01/14/2015
Oil Change and More
I needed my oil change as well as some engine work and a light change. Job well done as always, and a very clean car to pick up!

Mark S.
Subaru Legacy
12/13/2014
Serpentine belt and brakes
No more noise (stealing) in power steering and brakes are much improved. My car feels right again. Friendly customer service.

VD
Vivian D.
BMW 325xi
12/12/2014
Great place to bring your BMW
They always get the job done!

RP
Rich P.
Newton, MA
Porsche 911
11/26/2014
Honest and Straightforward Porsche Maintenance
I trust them for the maintenance on my '88 Porsche. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

KK
Kathleen K.
Volvo S40
11/11/2014
Highly recommended
personalized service, gave helpful one-on-one feedback, friendly, efficient. Will definitely bring my car back.

Denny B.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
11/05/2014
Always Excellent
With Mike, Kelley and team, I feel my car is always in the best possible hands.

11/04/2014
Oil Change/Headlight Repairs
Once again, EM serviced my car to my satisfaction as they always do. And while they always do a great job washing the car afterwards, I have to say that the wheels looked better than ever this time!

Cassidy S.
BMW 335xi
10/31/2014
Knowledgeable Staff and Awesome Service
My experience was excellent. The service and explanation was the best I have ever received. I was aware of what was going in with my vehicle throughout the whole process and the technicians were able to diagnose and fix all of the issues I had that other shops including the dealer were unable to fix. I recommend to all and will be using this shop again exclusively for anything wrong with my car moving forward

John C.
BMW 335xi
10/09/2014
Always Great Service
Needed new brake fluid. I was able to make an appointment on the day/time I wanted and got my car back that afternoon! Plus they always give it a great cleaning

GH
Greg H.
Porsche 911
09/17/2014
Trusted Service
Have been going to E.M. for 8+ years. Outstanding on all aspects and would highly recommend.

Dimitris D.
Cambridge, MA
MINI Cooper
09/16/2014
Very Professional
I took my car for a post purchase evaluation! Mike and the stuff are awesome! Very professional! I totally recommend them!!!

KF
Kelley F.
Quincy, MA
MINI Cooper
09/02/2014
Great place to work, great place to have your car serviced!
As an employee, I get to see the ins and outs of the shop. But I still drive a vehicle and still need it to be serviced. I will only bring my car to EMS because I not only have faith in each and every one of my guys, but also take comfort in their expertise and outstanding attention to detail. Everyone makes mistakes, no doubt, but my guys are pretty close to perfect ;)

KN
KD N.
Volkswagen Rabbit
09/02/2014
Good as new!
So glad I came in for a service on my 2007 VW. The guys were prompt and great at their job. Customer service is outstanding. Will continue to come back.

John C.
Newburyport, MA
BMW 530i
08/14/2014
Affeciant and cost affective
Very knowledgeable and precise diagnosis

08/13/2014
Multiple Repairs with Extended Warranty
I recently brought my car to European Motorsports (EM) to have the sunroof looked at, as it stopped working. I have been to EM several times prior to this, and have always been happy with the results and service (although BMWs are expensive to repair - that part is not enjoyable - not to the fault of EM of course). I purchased an extended warranty when I bought my car used a couple of years ago. I asked Kelley at EM to review the warranty to see if the sunroof would be covered in this warranty. Kelley not only called the warranty administrator to confirm this and begin the claims process, but also asked them about coverage for a number of other repairs that my car needed. The administrator pushed back on some items, but Kelley persevered and got them to cover on most everything needed! I had written this warranty off as junk, but with EM's help, I was able to take advantage of what it had to offer. Thank you Kelley for your efforts, and thank you Mike and your staff for the exceptional work you always do on my car!