Ryan C.
BMW 530i
05/27/2016
Incredible Shop!
Mike and Kelley are fantastic. I came across European Motorsport a few weeks prior to actually needed them for a repair and was shocked by the number of 5 Star reviews. Now, after breaking down on a Sunday evening and having my car back to me, 3 days later, following a major repair, I understand the reviews. They're some of the most trustworthy people, responsive and professional people I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Highly recommended.

Michael R.
Charlestown, MA
BMW M3
05/09/2016
Great service and communication
European Motorsport does great work, has great communication, and all with a friendly and honest approach to customers that makes it clear they value their relationship with customers. I don't think there's anything they wouldn't be able to handle and t'm not keen to bring my BMW anywhere else.

Darren P.
Quincy, MA
Saab 9-3
05/07/2016
Best Mechanics!
European Motorsport is honestly the best mechanic shop. They are fair, honest and do great work. They are meticulous in their repairs and clean up. I feel very comfortable talking with them about any issues my car is having. Kelley (the front desk manager) is easily accessible by email which makes scheduling and communication so much better than by telephone. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

CA
Corey A.
Hanover, MA
Audi S4
04/29/2016
Great Exp as always!
Great People they do a great Job. Love how they do the mini detail after all my work is done.

Thanks!

PR
Peter R.
04/26/2016
Great work
Added a new front grill that I purchased elsewhere, most places didn't allow this, along with oil change and some other misc work. Very thorough.

KR
Keith R.
04/26/2016
Trusted Service.
I trust European Motorsport to work on my car and give me an honest assessment of issues. The work I've had performed has exceeded my expectations. I'm not sure if it's standard practice, but they also have washed and vacuumed my car prior to my pick-up.

Janie S.
03/29/2016
Nice, honest people
Great find! Very knowledgable, nice, honest people.

Daniel W.
03/16/2016
Excellent work and service, reasonable price.
I bought a used BMW X5 last fall, and some issues started to crop up after I'd had the car for a few months. I had an idea of what the problems were and how to fix them, but I didn't have the time or space to do the work myself. Communication with Kelley to set up the initial appointment and follow-up on the repairs was great, and the process was very easy. Evan and Mike took a look at the car and diagnosed several issues, confirming my own analysis. Their suggestions to solve the problems were very reasonable, and the repair work was great. Mike went beyond the expected repairs and looked around for a sensor connector that is just missing missing from my car; I appreciate the effort and attention to detail. My car was returned to me with all of the problems solved, running better than it had been, and thoroughly detailed. Absolutely fantastic work all around.

Mary L.
BMW 325i
03/01/2016
Mike really knows what he is doing and Kelley is wonderful. My car has been giving me a lot of trouble, due to the simple fact that I didn't do any maintenance on it, until I brought it to European Motorsport, LLC, it drives like a new car now.

YW
Yvette W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/22/2016
on point
I am so happy with my range rover! My truck drives better than it did when I bought it used.very professional.This is my new spot.Excellent service.

GF
Greg F.
Quincy, MA
Volvo XC90
02/15/2016
Glad I found European Motorsport!
Friendly, clean shop with excellent equipment (Hunter Road-Force Balancer). Solved my vibration problem flawlessly the first time. Price was reasonable and the balancing work was the best I have encountered by any shop. I will be back.

Collin C.

Revere, MA
Volkswagen Jetta
01/21/2016
Friendly, Fair Mechanic!
I came in for a check-engine light for my first time to the shop. I was invited to come as soon as I'd like, or to make an appointment for later in the day. Once I arrived the inspection and the estimate were done quickly (within a few hours since I didn't have an appointment), and the car was available for pickup the next day (there was a fair amount of work to be done). The prices aren't cheap, but they're fair (especially for german-made parts), and they also detailed my car for me before I picked it up. When a different issue cropped up a day later (unforeseeable), they brought my car in again, fixed the issue on the spot, and didn't charge for the part or the labor. Top notch.

Sherry C.
BMW 328i
01/21/2016
The last auto maintenance and repair shop you will ever need!
I have complete trust in Mike Curry and European Motorsport. Excellent quality work..thorough, professional, and honest. Takes the time to make sure you understand what needs to be done, prioritizes the work, and works with your needs. Love the online tracking of all work done from day one. Won't take my cars anywhere else.

Chris B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/15/2016
a shop you can trust
In the end auto repair/maintenance is a trust relationship. Unless you're a mechanic yourself, you have to trust the integrity of the shop you're working with.
I drive a 10 year old Mercedes because I like the looks of the car. This translates into I'm buying a new car on the installment plan, one part at a time...
European Motorsport is great trusted partner for me - the work that Mike identifies is what's needed; not more, not less and is very well done.
He remembers what was done last time and has an eye towards whats going to be needed next.
Keeps me rolling happily along.

KR
Keith R.
01/14/2016
Lucky Find.
I had been taking my VW to a garage in Cambridge for the past ten years. When I found it suddenly out of business, I needed a new, trustworthy mechanic. I found European Motorsport and just stopped in. Mike did a thorough examination of my car and provided individual quotes for groups of service. Despite no appointment, he stayed beyond closing time, and completed only the work I requested. And performed it well. Also, and I don't know if it's their standard practice, but they also washed my car. I will definitely be going back to complete the remainder (and any future) work.

Jeff S.
01/13/2016
Personal attention and service excellence
Mike and his team are attentive, thorough and totally service oriented.

KL
Kenny L.
BMW 745i
12/24/2015
Kenny Legault 2004 BMW
Hi, I picked up my car last friday and it is running great. However, my trunk is not opening. Mike mentioned something about it as i had work done on the trunk 7 years ago but the trunk has always worked. please give me a call 781 540 9430 thank you, Kenny

TC
Tim C.
Milton, MA
12/14/2015
First visit
My first visit. I'm always hesitant to take my car to a new shop. But the place is clean. There are other Audis and Mercedes in parking lot. Everyone was very professional. They even cleaned my car. Positive first experience. I'll be back for more work.

RO
Rory O.
BMW 540i
12/13/2015
Superb attention to detail and excellence personified in total service.
I have been driving BMWsfor years and have them serviced by excellent mechanics over the years.i recently had a "problem" with my 5 series which turned out to be several problems. My previous mechanic was unable to fix "it". Fortunately I found Mike who rresolved the problems and today the car is running like new. I have nothing but good words to say about the whole business. His integrity and unbelievable attention to detail, together with his superb skills are beyond question the best I have experienced with ANY mechanic. I have complete trust in him and his excellent staff and have no hesitation in recommending him to others!