my Subaru Forester and a friend of mine recommended Estes. Tracey provided me with tire recommendations, a prompt quote via email and answered all my followup questions. I received a call when my tires arrived the next morning and headed over. I met Kelly Estes (owner), I was provided a ride back to my office (about a mile away) and my car was ready when promised. They even washed it for me! Estes will now be my "go to" for future auto services.

JJ
Jason J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Jason said they have always been good at doing what they say and getting it back on time.

DAVID L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/15/2019
quality work at a fair price
you can count on the work they do to be right the first time. i have never had a problem or had to return because they failed to do it right the first time. clean and professional.

JOE P.
07/15/2019
2005 4-Runner malfunctioning gas gauge and routine service.
Very clean and great service. If the USPS uses them to service/repair their ancient mail trucks, they must be doing something right.

RK
ROY K.
Lexus RX 400h
07/10/2019
Always great service
I have been using estes for over 15 years with all 3 of my cars. I have always had great service and they fix my cars right the first time. If you want it fixed right, go to estes.

BC
Brent C.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Brent said he is happy the problem got fixed but the price seemed a little high.

DARTLAND D.
Buick LeSabre
07/08/2019
Trust
Always do a great job, I trust them and "wow" they wash the car!