AJ
Andron JC J.
02/21/2019
Estimate
I brought my car there for a spring that broke in the suspension. I was told that the shop doesn’t fix 1 spring they have to do both. I was called with an estimate and was told that I also need new struts as well. The total came to $2,300.00 ? I ended up having my car towed to my bmw mechanic in Peabody and found out it was just one spring and one strut that needed to be changed and ended up paying around $600.00 for the repair. Even if they did both sides it would of been $1,200.00 Maybe this is the reason I have been going to the shop in Peabody for the last 10yrs. ??‍♂️

CD
Charles D.
Holbrook, MA
04/21/2017
This shop is a fraud
My appointment was a Monday. I be heard from the guy 3 days later. I got a quote to replaced a sensor. The sensor priced was 3 times over what the dealer is selling it. The sensor did not fixed the problem, now it's 6 days counting. The shop owner cannot give me the defective sensor he replaced. It cost me $613 and I had to tow the car to a different location. Guy claimed of being there since 1996 is a lie.

JN
John N.
Quincy, MA
BMW 528i
12/09/2016
Service of BMW 525i
I recently took in my BMW to get an oil change. It cost as much as the dealership. But when it was done, my car still has the light to take it in for service. Usually when I take it to the dealership, after an oil change, that light goes off.

They did do a good job of telling me what I need to complete next on the car. However, their prices are outrageous. To fix a oil leak and change out spark plugs, they wanted $2k. Not coming back, I could go to the dealership if I wanted to spend that kind of money.

Lauren M.
Volkswagen Passat
01/08/2014
Ripped off?
I have taken my car there many time before and have been impressed with the service until I went in with my check engine light and it was just the battery. Total cost? $315... Might never go back there again. Could have paid a fraction if I just called AAA

James D.
BMW 328i
08/29/2013
Mike and Kelly were great and very easy schedule an appointment. Mike did great work and the free detailing inside and out on the car was a very nice surprise.

NM
Nancy M.
BMW 330Ci
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Nancy said she paid $144 and all the facility did was check the engine light and diagnosed the lumbar seat. They did not fix it and only let the air out. She was charged for supplies, which she is not sure what these are for. She was quoted $639 to fix the thermostat and when she asked for a printout of the services she needed, the quote was $533. This was a significant difference from what she was quoted on the phone. She wanted to take her vehicle to this facility because she thought the prices were lower than the dealer and it was closer and more convenient to her home, but was very disappointed. She tried to explain this to them and they were not very nice, indicating this was the way it was. She would not recommend them due to this experience.
Michael C. from European Motorsport LLC responded on 08/28/2013

When Nancy arrived to pick up her vehicle, I explained to her what was done to her BMW. I explained that when she arrived that morning, she requested that her passenger seat be in a usable condition, that she wasn’t overly concerned with the lumbar feature working or not and she confirmed. I told her that the technician was able to get her passenger seat functional without that feature as she requested. If she was interested in the lumbar feature being functional, I would get her a quote but that it would be very expensive, as it was a dealer only part and labor intensive, seat would have to be removed etc. She was not interested. In regard to the check engine light, I was not aware, at the time, that when Mike had given Nancy the original quote for the thermostat, he had included her diagnostic/evaluation time in it as well. (Which was separated out for obvious reasons at pickup). What the client doesn’t realize is that when we evaluate a vehicle, it takes time. And most times, the time it takes doesn’t match the time we charge. In order for the technician to evaluate the lumbar control function, the seat needed to be removed from the vehicle, the control module needed to be tested. And the technician needed to deflate the seat. This took the better part of the morning. That does not include the time it took for the technician to evaluate the check engine light. All in all, 3-4 hours were spent on the client’s vehicle. She left with what she requested: Her seat functional, and her check engine light diagnosed. When questioned about our labor rate, I did my best to explain that we are simply trying to stay competitive with local shops around us. Unfortunately, it appears that she did not like my explanation or the fact that she had to pay for her repair.
Michael C. from European Motorsport LLC responded on 08/28/2013

Kelley does all of the responding on Surecritic, even though it falls under my name. It was she who met with Nancy at pickup. Just wanted to clarify that.

Matt S.
01/21/2020
Honest, experienced people with speedy feedback
I worked with kelley and mike to determine what was wrong with an 09 BMW x3. They were recommended by another garage I go to for foreign cars. Kelley was super responsive and gave me updates of what they were finding and asked for approval to do certain things that would be of additional cost. They have their honest opinions being the experts and it they made it all make sense to me. I ultimately did not fix the car there due to too many problems and they were very understanding.
I'd recommend to anyone

Benett S.
Scarborough, ME
Saab 9-3
12/19/2019
Life Savers
I was visiting from out of town and had to get repairs done after driving through a blizzard. They managed to get it in quick and fix it the same day. Great people.

Michael G.
Ocean Bluff, MA
Audi TT
12/10/2019
Great, Personal Service
Tired of the impersonal service of a corporate dealership? Come to European Motorsport LLC. I went to a dealership to have an oil leak checked and they gave me an astronomical estimate. European gave me a FAIR estimate and has my Audi running like a top. Also a detailed plan to maintain my car in the future. Highly recommend them!

LT
Lucas T.
12/10/2019
Great team, top quality service
The diagnostic came with photos of the issue, descriptions, and instructive videos

James JP A.
11/04/2019
Thank you again for being so accommodating. You guys are great.

Jim P.
10/27/2019
Simply Put, Mike and Kelly Are People You Can Trust
I will only take my car to European Motorsport provided Im in Boston.

They’re knowledgeable, accommodating, and consummate professionals.

10/11/2019
Excellent service for your foreign vehcle
Mike and his team are dedicated to making sure your vehicle is on the road! They have great disclosure on what your car needs with indicators of what service is immediate and what can wait. And they always take the time to explain things! Thank you.

Arrigo B.
Milton, MA
Porsche Cayenne
10/10/2019
Lot of information and respect of dates
overall quite happy about the experience. Professional and
one star is lost due to the diagnostic fee
I understand the charge if client decides NOT to do services
differently, it seems to be a bit nickel & diming also, you don't get charged it at dealers' shops (even if they have higher labor rates)

AE
Aaron E.
08/21/2019
Great Work, Professional knowledgeable people
Bought a car to them that probably belonged in a junk yard, Mike and his mechanics worked for weeks rebuilding the car from the ground up practically. Prices were fair, and work was top notch. Have driven over 1000 miles since I got it back and not a single issue. Car runs and drives like it just came out of the BMW assembly plant. Can't say enough good things about these guys. Definitely would recommend them to my friends and family and I will be back when I'm ready to do more work to it.