LC
Lou C.
06/15/2021
Very honest & they do good work
I’ve been using Every Automotive for a number of years. The reason why our family keeps going back because of their honesty and they do very good work.

IL
Ila L.
06/09/2021
Been going to Evert Automotive for years as has many of my friends. I trust them with all of my car issues. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always keep me informed of the progress of my service. Don’t hesitate to give them a call.

CR
Carol R.
06/02/2021
Great!
You can always trust their quality of repairs and their service. I have been taking my cars to Evert Automotive for 19 years. I won’t go anywhere else!

SP
Sue P.
06/01/2021
Honest work
They ended up charging me less than the estimate and were fast and thorough.

SL
Steve L.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/27/2021
Trust is important
Everyone wants to find a mechanic that can be trusted; that will give an honest assessment of what is needed; use quality parts; stand by their work. After 10 years and several cars, Rhonda always comes through.

Sacramento, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
05/26/2021
Honest and truthful and inexpensive
Evert automotive has always been very honest and they care about your needs. They are very fast and efficient with their time. Thank you Evert automotive for always servicing my truck and car needs!!!

05/22/2021
Amazing and helpful auto shop
Sara and her team did a thorough inspection of my car and were honest about the needed repairs. Sara did a great job of explaining my options to me and even spoke to my mom on the phone to explain to her as well. She took the time to help us make an educated decision.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Ariana, we thank you for those kind words! Happy car shopping!

CR
Carol R.
05/20/2021
You can always trust them.
I have been taking our cars to Evert Automotive for years. You can always trust their quality, decision-making, prices, and service overall.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Awwww! Thank you for the kind words!

HJ
Holly J.
05/19/2021
Excellent Auto Care
I’ve been a customer of Evert Auto for many years. It’s an honest, family run business that makes you feel welcome and always gives you the best Auto Care possible. The mechanics know their stuff and they never recommend unnecessary repairs. Ronda and Sara run the shop and will make you feel like family. I highly recommend this business.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Holly, we thank you for those kind words! We have appreciated working with you and your family over many years!

Mike/Kyle D.
05/19/2021
Great
I love this place. I actually don’t want anyone to know how great this place is, but Norman and Rhonda instill trust. I never feel like I’m being ripped off, and that’s hard to do with me. I generally don’t trust mechanics, but this business has always been about the customer, not profits.

Thanks,

Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Mike, We appreciate those kind words, and know that you are sincere! We are humbled!

Ron W.
Toyota Avalon
05/13/2021
Honest business
Evert Automotive wins my business because they perform well and aren’t constantly looking for add-in’s to increase my bill. I feel confident that they are an honest business and am happy to bring my car there when service is needed.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

We appreciate those kind words, Ron. And we appreciate you recognizing that we will never "up sell" to increase an invoice. Never! We continue to hone the idea and practice of our role as messengers, not sellers!

05/10/2021
Excellent customer service
Great staff, honest, friendly, and reasonably priced

DO
Don O.
Wilton, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/10/2021
Evert always helps even when they can’t
Evert is our go to auto shop and has been for well over a decade. They are always honest, professional, and fair. Even when it is an item better done elsewhere, they will help you get that set up. For the Elk Grove area, there is none better not more trusted.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Don, we thank you for those encouraging words. We do hope your issue was remedied efficiently!

AE
Alison E.
Davis, CA
Toyota Prius Prime
05/07/2021
As usual fantastic and fast service.

05/06/2021
Wonderful Experience
It was great. I was in and out of there. The service was very polite and professional. I’m not a car person and they didn’t make me feel stupid when they explained what services I’d need. I will be going back.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for those kind words!