Tony B.
Kia Sorento
07/21/2021
Trustworthy
Trust. Over the years we have slways trusted Evert Auto when they recommend OR tell us we do not need something. This trip was for brakes and recharging the a-c. They said back brakes could wait but front should be replaced by next oil change. We opted to do front brakes now.

Charlie M.
Nissan 350Z
07/21/2021
Broken car.
Been taking my car there for years, never a problem. Great service.

07/20/2021
Hands down the BEST shop in town!
I never worry about taking my car into the shop, what it will cost or how long it’s going to take because Rhonda, Sara and the guys always go above and beyond to take care of my car.

VG
Vienne G.
07/12/2021
Amazing
They were very helpful and easy to talk to. Highly recommend.

AF
Amy F.
Honda HR-V
07/07/2021
Reliable
Thank you to the crew at Evert Automotive! I appreciate each and every one of you! You do an amazing job, I can always count on you to do a good job ! Y’all are the BEST! 😃

SP
Solito P.
07/01/2021
Car maintenance/customer service.
As Evert customer I would like to convey my satisfaction to the service rendered. Your professionalism and customer service are outstanding, (I expect 20% discount next time...just joking.)
Seriously, thank you for the good service.

RA
Raymond A.
06/25/2021
Getting to know you.
Very personable and accomodating. Check engine light came on and was able to come in the next morning. Their rates are very reasonable and they do very satisfactory work and are able to clearly explain work needed and done. I like how they look for the least invasive solution for car problems. Sarah is great to work with.

06/23/2021
Service 6/21/21
As always, Evert is great at not pushing to do everything under the Sun, if it doesn't need to be done right this moment. I really appreciate that.

Mike P.
06/16/2021
Friendly knowledgeable great service
Always great friendly service with competitive rates.

LC
Lou C.
06/15/2021
Very honest & they do good work
I’ve been using Every Automotive for a number of years. The reason why our family keeps going back because of their honesty and they do very good work.

IL
Ila L.
06/09/2021
Been going to Evert Automotive for years as has many of my friends. I trust them with all of my car issues. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always keep me informed of the progress of my service. Don’t hesitate to give them a call.

CR
Carol R.
06/02/2021
Great!
You can always trust their quality of repairs and their service. I have been taking my cars to Evert Automotive for 19 years. I won’t go anywhere else!

SP
Sue P.
06/01/2021
Honest work
They ended up charging me less than the estimate and were fast and thorough.

SL
Steve L.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/27/2021
Trust is important
Everyone wants to find a mechanic that can be trusted; that will give an honest assessment of what is needed; use quality parts; stand by their work. After 10 years and several cars, Rhonda always comes through.

Honda Civic Coupe
05/26/2021
Honest and truthful and inexpensive
Evert automotive has always been very honest and they care about your needs. They are very fast and efficient with their time. Thank you Evert automotive for always servicing my truck and car needs!!!