EF
Eddie F.
05/29/2020
Simply the BEST!
The only shop, I repeat the ONLY shop I have found that is 100% trustworthy and upfront with everything. If they can’t resolve the issue (which is very very rare) they tell you and refer you on to someone who can. Are family has been using them for I wanna day 20+ years. We stayed a couple times but always come back to get the straight truth about the problem at hand. Rhonda , her daughter Sarah and all the mechanics are top notch. Nothing else to be said.

SR
Shelynn R.
Ford Edge
05/21/2020
Peace of mind
There is no greater feeling than having a shop where you are met with honestly and genuine good people. I trust this shop completely and would take me
Vehicle no other place. Always direct and straightforward. I appreciate being heard when I have questions about repairs. I recommend them to everyone!

Brenda B.
Hyundai Accent
05/20/2020
Oil Change. Service is outstanding. The knowlege is always right on target
Outstanding services and honest diagnose about your vehicle.

05/20/2020
Honest
Great service and so honest. I brought the car there for a repair that was recommended at the dealer. They said the repair wasn’t needed and did not charge me anything.

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
05/15/2020
100k service
Always dependable and thorough service at a reasonable cost

KP
Karen * P.
Ford Fiesta
05/05/2020
Great honest friendly service
We have been going there for many years with many cars over those years. Always great work. Honesty and integrity are top of the list.

Sharon C.
Mercury Cougar
05/04/2020
Very friendly, personable and competent.
Diagnosed problem although symptoms were intermittent. Highly recommend this shop.

EB
Estela B.
04/29/2020
Friendly service.
Evert Automotive has always gotten repairs done right the first time. They take time to educate you about your service. Great place, have taken all my cars to Evert.

Rancho Cordova, CA

Eric M.
Ram Pickup
04/22/2020
The Best!
Rhonda, Sara and the guys are simply the best.
Courteous, kind, prompt, knowledgeable - honest and fair- what more could a customer ask for!
I tell all my friends about Evert Automotive!

Michael H.
Dodge Caliber
04/07/2020
Brakes
Have been coming here for about 20 years always great service

Mark W.
04/07/2020
Evert honors warranty work - no problem
They honor warranty work. I had no memory of any warranty. They looked it up.
Rarely happens. But this time, cost =$0.00.
How about that!?!

HB
Harold B.
Kia Soul
03/16/2020
Tune-up and gas sensor replacement
The folks there were courteous they would stop and call when they need to explain something to you to see if you wanted to go on or not just really well-run I would recommend them to anyone thanks for the work they did on my 2012 Kia Soul .😊

GK
Geraldine K.
03/14/2020
Execllent service, friendly, courteous
I have been going to Evert for many years with my car. They have always performed excellent service. They are friendly and courteous. When necessary they have given in referrals which have given me very good service.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 04/14/2020

Geraldine,
Thank you for your continued faith in us. We appreciate your loyalty over the years and look forward to many more to come.
-Sara

ST
Shauna T.
03/10/2020
Only Trusted Mechanic
Rhonda and her team is the only mechanic we trust to work on any of our vehicles!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 04/14/2020

Shauna,
Thank you for your trust in us. We always appreciate the vote of confidence.
-Sara