Caroline M.
Saab 9-5
10/03/2017
LOVE this place!
I feel that I always get fantastic service from European Motorsport LLC each time I go there! It's fair pricing, they give great advice and they can polish an old car to make it look new!

BD
Bill D.
09/13/2017
Excellent As Always
I am a very satisfied customer of European Motorsport. I bring my BMW 535 as regularly as possible and always have a great experience with Mike and his team. They are competent, caring, friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend !

LG
Lino G.
Scituate, MA
09/01/2017
BMW
BMW are great cars, but need quick attention. These guys did a really good job of prioritizing next steps and helped ease into getting my car running back to top shape.

AK
Anna K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/17/2017
Great first time experience
I brought my car in and it was fixed within 24 hours. Friendly and honest staff and when I came to pick up the car I was very impressed with the mechanic and how easily he explained things to me and made me aware of what he did. They really know their European cars (I drive a Jetta). I will continue to go back to them.

David R.
07/28/2017
Great service! - Engine light went on...
The check engine light went on right before taking a trip. Took the car in without an appointment, everything checked out and I was on my way. Great service!

PC
Paul C.
Volkswagen Rabbit
07/28/2017
Always a pleasure to deal with everyone there

Art B.
Haverhill, MA
Volkswagen GTI
07/01/2017
Professionalism
Extremely knowledgeable, competent, fair pricing.

Caroline M.
Saab 9-5
06/17/2017
Fantastic service!!
I don't mind at all bringing my car in for service because I know my car is getting the best care by professionals.

DK
Debbi K.
04/28/2017
The people are wonderful.
I have complete trust in Mike and love the work that they do at European Motorsport.

BK
Barbara K.
Quincy, MA
04/25/2017
100% knowledge and good advice about BMW
Absolutely amazing service!!! I will definitely be keeping your contact details , and recommending you to friends and family !!!

CD
Charles D.
Holbrook, MA
04/21/2017
This shop is a fraud
My appointment was a Monday. I be heard from the guy 3 days later. I got a quote to replaced a sensor. The sensor priced was 3 times over what the dealer is selling it. The sensor did not fixed the problem, now it's 6 days counting. The shop owner cannot give me the defective sensor he replaced. It cost me $613 and I had to tow the car to a different location. Guy claimed of being there since 1996 is a lie.

Dan L.
BMW 330xi
04/20/2017
Great, professional. Would reccomend
Mike and company are wonderful to work with, are flexible on schedule and know what they are doing.

Joe M.
03/22/2017
Great and Knowledgeable Staff
Had trouble with 2013 A4 with 6-speed manual that would barely shift anymore with 36K and thought it need clutch/throw out bearing replaced. After disassembly Mike called and let me know what he thought was really going on was due to dual mass flywheel and unfortunately clutch replacement would not fix the issue. It ended up costing much more than original scope of only clutch kit replacement but thanks to Mike's time spent researching the issue we got it fixed right the first time!

RT

Milton, MA
Land Rover LR4
02/27/2017
LR4 oil change and brakes
always good and reasonably priced