Arrigo B.
Milton, MA
Porsche Cayenne
10/10/2019
Lot of information and respect of dates
overall quite happy about the experience. Professional and
one star is lost due to the diagnostic fee
I understand the charge if client decides NOT to do services
differently, it seems to be a bit nickel & diming also, you don't get charged it at dealers' shops (even if they have higher labor rates)

David R.
09/24/2016
Attention to details
Always a great process, from booking the appointment to picking up the car. The service is consistently excellent, great attention to details. Always explains what is going on and when a repair is needed.

Marsha B.
BMW 328xi
09/22/2016
Friendly and Very Informative
Specialize in foreign cars very knowledgeable

FM
Fritz M.
08/14/2016
great service and attention to details.
great service and attention to details. Was longer than expected for just a oil change but employees there were really apologetic.

WF
Wayne F.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/08/2016
Rear Brake Work
I scheduled an appointment to have my rear brakes fixed and was told the work would be done by 11:00am (I dropped my car off at 8:00). I was told when I got there that they were very busy and that the car may not be ready by 11:00. After some discussion about how why I needed to pick up my car by 11:00 in order to get to work on time, the owner promised it would be ready. And it was! I appreciate that and would return to have my vehicle serviced in the future.

KL
Kenny L.
BMW 745i
12/24/2015
Kenny Legault 2004 BMW
Hi, I picked up my car last friday and it is running great. However, my trunk is not opening. Mike mentioned something about it as i had work done on the trunk 7 years ago but the trunk has always worked. please give me a call 781 540 9430 thank you, Kenny

EM
Ebony M.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
06/01/2015
Very personable... communicate well and very fast and efficient.
Happy will all services... Only thing is they forgot to wash the car had to do it myself...
But very happy otherwise

DA
Dave A.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/29/2015
Quality work, lackluster communication
The work was very good, however the communication could have been better. Such as dropping it off first thing in the morning, not knowing what the issue was, and not hearing from them until I called the next day after it had been diagnosed and all the work completed. Also, the bill didn't break out the hours worked, and the hourly rate charged. It only broke it up by labor and parts, although the description was quite detailed.

RT
Rebecca T.
Audi Q5
03/31/2015
Almost perfect
Was disappointed the car was not cleaned (inside) after the service, I know it's not a something nice you do but it is one of the reasons I go to you

Andrew M.
Saab 9-3
03/19/2014
Few bumps but overall it's fantastic
After a few hiccups about what was what. This place turned out to be fantastic. I'm glad I take my car there.

DT
Dan T.
Salem, MA
Volkswagen GTI
02/28/2014
Definitely Coming Back
Certainly not the cheapest shop around, but you get what you pay for. Excellent customer service and great communication and they are honest! I will be bringing my VW here from now on

Jennifer B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/15/2014
Trustworthy service
I have used European Motorsport many times and have always felt confident with their work and trusting of their pricing and diagnostic abilities.

Juvenil C.
12/26/2013 Category: Service
Juvenil said everything seems to be just fine.

PL
Patricia L.
BMW 325i
11/13/2013
Great Mechanics
EM fixed my car, but they did not call me to tell me what they were doing and to ok the price. Also I had to call them to find out that the car was ready. This was the first time that I did not recieve a call from them so maybe it was just an oversight. I hope so.

EF
Ehren F.
Volkswagen Passat
10/28/2013 Category: Service
Ehren said his service was great, but he had to call to find out when his vehicle would be ready.