LUIS M.
MINI Cooper
07/15/2017
Good follow up when customers provide a bad review
Thanks for clarifying that ONLY $105 dollars were charged to me for the diagnosis of the noise.

07/15/2017
Overpriced labor
I took my car for an oil change and a noise; I was told I had to sign a paper agreeing to a 100 dollars charge for a maximum of an hour to diagnose the problem; the problem was identified, but another issue was observed; they did not call me to ask me if I wanted them to proceed, so they did. I ended paying 210 dollars for the diagnostic; from which only 25 were related to the oil change......
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/18/2017

Luis, According to your invoice/charges you were only charged the agreed amount of $105 in diagnosis labor, it was not necessary to call for authorization because we did not go outside the agreed hour of diagnosis. The additional labor of $29.99 for the oil service and vehicle inspection labor to total of $134.99 in labor charges. The remaineder of the invoice total was the oil filter, engine oil, washer fluid, shop supplies and taxes to total $75.71, with an invoice total of $210.70 as was signed for. I can supply a copy of the invoice and a signed repair order. If you have any questions we are open to explainging and discussing your needed repairs and diagnostics. Thank you for reviewing our service and providing feedback. Please take the time to review the invoice and the correct totals, it would be nice if you would rescore our service once you have identified the charges were not outside the agreed repair order.

DAVE L.
Caldwell, ID
Mercedes-Benz SL500
02/28/2017
Im happy now !
Had a problem that was taken care of as soon as they found out. Jeremy is doing a great job

02/28/2017
Not too happy !
Not too happy ! I ordered a part and was told at the time I ordered it the price was $50.00 I had searched online for the same part OEM and found the list price was $49.99 but the price was $ 34.82. $ 5.00 postage and I figured that extra $ 10.00 was OK.......My real price was 60 plus sales tax Now $20.00 extra is not so cool with me .
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/28/2017

Thank you for taking my call Dave. I am sorry that you were not charged the quote. I will speak with my service team and be sure they have more of a conversation about price discepancy. Also, I will  follow up with the issues we discussed.

JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/07/2017

Thank you for the rescore Dave. We are here for you whatever you need for your SL.

GH
GARY H.
10/24/2020
The Place for your car
Eurosport treats your car like it's their own. Great workmanship. They do not push unnecessary work.

TG
TUCKER G.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/21/2020
Excellent service without dealer hassle.
Clean organized service on my Merecedes without the hassle of using dealership. Appreciated ride home from service manager Jake. No problems will contunie to use this business as service source for my MB..
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 10/21/2020

Tucker, thank you for your review of our Mercedes Service. We appreciate your time and referrals. We look forward to helping your care for your MB.

JIM H.
Porsche Cayenne
10/15/2020
I trust them to take good care of my baby.
the staff at Eurosport supports PCA and really knows porsche. Fair prices and great info to keep my car on the road.

Jim, Thank you for recognizing our commitment and support of the local car communities. Our team loves what they do and enjoy supporting the clubs on their personal time to build relationships with our communities and support our local car clubs and their efforts. Thank you again Jim.

10/14/2020
Eurosport never fails to impress me with their outstanding service. They fit me in right away, get me a loaner vehicle while they work, they call frequently with updates, prices are very reasonable and they are friendly and personable.

Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our service and staff. We appreciate your business and referrals.

MJ
Michael J.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff did what he told them to do.

Michael, thank you for responding to our survey and reviewing your service with Eurosport.

MIKE C.
Salem, OR
10/13/2020
Quality Service
Eurosport staff always provide clear and consistent communication about service issues and, while identifying other service needs, staff do not try to “oversell” services.

Mike, thank you for sharing your expereince with our staff and our process of service. We appriciate your business and kind words.

Shandale M.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Shandale's husband. He said that they identified issues with his vehicle and fixed them pretty quickly.

Thank you for your review.

DILU D.
MINI Cooper Countryman
10/08/2020
Service on Mini Cooper
Once again Eurosports has come through with excellent service. Done without trying to up sell other services. Done on time.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Dilu, have a safe winter season.

Sally C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Sally said the staff are nice to deal with, they explain things to her as they answer her questions and they are helpful.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 10/06/2020

Sally thank you for your review. We appriciate you business and good luck in your 2021 racing season.

EP
Ellis P.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Ellis said they are quick and do a great job

Ellis, thank you for your review.

AMY B.
09/30/2020
I always get great service on my MINI Cooper!
This shop always does an excellent job servicing my 2013 MINI Cooper. The staff is friendly and helpful. They give an accurate estimate and get the work done when they say they will. I have brought my car here for service several times and have never been disappointed.

Thank you so much for the review of our services and our quality of work. We appreciate your time and your continued support.

PJ
PAMELA J.
Horseshoe Bend, ID
BMW 528i
09/30/2020
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
It was a pleasure working with the Eurosport team. Our 1999 BMW had intermittently displayed a Check Engine Light for the past year. Two other repair shops were unable to resolve the issue, but looks like Eurosport got it right on the first try. They had to order parts, but kept us well-informed at every step. We're very happy to have found them.

Pamela, thank you for taking the time to reivew your service experience with our shop. We appricate your support, tell your European car friends we are here to help.

VE
VALERIE E.
Payette, ID
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/25/2020
Excellent service and value
Eurosport provides great service, a clean environment, friendly staff (Christian is wonderful) and a great value. Such a wonderful alternative from those $600 oil changes at Lyle Pearson. If you drive a Mercedes, Porsche or BMW, do yourself a favor and come to Eurosport.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/25/2020

Valerie, thank you for your review. We appreciate your referrals and look forward to serving your Mercedes Service and repair needs.