IL
Ila L.
06/09/2021
Been going to Evert Automotive for years as has many of my friends. I trust them with all of my car issues. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always keep me informed of the progress of my service. Don’t hesitate to give them a call.

CR
Carol R.
06/02/2021
Great!
You can always trust their quality of repairs and their service. I have been taking my cars to Evert Automotive for 19 years. I won’t go anywhere else!

SP
Sue P.
06/01/2021
Honest work
They ended up charging me less than the estimate and were fast and thorough.

SL
Steve L.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/27/2021
Trust is important
Everyone wants to find a mechanic that can be trusted; that will give an honest assessment of what is needed; use quality parts; stand by their work. After 10 years and several cars, Rhonda always comes through.

Sacramento, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
05/26/2021
Honest and truthful and inexpensive
Evert automotive has always been very honest and they care about your needs. They are very fast and efficient with their time. Thank you Evert automotive for always servicing my truck and car needs!!!

05/10/2021
Excellent customer service
Great staff, honest, friendly, and reasonably priced

AE
Alison E.
Davis, CA
Toyota Prius Prime
05/07/2021
As usual fantastic and fast service.

SG
Steve G.
04/11/2021
The truth
The folks at Evert are the best that I’ve ever taken a vehicle to for maintenance or repair in my 44 years of owning cars/trucks. They don’t BS you. They provide answers to all questions and don’t try to sell you into doing anything that’s not needed.

SG
Stephen G.
Chevrolet HHR
04/03/2021
nice
i want to thank you guys for the assistance with my HHR. Honest and Fair.

Lexus ES
03/27/2021
Excellent place for precision care for you and your car
Recommend Everet Shop for there knowledge and care for your car no matter the model. They treat you with respect and care.

Davis, CA
03/26/2021
Great Work as Always
So thankful for this great auto shop. Always honest and quick!

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
03/19/2021
Efficient and professional
Had an oil & filter change done. Done in a reasonable time with explanation of findings

RL
Richard L.
Galt, CA
Acura TL
03/18/2021
A TL emergency
I’ve been coming to this place for years. On Monday my car just died. I tried to jump it with cables,, it would not say anything.. So I called MY friends and told Sara what happened and could I have it toad there,, she said No problem and with out a appointment. Rhonda and Sara and the team are just wonderful people. And they don’t try to overcharge you with nickel and dime stuff. They genuinely care about you and your car. They are the best.

Mark W.
03/11/2021
Pre-trip analysis
When I asked for a pre-trip look-over so my son can move back to LA for his work/life, they have a set routine that wonderfully far exceeded my needs!! When they pointed out work that requires a dedicated tire shop, I simply took that info over - got it confirmed - and couldn’t be more relaxed, knowing everything on that car is being addressed and I’m not having to resort to guesswork!!

Tim M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/10/2021
Even though I thought my front turn signal was going out due to the speed of the in-car signal, it ended being my rear turn signal. Testing the signal inside the vehicle would still have showed a rapid blink but it’s okay. I was able to change it out no problem. Thank you!

Displaying 1 Review