ANDY M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/12/2019
Outstanding service!
I took our car in to have new rims, tires and wheel alignment. The first thing that struck me was how clean everything was. The work was done quickly, the price was fair and they even washed the car before I picked it up. I’d recommend Estes to anyone!

WM
My repair is wonderful, I will come back, Thanks

John G.
Lexus RX
12/09/2019 Category: Service
John said they have good communication, trust and dependable service.

JERRY G.
Cullman, AL
Ford Crown Victoria
12/06/2019
Auto Service
Estes has been servicing our families vehicles for years. We are treated not just as valued customers but as good friends. They service our vehicles the same as if we were family - they make sure everything is perfect and let us know if they find anything that needs care. They’re the best!

HL
HUSSEIN L.
Ford Fiesta
11/27/2019
regular checkup with great vigilance of the health of the car
The guys at Estes have always been great support and safety for me. When I dropped the car for an oil change they discovered a major issue with my brakes that needed attention. That is a big reason that I trust them and have remained with their services for all those years. They are dependable and very professional.

11/26/2019
Excellent and quality service
I was very impressed with my visit to Estes Automotive Center. The staff was very friendly and helpful, getting my car back to me the same day. Their customer service was wonderful, offering me a ride to work, as well as picking me up once my car was done. I would recommend Estes to anyone in need of vehicle repair!

EO
Elizebeth O.
Toyota Matrix
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she is very pleased with this business. She said her daughter now feels better and safer in her vehicle, that she appreciates their service and their friendliness. They're great.

John H.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
John said he received prompt, friendly service at this business. This facility was able to get in the part needed to fix his vehicle when another facility could not. The experience was good.

JAMES K.
11/22/2019
Fast, honest and friendly
Spending money to repair your car is never fun, but the Estes people are very friendly and efficient with their service. They also won’t recommend in necessary repairs or replace a part that they can repair with a minor fix. Highly recommend!

RP
Richard P.
Oneonta, AL
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business was top notch on everything.

Toyota Avalon
11/05/2019
Didn't try to sell me extra services
I brought my very old car in because I was hearing two odd noises. I know very little about cars and am always worried about being taken advantage of due to this fact (also, I'm a woman, which I feel makes me an easier target). After easily diagnosing and fixing one of the issues, the mechanic called me to ask additional questions about the other noise I'd been hearing. Eventually he called back to explain the reason for the other noise. He answered my questions and even volunteered the information that I would be in no danger if I didn't have him make the repairs. I really appreciated not being sold a repair that my old car didn't absolutely need. This is the second time in the past few years that I have brought my car to Estes, and the first time I had a similar experience. Everyone I spoke with at Estes was extremely nice and respectful. Thank you!

LD
LYDIA D.
Nissan Versa
10/23/2019
Great experience!
Very kind and polite staff and their office is shockingly clean. They got my vehicle in the same day I called and even had drivers me off and picked me up from work. They went above and beyond to check out everything my car needed and vacuumed the floor mats, too!

Great experience and will return when I need service in the future!
Kelly E. from Estes Automotive Center responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to work on your car!!

Cedric C.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Cedric said he liked the service. The staff were nice people.
Kelly E. from Estes Automotive Center responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the business!!

Cedric C.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Cedric said he liked the service. The staff were nice people.

JENANE B.
Trussville, AL
Hyundai Veracruz
10/11/2019
Great Service!
Always great service at ESTES. I have been doing business with them for 15 years and have never had an even mediocre experience. Always excellent!
Kelly E. from Estes Automotive Center responded on 10/11/2019

thanks for coming in!!

EI
Emily I.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Emily said it was fine, but very expensive. She stated the business was always very nice and accommodating to get her there and back. They did a good job. She added she thought they didn't do anything they shouldn't do, and that she would like to have them give a senior discount to help older people pay for their vehicles. She said she would continue to take her vehicle there.

Thanks for coming in!!

LY
Linda Y.
Dora, AL
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Linda said that they were courteous and friendly. They repaired her vehicle right away and even vacuumed it. She didn't expect that.
Kelly E. from Estes Automotive Center responded on 10/10/2019

We appreciate your business!!

CP
CHARLIE P.
10/02/2019
Good Service
Good job as always.
Kelly E. from Estes Automotive Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your business!!

JIM C.
Toyota Avalon
09/30/2019
Superb Service
You can always count on Kelly and his staff to be courteous, professional and to properly address the problem. I say this based on 30+ years of experience with Estes Automotive.
Kelly E. from Estes Automotive Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you so much for your business and freindship for over 30 years!!