MA
MARY A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/30/2020
Friendly - convenient for dropping off and having a loaner car make life easy -
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 08/03/2020

Mary, Thank you for the review. It is good to hear the loaner program is working well for our customers. Have a safe and happy summer.

SHELLEY H.
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/30/2020
Excellence
Once again, Christian and his team provided great service for my Mini. I would never hesitate to contact them about any issue that arises. They are courteous and efficient - Always a pleasure doing business there.

Shelley, Thank you for your review. Christian is a great asset to our Eurosport team. We appreciate you business and referrals. Have a safe and happy summer.

Greenleaf, ID
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/29/2020
Communication
Obviously it was expensive to fix the brakes on my Mini Cooper. Eurosport gave me; diagnosis pricing up front, called me the day of and gave me a full quote, as well as a loaner car to drive! This place is great!

Thank you for your review. We appriciate your business, have a fun and safe summer.

James C.
Idaho
MINI Countryman
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with James' wife. She said the staff did an excellent job, they were quick, efficient and the vehicle is running great.

Thank you for the review James, have a great summer!

JERI A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/27/2020
They are informative and knowlegeable
They gave me a loaner asap and got me in to look at my car.

Jeri, thank you for choosing Eurosport for your Mercedes service and repair. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Tracy S.
Saturn SL
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff are awesome and they do good service.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you Tracey, we appreciate your support.

MIKE C.
Salem, OR
07/20/2020
Prompt and dependable service.
Eurosport consistenly provides prompt and dependable service.

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business and referrals.

BK
BRAD K.
Eagle, ID
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/14/2020
As always great service.
Thank you for taking such great care of our Mini Countryman.

You bet Brad, thank you for the review.

JOE T.
Meridian, ID
07/14/2020
Efficient, knowledgeable, priced fairly
I had stopped by a week ago and told Christian what I needed done. He gave me an estimate which I thought was reasonable. So I made an appointment for today. When I picked up the vehicle, I was pleasantly surprised that the two major items were actually less than the estimates. The maintenance technicians are specialized an each one only works on one make of vehicle. So they’re very knowledgeable about the type of vehicle they work on. I’m very pleased with my experience. I just purchased this BMW so this was my first visit to Eurosport. But I’ll be back for all of my service needs. Thanks guys for a great job.

Joe, thank you very much for the detailed review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your BMW needs.

JULIE D.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/11/2020
Fast and Helpful!
The guys at EuroSport are awesome to work with. My car wasn't running right and they got me in the day I called and had it repaired by mid-next day. I am always comfortable when talking with Christian about my car's repair needs that I'm getting the straight scoop. That isn't the case in other repair shops I've gone to (I'm a woman). I actually enjoy being in their shop, all the staff are courteous and friendly, professional and helpful, and the shop's even clean!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/14/2020

Julie, thank you for your review. Sarah is our company President, she graduated from Boise State University with a degree in Automotive Technology. It is important to us that all of our customers get a quality experience with our staff. Christian has been a wonderful and important asset to our company. Christian and Eric make a wonderful service team. Our technical staff range from 3rd year Technicians to Master Technicians of over 35 years of experience. We look forward to working with you and your Mercedes.

Britt H.
Idaho
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Britt said the staff were able to answer all his questions.

Thank you for your review Britt.

RA
ROBERT A.
Porsche 911
07/02/2020
Excellent Work
I appreciate the skillful work and care for my Porsche demonstrated by the staff at Eurosport. Really outstanding work. Thank you.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/06/2020

Robert, thank you for your review. We appriciate your business.

AG
ALAN G.
Garden City, ID
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/02/2020
Professional, friendly, competitive
They know what they are doing and charge a fair price

Alan, thank you for your review. We appriciate your response to our skills and experience.

SANDY S.
Nampa, ID
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/27/2020
Knowledgeable
My daughter retreated from California and with no dealer to service her Mini we found the folks at Eurosport to be just as knowledgeable as the previous dealer. Car was done on time and at the quoted price.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/29/2020

Sandy, thank you for your review. Our team continues to study, test, and attend training annually to keep up with today technology. It it nice that it does not go unnoticed. We appriciate your business and look forward to serving your Mini Cooper needs.

Jamie C.
Meridian, ID
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Jamie said this staff got him in when they said and finished quicker than he thought. He suggested they keep up the good work.

Jamie, thank you for your review. We will keep serving you and our other customers the best we can.