CF
Chuck F.
Bellevue, NE
Honda Fit
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said this business has always been good to him.

DT
Don T.
Honda Prelude
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Don said they do a very good job

GL
GRACE,LARRY,PAUL L.
12/08/2018
2003 CRV
repairs done on time and within Budget. Not tricks or unexpoected turns.

MARGERET G.
12/08/2018
Good Service and honesty
Great

CT
CINDY T.
12/07/2018
Excellent service. Efficient and timely.
Great experience. Easy to set up appointment. Great service and repaired on time. Thank you!

BE
BARB E.
12/04/2018
Best car repair in town
I had a friend who took her Honda to this shop and raved about it. The next car I purchased was a Honda because I wanted to take it to this shop. I had bad experiences at other dealers and repair shops. This has been a joy since I purchased my Honda and started coming to Exclusive.

VP
VALERIE P.
12/03/2018
Quick and Friendly Service!
This shop is great! I'm not a car person so it's nice to know I can take my car here and trust that they're not trying to fix or sell me anything that doesn't need it.

Keep up the great work!

12/03/2018
Honest, polite, fast, skillful
Great service from honest and skillful mechanics. I don’t take my Honda anywhere else. Job is always completed quickly and in the time-frame provided to me when I bring in my car. Waiting room is pleasant, comfortable and bright. I appreciate the available coffee and magazine selection. I give it a two-thumbs-up rating.

HK
HAROLD / JULIE K.
Acura MDX
12/02/2018
They Care!
Went in for an oil change. They let me know I needed my tires evaluated before the snow this winter! They don't even sell tires! It's so nice to know there are people who actually care about more than just making money.

BOB S.
Creston, IA
12/01/2018
Stellar Service
Exclusive Repair has once again met my service needs with their usual quick and caring service. My service needs were met, recommended repairs were handled quickly and with professional quality. For Honda and Acura service and repairs, these guys are one of the best in town!!

JILL B.
12/01/2018
Omaha’s Best Honda Specialists
Exclusive is where I have gotten the most honest and resonable services for my Honda Civic. They are always prompt and respectful. Exclusive has a great waiting room that is comfortable and always has a cup of coffee and newspaper/TV waiting for me. I hope to continue to have them take care of my next Honda too.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/30/2018
Best car repair place ever
Competent, absolutely trustworthy, friendly, respectful especially to women but to all. I only buy Honda’s because I can depend on Exclusive to be a back up. I don’t trust dealerships not to try to sell more repair than I need. Exclusive doesn’t ever do that.

JANE M.
Papillion, NE
11/19/2018
Five Star Service!
Everything at Exclusive Repair is done with excellence and customer service in mind. As a female client I am confident they aren't going to try to sell me a service I don't need or a repair that is unnecessary. They explain what they need to do before it is ever done! The shop and the employees are clean and neat and the waiting room is immaculate. This business, and their employees, are the reasons I drive a Honda and my husband drives and Acura. We won't go anyplace else for service for our cars.

DAVE C.
Acura RDX
11/15/2018
fair, honest, professional & friendly staff. creatively cool shop too!
The shop will not up-sell you. They only do the work necessary unlike the majority of auto repair shops..

DAVID P.
Acura 3.2TL
11/14/2018
Very timely, received good advice/guidance, the staff is trustworthy, not just looking to add unnecessary parts or services.

Colleen M.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said the business was fast and courteous.

MIKE G.
11/10/2018
I always appreciate your prompt and professional servicing of my car, and highly recommend you to every Honda owner I meet.

PL
Pat L.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the service was good.

BR
BARB R.
11/05/2018
Quality of Service
excellent service as usual - would not drive as far if service wasn't excellent. Appreciate honesty of techs in explaining work done and work that could be done now or in the future.

Aimee S.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Aimee said she was upset because the prices went up and grease stains were left on the ceiling of her new vehicle.