Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RO
Robert O.
Idaho
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not have very good communication when it came to the billing and the estimate of his vehicle.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give our company a review. Customer feedback allows us to improve our services everyday. We understand there was a loss of communication when it came to quoting the repair and additional problems that were found during actual repair. We plan to give more up-to-date information as the repair process is performed and verify we have the complete customer information in the future to avoid any possibilities for miscommunication. We are equipped with many tools to allow for better communication and will be sure they are put to work. Thank you again for your time.

DOMINIC L.
Mountain Home A F B, ID
MINI Cooper
04/21/2017
Great service overall
The service received at the shop was great. The personnel were polite and professional. However, I had arranged for a loaner car few days prior (which was promised) for an 8am drop off - they called me at 7am to tell me that there was no loaner car available. I was already on the way which cause much inconvenience for me to get another car from somewhere else. I do not blame them if they had told me a day prior instead of such short notice.

Besides that disappointment, the servicing of the car was great. I had no issue with the car at all and they were pretty expeditious in getting the car ready.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/26/2017

I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused. We have identified the flaw and are working on correcting it. Loaner scheduling is sometimes difficult, we don't always know when a customer will return with the vehicle that another customer has requested. We try to stay on top of it but, sometime a persons schedule gets out of hand.  Once the vehicle is out of our possession, we don't have control of it anymore. We understand the issue and will do our best to prevent it from happening again. We are happy to hear the vehicle service met your expectations. As the most experienced Mini Facility in Idaho we are also the most passionate about them.

SYD M.
Boise, ID
MINI Cooper
12/06/2016
Convenient
Last visit was diagnosed quickly with good detail. Work was completed quickly.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 12/12/2016

Thank you  Syd, have a great Holiday.