KF
Kelley F.
Quincy, MA
Saab 9-3
Green Saab!
Service was outstanding as always!

Denny B.
Somerville, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML430
Absolutely fixed!
After numerous and expensive visits to the dealer to repair noisy brakes on my 2001 ML, I was at wit's end. Mike and team fixed the brakes completely and told me exactly what they were going to do before they did it. Kelley was terrific keeping me up-to-date. Brakes like new. Price right. Service thorough, courteous and fast. Cannot recommend more highly!

BL
Brandon L.
10/04/2013
I recently brought my BMW x3 for a checkup after it wouldn't start for my morning commute. I had a tremendous experience with Mike and his team. I found to be extremely honest, forthcoming, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

CN
Charles N.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
09/26/2013
As good as it gets when your car needs attention.
It is very rare to find the level of service European Motorsports provides on a regular basis. When you'd be satisfied with competence, they deliver excellence!

KO
Kristen O.
09/22/2013
Always know that my car is in great hands.
Having a mechanic that I trust to keep my car, and me safe, are very important to me. I feel so fortunate to have found Mike and the team at European Motorsports. They are thorough, fairly priced and professional. I highly recommend them to take great care of you and your car.

HO
Heather O.
Volkswagen Passat
09/21/2013
Great service, Kelley was super helpful. Love the emails with estimate and break down of work needed!
I was recommended to Euro Motor by CG garage up the street on L. I have a VW passat so lots of garages don't have the parts I need. I work on Broadway so dropping my car for the day was easy, picking up my car washed and vacuumed was a total shock and major bonus. Kelley was so helpful and I love the fact that you she let me know what else needed work on with regards to my car. The email system with proposed work attached was helpful and having service reminders sent via email in the future will be even more helpful! Overall great, friendly service and what seems to be fair pricing! Thanks for everything, see you in October for a new tire and break fluid flush!

DK
Dick K.
Stoughton, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
09/13/2013 Category: Service
Dick said he has dealt with this business for years. He is happy with the service. They always do the job right. He has already recommended them to others.

IK
Ichiko K.
Newton, MA
MINI Cooper
09/10/2013
Trustworthy
Mike was very helpful answering my questions.

KE
Keegan E.
Volkswagen GTI
08/31/2013
Awesome
Mike and his crew were awesome and delivered top quality work and service. My GTI has never ran better

James D.
BMW 328i
08/29/2013
Mike and Kelly were great and very easy schedule an appointment. Mike did great work and the free detailing inside and out on the car was a very nice surprise.

Johnna B.
BMW 525xi
08/29/2013
Standard Oil Change
Kelly is very flexible for scheduling and the car is detailed upon pick up.

GD
Greg D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/28/2013 Category: Service
Greg said the business was friendly and helpful.

Marcella S.
08/28/2013 Category: Service
Marcella said the service at the business is the best.

Mark B.
Volvo V70
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Mark said he was happy with the business.

ZR
Zack R.
Reading, MA
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Nick. He said his vehicle was fixed well and he trusted the business. The business was decent and they did a good job.