Matt S.
01/21/2020
Honest, experienced people with speedy feedback
I worked with kelley and mike to determine what was wrong with an 09 BMW x3. They were recommended by another garage I go to for foreign cars. Kelley was super responsive and gave me updates of what they were finding and asked for approval to do certain things that would be of additional cost. They have their honest opinions being the experts and it they made it all make sense to me. I ultimately did not fix the car there due to too many problems and they were very understanding.
I'd recommend to anyone

Benett S.
Scarborough, ME
Saab 9-3
12/19/2019
Life Savers
I was visiting from out of town and had to get repairs done after driving through a blizzard. They managed to get it in quick and fix it the same day. Great people.

Michael G.
Ocean Bluff, MA
Audi TT
12/10/2019
Great, Personal Service
Tired of the impersonal service of a corporate dealership? Come to European Motorsport LLC. I went to a dealership to have an oil leak checked and they gave me an astronomical estimate. European gave me a FAIR estimate and has my Audi running like a top. Also a detailed plan to maintain my car in the future. Highly recommend them!

LT
Lucas T.
12/10/2019
Great team, top quality service
The diagnostic came with photos of the issue, descriptions, and instructive videos

James JP A.
11/04/2019
Thank you again for being so accommodating. You guys are great.

Jim P.
10/27/2019
Simply Put, Mike and Kelly Are People You Can Trust
I will only take my car to European Motorsport provided Im in Boston.

They’re knowledgeable, accommodating, and consummate professionals.

10/11/2019
Excellent service for your foreign vehcle
Mike and his team are dedicated to making sure your vehicle is on the road! They have great disclosure on what your car needs with indicators of what service is immediate and what can wait. And they always take the time to explain things! Thank you.

Arrigo B.
Milton, MA
Porsche Cayenne
10/10/2019
Lot of information and respect of dates
overall quite happy about the experience. Professional and
one star is lost due to the diagnostic fee
I understand the charge if client decides NOT to do services
differently, it seems to be a bit nickel & diming also, you don't get charged it at dealers' shops (even if they have higher labor rates)

AE
Aaron E.
08/21/2019
Great Work, Professional knowledgeable people
Bought a car to them that probably belonged in a junk yard, Mike and his mechanics worked for weeks rebuilding the car from the ground up practically. Prices were fair, and work was top notch. Have driven over 1000 miles since I got it back and not a single issue. Car runs and drives like it just came out of the BMW assembly plant. Can't say enough good things about these guys. Definitely would recommend them to my friends and family and I will be back when I'm ready to do more work to it.

AO

Diem T.
Mashpee, MA
07/25/2019
The Place to Go!
This place is the place to go, not only were they doing things in a timely matter but went above and beyond. Even tho my visit wasn’t anything major thank god they still made me feel like I was a VIP client. Will deff bring back for future maintenance

Thomas B.

BV
Beate V.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/11/2019
Great workmanship and customer service
You guys are great!

06/25/2019
Great service, communication and at a fair price.
I don't think i'll ever take my car to the BMW dealer again. They have given me the run around multiple times, and after seeing Mike at European Motorsports, I know I've found a shop i can trust. They are very thorough, responsive and will only perform the necessary maintenance on your car. Mike was great and walked through everything that needed to be done after their diagnostic, and walked me through everything they did after they performed the maintenance. A++ Service and i highly recommend.

Michelle G.
06/11/2019
Excellent Service Again
I can't say enough good things about European Motorsport LLC. As always, everyone working there provides the best service and does excellent work. I can't imagine going anywhere else for car repair or maintenance.