HH
HEATHER H.
Honda Civic Si
02/15/2019
Atmosphere price service
They are very accommodating and good.

GN
GREG N.
Acura TSX
Honesty
My car wouldn't start cause of a dead battery. I had to have a jump start. I took my car in to get a new battery.
The guys checked it out and said the real problem was a draw on the "hands free link" which they disconnected.
Their was really nothing wrong with the battery. I really appreciate the honesty here!

MIKE B.
Bennington, NE
Acura RDX
02/14/2019
Excellent Customer Service in a timely fashion!
Exclusive understands your time is valuable & they are sensitive to it. Nice amenities while you are waiting allows you to relax or send emails (continue your work day while waiting).

ROB W.
Outstanding!
I wish I had found Exclusive Repair years ago. Honest, professional and a great value. I would highly recommend Matt and the team at this shop for any Honda/Acura service or repair.

Chet M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Chet said he dropped by the business with a dead battery. They were really busy, but were able to stop what they were doing to help him. They had him in and out in 10 minutes.

BR
Barb R.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Barb said the business is top notch and she trusts them wholeheartedly.

JJ
JOHN J.
Honda Element
02/13/2019
The best pit crew on the track!
I've been taking my Element to these guys since I bought it new in 2005. Excellent, honest service. Thank you!

DENISE S.
Papillion, NE
02/13/2019
very pleasant and efficient. called in morning and got me right in and was done by noon as promised
honest, flexibile and reliable! doesn't get much better than that!!!

BR
BILL / KIM R.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/11/2019
Exclusive Repair -- a bright spot
It's nice to have a place to come and get friendly service that you can feel confident in. I depend on Exclusive to keep my Civic humming along reliably.

LC
LORI C.
Council Bluffs, IA
02/11/2019
Always very helpful and truthful.

GG
GARY and SUE G.
02/10/2019
Service and quality of repairs
Have been going to Exclusive since around 1996. Have two Hondas, a 1993 Accord Wagon and a 2003 Accord Sedan. They have always done quality work and will continue to use their business as well as buy Honda cars.

MATT C.
02/09/2019
Fantastic Service
I've been bringing my Honda here since I moved to Omaha and will continue to do so until I move. There is an unmatched level of professional service at this location that you can't get at any other chain mechanic. They always do a great job servicing your vehicle, and are accommodating in every way. Above all else, I feel as though I'm able to trust the mechanics here. They'll always give you a no nonsense assessment of your vehicle, tell you what needs to be fixed and when, and are up front about the costs. Would recommend to any Honda owners.

PR
PATTY R.
Council Bluffs, IA
Acura RDX
02/08/2019
Outstanding shop !
We have never been disappointed with the work or customer service we receive at Exclusive .
They are timely , ethical and know what they are doing. Very competive pricing. I choose this instead of the dealer every time . I Have taken 3 vehicles there. Would highly recommmend !!!

02/06/2019
Efficient service
Efficient service. Does not give you the hard sell on fixing on items you didn’t expect to fix

JN
JERRY / JODI N.
Papillion, NE
02/06/2019
2000 honda
I feel as though you can be trusted to do only the repairs that need done and to be truthful about the repairs.

DEB AND BRAD R.
02/04/2019
We keep going back
Went in for an oil change and asked them to look at a couple things. The guys said there was nothing to worry about and no need to fix anything. It wasn’t worth spending the money. I wonder if any other mechanics read Excusive’s reviews. They could learn a thing or two.

MK
MIKE/MARY/Sean K.
02/03/2019
Great analysis of maintenance needs and expedited service
The staff at Exclusive always does a thorough job of determining what my vehicle needs and repairs it efficiently and economically.

TC
TERESA C.
Excellent as always.
The work was completed by noon even though the car needed it's 60K checkup. They also installed a new battery and reset the clock/radio. The cost was much lower than I expected and everyone there is friendly. The entire experience was excellent as always!

SHARI B.
Final tuneup
We are moving out state so had our car tuned up for the final time at Exclusive Care. They’ve serviced all our Honda’s thru the years and our cars have gone way past 100,000 miles. They’ve always been honest & done a superb job. Going to miss them a lot. Thanks guys.

GM
GINA M.
02/02/2019
I have been taking my 07 CRV to Exclusive since before I bought it. Part of the agreement in purchasing my CRV was that I wanted someone other than the dealership to look it over. Exclusive did a great job at looking over my CRV and giving me piece of mind in purchasing an 10+ year old vehicle. I will never take my Honda anywhere else.