AE
Alison E.
Davis, CA
02/18/2021
As always - great, honest and reliable service.

LG
Leilanie G.
Kia Soul
02/18/2021
Awesome 👌 service
I trust this place to take care of my car. Safe area to leave my car overnight. The staff are accommodating and professionals. Adheres to their promise. It feels good.

TG
Tom G.
Sacramento, CA
Dodge Dakota
02/16/2021
Reliable shop
As usual, communicates well, not able to do all engine work but able to refer as needed.

Mary B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
02/14/2021
Trustworthy
Long time customer, have always found the gang at Evert to be pros, honest, reliable and trustworthy.

Conner/Ty M.
Ford Edge
02/12/2021
So nice to find an honest mechanic
I've now taken two cars here. The first time, the steering on my son's car quit working. Turns out a cat had gotten into his engine and knocked the belt off. They called us and told us the belt was off and they found fur in the engine. Charged us a minimal fee to put it back on. The second time I took it in because the heating wasn't working on one side of the car. They plugged it into their diagnostic machine and it started working again. They didn't charge me for this "service." Finding an honest mechanic in today's world is practically a miracle. Will take all my cars there in the future.

PG
Paul G.
GMC Yukon XL
02/10/2021
Excellent honest and fair service
I’m a longtime customer of Evert Automotive. They always provide prompt, thorough and reasonable priced service.
I appreciate the excellent attention to detail and not overloading the bill with surprises.

Joellen H.
Sacramento, CA
02/05/2021
Best Mechanic Ever
We love Evert Automotive and have been a customer here for almost 20 years. Rhonda, Sarah, and the boys will take care of you. They are like family. Their work is always great and if there ever is a problem they back up their work completely. They are honest about what needs to be done. They will let you know if anything can wait to help with expenses. When we moved out of the area I tried several mechanics near by our new home. All of them tried to get me to do things that I knew had just recently been done on the cars. They think because I am a woman that I know nothing about my vehicles. Wrong- I handle all the maintenance. So after their estimates I drove straight back down to Rhonda and she was shocked by their quotes. So we still drive down to her to get our cars repaired. And now my adult children all take their cars down to her too. I am so happy that they were recommended to me when I first moved to Elk Grove by my neighbor and I recommend them to everyone I know.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Joellen. I always enjoy having you in the shop. You continued support is very much appreciated.

NJ
Nancy J.
Kia Optima
02/04/2021
Honesty, expertise and excellent service
I have been coming to Evert Automotive for many years. Their service and quality of work has always been excellent , but I have to admit that one of the main reasons we kept coming back was because of the owner, Rhonda. I have never questioned her honesty or integrity and believe I will always be treated well in this shop. Now her daughter Sarah is in the office and I have the same feelings. Evert Automotive is also AAA approved.

EB
Estela B.
Lexus IS 300
02/03/2021
Support this local business NOT Toyota!
I made an appointment at Toyota service center at Elk Grove Auto Mall to get headlight of Lexus fixed. First of all, I was on hold for so long, they were supposed to call me back & NEVER did. Made appointment on line for 7:59 am appointment. When I got there, I was told they don’t carry part. WHAT!!! Bad, bad customer service all around. Sarah at Everet asked when I could come in, 15 minutes later, she had ordered my part, had it installed & was out the door in under an hour. Take note Toyota, this is what service should look like.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Volt
02/02/2021
Great customer service!!
This family run business will find the issues that need to be addressed in your car and keep your cost to a minimum.

DV
Debbie V.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2021
My "go to" mechanic
I call Evert first for my car needs, minor or major. This time we had the car towed in and it was repaired in a timely manner and for a reasonable price.

GT
Genie/Tom Holloman T.
01/30/2021
You can trust them!
We’ve been taking various cars here for years, as has our daughter. They will be honest about your car’s problem and won’t try to pressure you to do more - plus they are just nice people to deal with.

Thank you.

JE
Jeff E.
01/22/2021
They can be trusted.
My Honda was running rough so I had them evaluate it. They did a thorough analysis and couldn't find anything wrong with it, so didn't suggest I make any unnecessary repairs and didn't charge me for the evaluation. They're an honest auto shop, which is a rarity in this world! I drive right by other repair shops to get to Evert.

Jeff,
Thank you for your confidence in us. I always appreciate hearing it.

01/13/2021
Goes the extra mile
Evert Automotive thoroughly checked out my AWD RAV4 during an oil change and identified that the battery was dying-able to replace it-avoided being stranded who knows where and when. Advised me on upcoming fluid changes-transmission, transfer case, rear differential-answered all my questions-very helpful
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad we are able to answer all your questions and make sure your RAV4 is up to date on its maintenance needs.

John M.
Honda Civic Si
01/07/2021
Great service. Always Prompt thorough and professional

John,
Thank you. We appreciate your kind words and continued support.