FN
FERNANDO / JAMIE N.
10/18/2018
100% confidence
I trust them with my vehicles. They give me the facts, their recommendations and let me decide. No high pressure sales tactics. Love these guys.

MARY ANNE H.
10/18/2018
Exclusive Honda
Exclusive Honda boys are my favorite Honda mechanics! They are trustworthy and reliable! I have even had to call them when I was traveling and they were patient and always willing to go above and beyond to help! They are accommodating when you are on a limited schedule. I always feel like they make sure I am taken care of when I leave there. I highly recommend Exclusive Honda!

NS

PAT D.
Fort Collins, CO
10/12/2018
Unbelieveable Turn Around Time
My clutch went out the other night and I had it to Exclusive Honda. I had forgotten to grab my GPS from my car and when I got there at 7:00 a.m. to get it, I found the hood up and it had already been inspected. They had a quote, explained the issue and told me that it was likely it would be done before 5:00. And it was!

LR
LISA R.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/11/2018
Rainy Day great day
My daughter and I make our appointments on days we know La Casa is open. My oil change appointment happened to be a rainy day. As soon as we got there we were greeted with an umbrella and we were told to enjoy our lunch and we will see you after lunch. It's like you guys know our routine! The umbrella was a nice touch. We love coming to Exclusive because everyone is so helpful and friendly. We trust Exclusive with our cars completely!

DO
DOROTHY O.
Honda Civic Si
10/11/2018
If you own a Honda or Acura, I would definitely recommend that you take it to Exclusive for repair or service!!
Great service, very friendly people, honest people to work with. I have been taking my Honda to Exclusive for quite some time now & have never been disappointed! They do great work, are very reasonable & never try & sell you something you don't need! As an extra bonus, they are close to where I live so it only takes a few minutes to get there!

HK
HAROLD / JULIE K.
Acura MDX
10/09/2018
Incredible!
My car's computer was malfunctioning. It would take 2 weeks for the used replacement part to arrive. One mechanic had the same car as I had and his car had approximately the same mileage as the used part purchased. To save me the 2 weeks, he gave me his own computer and put the used one in his own car. When I told him I couldn't put him out for 2 weeks, he said he had an extra car at home, and their policy is to treat the cars they work on as if they were their own. I've always trusted Exclusive Repair, but am amazed at the length they will go to be helpful.

PR
PAMELA R.
Acura 3.2TL
10/09/2018
Wonderful Service
As a teacher, my availability for service times is limited. When my service required light came on I called immediately. They made the effort to get me right in. That is so appreciated! Love going there.

Bob M.
Red Oak, IA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the service is great and he likes the staff.

RITA S.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/30/2018
Honesty, Expertise, Efficiency
For over 30 years I've talked to people in the waiting room at Exclusive. What I hear over & over is how they appreciate the expertise & efficiency. But the #1 reason I hear is being able to count on the honesty. Most of us don't know much about car repair & maintenance & because of that, honesty is all important. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

QS
QUINN S.
Best repair shop around!
If you have an Honda or Acura you are a fool to take your car anywhere else.

This is the best shop in Omaha!!
Matt is Dreamy!

JIM C.
Honda Ridgeline
09/29/2018
Friendly staff and their spotless garage with excellant lighting. Impressive
I showed up at 6:45 am for an oil change without an appointment. I was told that they would try to get my truck serviced as soon as possible.
The mechanics completed my service in 20 minutes . Exceptional customer service !!!

HW
HOWARD / MARILYN W.
30,000 mile service
Prompt, courteous, pleasant and did their work in a timely manner. No upselling which is refreshing.

James C.
Nebraska
09/28/2018 Category: Service
James said that the business does good work.

Chase W.
Bellevue, NE
Acura TL
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Chase said overall the staff did a good job.

Brandon B.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the business always did a fantastic job.

WX
Wanfen X.
Nebraska
Acura TL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Wanfen said it is the best service at this business. It is great.

Karen S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the business kept her informed and called her promptly. The price was good and they finished in a timely manner.

SK
SUE / JOE K.
Acura TSX
09/14/2018
Usual excellent service!
We have been taking our vehicles to Exclusive Repair for over 20 years. They provide excellent service, and do not recommend repairs any sooner than they need to be done. I highly recommend them to anyone with a Honda or Acura.

MATT G.
09/14/2018
A business who really cares about it's customers
Each time I take my vehicle to Exclusive the level of professionalism and care is beyond my expectation. They will look at mileage and combine work which needs to be done so you're not paying for some of the same labor a year down the road. Very friendly, knowledgeable staff. It is quite difficult to find a good mechanic, so much so I have specifically purchased Hondas knowing I have a reliable and honest service center to fall back on.