Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

kai m.
Ponte Vedra, FL
03/01/2018
Beware!! Dishonest Shop...
In mid 2015, Euro Spec insisted to replace my Mercedes CLS tires with Continental Tires. In less than 20,000 mi the front left tire has a golf ball size tumor protruding out of the sidewall. I start reading reviews from Continental online which shock me that many many peoples had great deal of issues with this brand.(one star rating!) My tire was sent up to Continental Carolina headquarter for evaluation but found inconclusive. They offered me a prorated replacement which I refused. I think it's a reckless endangerment issue must be address ASAP.
Last year they've replaced the front brake pads. Since then I've been going back(2X) to complaint about the harsh pulsation from the front end during braking. They flush the brake fluid adjusted the brakes(twice) and even suggested to replace the tires but it never solved the vibration issue. So I brought my car to a Mercedes specialist and they instantly told me it was caused by 2 different type of brake pads(front & back). In another word, they've installed a wrong kind of brake pads on my car.
I've spent a few thousand bucks with them in the past 3 years they should have a moral obligation to replace my tires and brake pads but "NO" they didn't no even an apology.
Shame, shame shame.

TT
Thien T.
12/08/2017
Honestly
Eurospec has provided excellent services. I have been a customer in the last few years and I am very happy with their service. Customer service is great. Especially, Steve is very honest and very helpful to assist me every time. I would continue to keep Eurospec for my car maintenance.

RJ
Roberta J.
06/20/2017
Best customer service
5 stars

Therese S.
BMW 335i
03/28/2015 Category: Service
Therese said this business worked quickly and she found them reliable. She has used them for years.

Roger B.
BMW Z3
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Roger said this business was really good.

ZP
Zachary P.
Middleburg, FL
Volkswagen GTI
03/24/2015 Category: Service
Zachary said every time he goes there the employees are always friendly. The service is done well and in a timely manner.

Carl M.
Orlando, FL
BMW 325i
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Carl said that this business did a great job on his vehicle and that he would recommend them. He said that they were courteous and professional.

MF
Maurice F.
03/16/2015
Everyone was very friendly
Just moved to Jacksonville and was looking for a Mechanic. The Customer service was great and the people were very nice from the sweet lady Whitney that helped me at the front desk, and Miles to name a couple. They were very informative about what my car needed and what was necessary at the time. Looking forward to going again to get more work done on my Vehicle. Thank you Euro Spec!

AC
Amir C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/14/2015
they are doo everything to help you
They are going above and beyond to get the job done
And they are keep you inform old way
a gene for good job ,

Jeff B.
Audi Allroad
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said the business was forthcoming, communicated everything he asked for and he did not have any problems with them.

EF
Ed F.
BMW 135i
03/10/2015
Knowledge & friendliness
I think they are experienced in all phases of car repair & updates.

Brad H.
Porsche 928
03/10/2015
new clutch
They always get the repairs done right. Even with difficult to find parts.

Micheal M.
Audi S5
02/28/2015
Highly recommended for service and repairs for your German vehicle.

SV
Sarah V.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Sarah said the service this business provided was great. The price they quoted was lower than the price it ended up being because there were things came up which did not get diagnosed before.

AW
Amanda W.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Amanda said the business could not fix her vehicle and she had to take it to the dealership.

PB
Paul B.
Porsche Boxster
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Paul said he was very pleased with the work they did.

TW
Theresa W.
Mercedes-Benz S430
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Theresa said everything about her experience was great.

Danny M.
BMW 328i
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Danny said the service was really good.

RN
requita n.
wonderful service
The workers are wonderful. The company is amazing and well ran. Its great to know that there are mechanics out there that you can trust.

Jamillia H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
Great management
I had a concern following services that was done at the shop and the manager Ryan addressed my concerns in a timely fashion. I will be visiting this shop again for any future repairs.

02/16/2015
customer service not so great!
Before visiting this location on 2/13/15, I had spoken to Miles about the service I needed to have done. He gave me an estimate of $278. When I got to the shop on 2/13/15, we spoke again about replacing two cam magnets. He let me know that he would find out which two needed to be replaced and he would give me call with an estimated time my car would be ready for pick up. OHHH and that they were going to wash my car. Well when I went to pick up my car, he replaced 4 cam magnets instead of the two I originally agreed on and he did not call and get my permission to do the other two. My bill ended up being $636 instead of $278, and my car was not washed plus he never called to tell me my car was ready; I had to call him. I was very annoyed when I left that day because you do not treat people that way. If the service was going to be more than what we originally talked about he should have contacted me before doing the work. I do not think I will be visiting this location again!
Euro Spec T. from Euro Spec, Inc. responded on 02/17/2015

Jamillia,
We are sorry for the miscommunication on our part. We will see you next week to resolve this issue. Thank you for understanding.
Best Regards,