Latest Review about 1 month ago

Neil C.
Saab 9-3
01/21/2014
Place just executes -
I called them Tuesday night asked if i could have a few problems (Windshield wiper motor replaced, front strut replaced, alighnment) worked out by friday at 2 pm because i had to drive up to Maine. They got it done - expanded on my options for fixing my problem that I didn't know about and did it for a reasonable price. Even clean out your car which is a nice touch as well. Very friendly - great service

WK
Whitney K.
01/15/2014
really great experience
I had a great experience. The staff is very friendly and were always available to ask my questions.

VM
Vikram M.
Brookline, MA
MINI Cooper
01/09/2014
Mike makes it very easy to put your confidence in him.

Aimee M.
01/09/2014
Service was incredible
Although I only stopped by to have our wiper blades replaced, the service was exceptional. The staff was polite, prompt and the follow through was unlike any I've received when I have had my car repaired (for much more major issues)! I am looking forward to being a long term customer at European Motorsport.

Lauren M.
Volkswagen Passat
01/08/2014
Ripped off?
I have taken my car there many time before and have been impressed with the service until I went in with my check engine light and it was just the battery. Total cost? $315... Might never go back there again. Could have paid a fraction if I just called AAA

Juvenil C.
12/26/2013 Category: Service
Juvenil said everything seems to be just fine.

BC
Bruce C.
Volvo S60
12/25/2013
Professional service close to home
Outstanding,professional and friendly service. Dealer quality service close to my home. My Volvo thanks European Motor Sport.

Carol Ann B.

Brittany S.
Connecticut
Volvo 850
12/16/2013 Category: Service
Brittany said when she called, the woman she spoke with was very helpful, got her in right away, emailed estimates right away, and everything is working out with her vehicle. She has a European vehicle and did not want to use a dealership.

Rosemary H.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/12/2013 Category: Service
Rosemary said she trust the business because they do very good work.

Chelsea H.
12/11/2013
Superb Service
European Motorsport was a great place to take our car, an Audi A4. They were very familiar with all the quirks of the Audi and were able to quickly find the problem. In addition, they helped us to pick out a pair of great snow tires, without pushing the most expensive brand. Fast and efficient.

Mark B.
Volvo V70
11/26/2013 Category: Service
Mark said the service was excellent.

BE
Brandon E.
Volvo S60
11/15/2013
The only place for my car
I have been coming here for years and if you want the work done correctly and with great customer service this only place for your car. They always consult you before doing anything to tell what needs to replaced and should and what can wait. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

PL
Patricia L.
BMW 325i
11/13/2013
Great Mechanics
EM fixed my car, but they did not call me to tell me what they were doing and to ok the price. Also I had to call them to find out that the car was ready. This was the first time that I did not recieve a call from them so maybe it was just an oversight. I hope so.

IK
Ichiko K.
Newton, MA
MINI Cooper
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Ichiko said she trusts their opinion. They seem knowledgeable and are very patient with her when they explain the repairs.