CURTIS C.
01/20/2021
Maintenance on Oil Pan Gasket
Very Professional and knowledgable. They took the time to show the
Work they performed.

JAZZMIN M.
Ellenwood, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/19/2021
AMAZING customer service !
Everyone was really nice ! John helped me out in every way possible. Will for sure be back.

BK
BETHEL K.
Belton, TX
Dodge Charger
01/13/2021
Great Service. Period!
I have been using Europe Services for several years now. Very professional staff. Work is always guaranteed.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chevrolet S-10
01/11/2021
Their great at their job and they keep you informed of the repairs needed.
Their great at their jobs, and the get the repairs done in a timely manner. If the find a problem that weren’t discussed earlier, they will contact you and explain what they found and give a chance to decide if you want that additional repair fixed.

Copperas Cove, TX
Land Rover Range Rover
01/08/2021
The service to my vehicle was great.
Mr Luis and Mr Parker are very knowledgeable ln the repair in all types vehicles. Great Job. I always take my vehicle there.

Tim S.
Harker Heights, TX
Jaguar XJ
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Tim said the business did a good job, they know him and always take care of his vehicle.

AW
Anthony W.
Texas
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said this is a good local business to have service done at. They forgot to do one thing however everything else was done well.

AR
Andy R.
Nolanville, TX
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Andy said the experience was great although they couldn't work on the vehicle since it wasn't registered.

LJ
LEROY J.
12/22/2020
Good service.
Europe Services give quality work at a reasonable price.

JJ
Jonabelle J.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/19/2020
Best service they always give me. Take good care of my car. Mr Luis and Mr Johnny are the best auto mechanics.

HM
Hector M.
12/11/2020
Luis - The Mechanic
Luis is an Excellent Mechanic and provides First Class Services Every Single Time. He takes the time to explain in details all the car problems or faults. He is a great communicator with second to none Interpersonal Skills. Awesome Service!!!

PP
Patrick P.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/11/2020
Trusted!
To be totally honest, I don't trust many mechanics. Out of a shortage of time, I brought my car to Europe Services instead of taking it to Georgetown. That was over a year ago. Joe and the crew have taken GREAT care of my car for me. I've stopped taking that drive to Georgetown. I trust this shop. They get me and out when they say they will. They show/inform me about anything that I didn't know about. They take great care of me.

SL
Sinen L.
Texas
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Sinen said they were really fast and worked around her work schedule.
CT
CHAD T. from Europe Services responded on 12/06/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your car!

Mercedes-Benz C300
12/04/2020
Customer service was great.
They were nice and friendly.
CHAD T. from Europe Services responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you for coming to us.  We are glad you are satisfied with your experience.

Volkswagen Passat
12/03/2020
Awesome 👏🏼
These guys are awesome! Brought my car in this morning and they didn’t have any opening but still seemed to fit my car in for an oil change!!
CHAD T. from Europe Services responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you for trusting your car with us.  We are glad you enjoyed your experience!