KH
Kelly h.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/08/2018
Wouldn't Trust Anyone Else!
Our 2009 Mini Cooper belongs to our daughter. Our only child....so you can imagine the care we put into finding a repair shop that will keep her safe on the road.

European Auto is that shop. They really care about the quality of their work. As a woman I *really* appreciate the fact that they've never tried to upsell me, with "Pink Repairs". You know....the ones a lot of shops throw in because they assume chicks don't know about cars. They saved us over $1,000 in repairs that another Mini shop told us we needed to fix a problem. European found that the problem was actually caused by something totally different that only cost a few hundred to fix.

We recently brought the Mini in because it was leaking coolant. After rooting around under the hood I figured out it was the thermostat/hose seal; a known problem in 2nd Gen Minis. Took it into European because I am now way gonna rip apart that tiny engine to get to said thermostat without proper tools. They said it was the thermostat and had my daughter's car diagnosed and repaired in under 36 hours.

Would have been faster, but they test drove, let the car sit overnight, test drove in the morning, and checked for leaks again before giving the car back for my kiddo to drive. And they only charged us 5 hours labor for the entire repair and a full day of testing.

Lastly, after finding out I was going out of town and that my husband works about 45 minutes from home, our mechanic gave my daughter his card and told her to call him personally if she saw any of the possible problems that might occur in the rest of the coolant system (10 years in Texas heat does bad things to rubber and latex).

Debi M.
Dallas, TX
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Debi said she loves them. They always offer fair prices. They are nice people. Tony is great. Some of the wires to the battery were left out.

KE
Kalie E.
Mc Kinney, TX
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Kalie said she would recommend the business for service.

TG
Theresa G.
Miami, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said the staff were very good. The man at the front desk who she talked to was very attentive to her needs.

Mayra S.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Mayra said the staff did a really good job servicing her vehicle.

DE
Daniel E.
Jaguar XJ
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff did not finish diagnosing his vehicle. They were very professional. Because they did not finish diagnosing the vehicle, they could not fix his vehicle. They were great to work with, though.

Roy M.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Roy said the business always takes care of their customers.

GW
GAIL W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/20/2018
Excellent Results On My Range Rover
I usually always get an accurate assessment of the problem with my vehicle when I call to report a problem with it. The staff is very friendly and professional any time I have a car issue. On top of their professionalism, I always save money based on what the dealership would charge.

Barbara H.
Irving, TX
08/20/2018
Customer service
Nick came in so we could pick our car up. They took the time to pin point the exact problem instead of doing everything the computer mentioned saving us money.

SR
Sharon R.
Aubrey, TX
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the service was great and her vehicle has not broken down yet.

Bob M.
Jaguar XJ
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the place is very friendly, they communicated great and went the extra mile.

CT
Chuck T.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said he was in a hurry, however the business was fantastic. He said they have good communication and the vehicle was done on time.

JV
Jeff V.
Land Rover LR4
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he was satisfied with his service.

BC
Brenda C.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda's husband. He said this business provides good customer service, when he got there they were ready for him and they got him in and out. The manager is very nice.

BC
Brett C.
Volkswagen CC
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the staff were quick, the price was decent and they provided quality work.

RP
Ratnakar P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Ratnakar said the service the business provided was expensive and time consuming.

NJ
Natasha J.
Richardson, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
07/15/2018
Awesome service
Found then online and decided to get a 2nd opinion regarding the cost of a light bulb replacement and coolanru sensor. Ive been taking my car to firestone for a while now. They charge me $70 just to look at my car and tell me my coolant level was fine and my sensor just needed to be replaced which would be over $200 and the bulb would also be over $200 to replace, so with labor I was looking at over $500 that I would have to pay, since they already charge me $70 just to tell me what was wrong with my coolant I I took it to European autocare just to see what they would say and he told me my coolant level wasn't topped off which is why the sensor light kept coming on and to replace the light bulb it would be around $200 with labor. I saved $300 by taking my car to European autocare and will be taking it back there. Firestone over charges you and tells you things are wrong with your car when there isn't. I dont mind paying when I have to get my car service but I want to deal with honest people. European autocare were honest and got me right in.

Anne M.
Dallas, TX
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Anne said that the facility provided her with good service and Tony was very friendly and helpful.

Armand S.
Flower Mound, TX
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Armand said they did a very good job.

UN
Unni N.
Carrollton, TX
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Unni said he would recommend the business for service.