Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review 40 minutes ago

LUIS M.
MINI Cooper
07/15/2017
Good follow up when customers provide a bad review
Thanks for clarifying that ONLY $105 dollars were charged to me for the diagnosis of the noise.

07/15/2017
Overpriced labor
I took my car for an oil change and a noise; I was told I had to sign a paper agreeing to a 100 dollars charge for a maximum of an hour to diagnose the problem; the problem was identified, but another issue was observed; they did not call me to ask me if I wanted them to proceed, so they did. I ended paying 210 dollars for the diagnostic; from which only 25 were related to the oil change......
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/18/2017

Luis, According to your invoice/charges you were only charged the agreed amount of $105 in diagnosis labor, it was not necessary to call for authorization because we did not go outside the agreed hour of diagnosis. The additional labor of $29.99 for the oil service and vehicle inspection labor to total of $134.99 in labor charges. The remaineder of the invoice total was the oil filter, engine oil, washer fluid, shop supplies and taxes to total $75.71, with an invoice total of $210.70 as was signed for. I can supply a copy of the invoice and a signed repair order. If you have any questions we are open to explainging and discussing your needed repairs and diagnostics. Thank you for reviewing our service and providing feedback. Please take the time to review the invoice and the correct totals, it would be nice if you would rescore our service once you have identified the charges were not outside the agreed repair order.

DAVE L.
Caldwell, ID
Mercedes-Benz SL500
02/28/2017
Im happy now !
Had a problem that was taken care of as soon as they found out. Jeremy is doing a great job

02/28/2017
Not too happy !
Not too happy ! I ordered a part and was told at the time I ordered it the price was $50.00 I had searched online for the same part OEM and found the list price was $49.99 but the price was $ 34.82. $ 5.00 postage and I figured that extra $ 10.00 was OK.......My real price was 60 plus sales tax Now $20.00 extra is not so cool with me .
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/28/2017

Thank you for taking my call Dave. I am sorry that you were not charged the quote. I will speak with my service team and be sure they have more of a conversation about price discepancy. Also, I will  follow up with the issues we discussed.

JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/07/2017

Thank you for the rescore Dave. We are here for you whatever you need for your SL.

JERI A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/15/2019
They were very compassionate and kind when I was having a bad day and forgot my wallet they let me write a check. They also helped with the problem I’ve had with my Mercedes for over a year where I had a light that was on and they cleared my board and everything‘s been perfect sense

BK
Brandon K.
Caldwell, ID
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said this business is pretty good and he has no complaints.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the review Brandon.

NG
Natalie G.
Eagle, ID
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said that the service is excellent. She had a good experience with them.

Thank you for your review.

DK
Dave K.
Mountain Home, ID
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he would recommend this business.

Dave, thank you for your recommendations and referrals.

Mark S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff went above and beyond repairing his vehicle.

Mark, thank you for your review and kind words.

PN
PAM N.
Star, ID
10/05/2019
Excellent!
Having had my BMW serviced at the BMW dealer for all previous issues, working with the team at Eurosport was like a breath of fresh air. They treat you as a valued customer, are extremely professional and the cost for the work was more than fair. Highly recommend these guys!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 10/07/2019

Pam, thank you very much for your review. It was great working with you. We are here for all of your BMW needs.

Jeremy

DANIEL G.
10/02/2019
Always great!
Quick, cordial, competent.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the review Daniel.

JUAN B.
Nampa, ID
09/28/2019
Honest and Knowledgeable
My wife and I have taken our 2009 Mini Cooper S to Eurosport 3 times over the last few years and have received service that surprised us every time. These guys always go above and beyond for us. We will only be taking our mini to Eurosport from now on because we trust them to do a good job and to always be honest.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/30/2019

Juan, thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs.

BOB B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/28/2019
Number one
Always a pleasure doing business with Eurosport! Great service and fair pricing.

Bob, thank you for choosing Eurosport, we appreciate your business.

WP
Wendy P.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Wendy said they were awesome people to work with.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Wendy, we enjoyed working with you too.

David R.
Garden City, ID
Porsche Boxster
09/17/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff are really good.

Thank you for the review David. Have a great winter season.

Jasper S.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Jasper said the service was good.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/09/2019

Jasper thank you for the review, have a great fall.

Mercedes-Benz C230
09/04/2019
Excellent customer service
Highly satisfied
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the review, have a great fall.

John D.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
08/29/2019 Category: Service
John said that he is very pleased and happy with them.

Thank you for your review John, be sure to get some driving time in before you put her to bed for the winter.

SK
Shannan K.
Idaho
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Shannan said the service provided by this business was excellent, friendly, and they got the job done right.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 08/19/2019

Shannan thank you for the review and your referrals.

DILU D.
MINI Cooper Countryman
08/08/2019
As expected Eurosports met and exceeded every expectation. Job was completed timely and the upcoming service needs were thoroughly explained.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for your review and referrals. We appriciate your feedback. Have a great Summer.

JOEB W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/31/2019
On-Going Service
Great, fast service as always. I wouldnt take my Mini anywhere else.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you Joeb, See you next time. Have a great summer.

RICK C.
07/26/2019
They guarantee their work
We had a new rebuilt engine put in our mini Cooper. The thermostat went out and they had to replace it. There was no charge since this was under warranty
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your review Rick. We got your back. See you at your next service. Have a great summer.